Locked Ninja Log 06/10/2020

Sandstorm

Since I've been away for a bit (Few weeks) I haven't been on since the 99 Arch grind was finished, I had been eager to get on and see what has been done, and boy a lot has been done well done with the updates as usual Sand <3 

I'll be playing here and there on my girlfriends computer as mine still hasn't been fixed been way too lazy (LOL) :) 

Edited by Pack Yak
  • Like 2

• Founder

Wilderness
Overhauled how Wilderness death's work, and are now as follows:

• If your death was not caused by another player, all your items will drop on the floor for you to pick-up (the following statements below still apply to your dropped items);
  • If the item is augmented, the augmentation (and perks) will be removed;
  • Treasure Trail Dyes will now remove themselves from the item;
  • Ornament Kits will now split from the item and will drop on the floor as 2 separate items: the kit, and the item itself;
  • Items that degrade to dust (ie. Sirenic, Tectonic, Malevolent, etc.) will now transform into an item that it was made from (ie. Sirenic mask -> sirenic scale);
  • And finally, all degrade-able items will automatically break upon reaching the ground.

Solomon

• Added a Shop option to Solomon. The shop will allow you to BUY and SELL items in exchange for Velheim Coins;
  • Added Bank Boosters to Solomon's shop. A bank booster will increase your maximum bank size by +50 slots, up to a maximum of +250 (5 bank boosters);

Miscellaneous

• Updated cache version to an RS3's update from 06/08/2020;
  • Added Keepsake Keys and Bank Boosters to the Loyalty Point shop;
  • Degraded (broken) items can now be traded.

Fixes

• Raw Chicken will no longer turn into Undead Chicken when Cooking;
  • Hopefully fixed an issue that caused Dungeoneering to 'leave ghost data' behind when going into a new floor.
  • Like 7
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif