The thread with most replies..

Sandstorm

One of my favourite, most inspiring quotes, is a quote by Leonardo da Vinci when he was on his deathbed. It goes like this: "I have offended God and mankind, for I have not done enough with my life." A quick note is that I am paraphrasing, and also that historians disagree on whether he actually said it but it's nevertheless an inspiring quote. That a man like Leonardo da Vinci, a true Renaissance man, who explored almost every aspect of human existence through science and art, would still be so humble on his death bed. This quote always inspires me to get off my ass and get to work, and I hope that It may inspire you too!

• Like 1

Y6xJTBK.gif

dynasty.png

image.png.3bb09238e59b5e2df6a29454a62bfe08.png

image.png.3988649d1d6aeb4b3daaa76c240ad5fa.png

image.png.f4969619228bd8967c10a1cc254f3db9.png

12 hours ago, Arcadiez said:

What's the weirdest/dumbest thing you guys every bought?

This one time I was roadtripping through Europe with my friends and we were in Romania. So we visited the local Lidl to buy some snacks and Lidl always has that section with random shit that they sell for cheap. So here they were selling these big ass concrete drill bits, construction gear, and Kitchen appliances for really cheap. So I eventually came home with a kitchen blender and a 150 cm concrete drill which I bought for no reason other than that it was cheap because I payed a combined 20 euros for it lol

• Like 2

Y6xJTBK.gif

dynasty.png

image.png.3bb09238e59b5e2df6a29454a62bfe08.png

image.png.3988649d1d6aeb4b3daaa76c240ad5fa.png

image.png.f4969619228bd8967c10a1cc254f3db9.png