The thread with most replies..

Sandstorm

Nah, choked me out on a highway, yanked the steering wheel when I was trying to get into a left-hand turn lane(separate occasions), got me involved with people that were taking advantage of Sexual Trafficing victims, nearly got me involved with drug cartels, and had me fighting guys that just recently(at the time) had gotten out of prison for attempting to rape her/others.

All around bad business. 

• Like 2

zmPWMz7.gif

e989eba85b6c1ed042c2978d24d068f1.png
mWjTLIp.png

86e22ec2f3611dd31646f39226949cf2.png

javaw-k-AKNm-ERCg-Q.png

10 hours ago, Winter Revel said:

Nah, choked me out on a highway, yanked the steering wheel when I was trying to get into a left-hand turn lane(separate occasions), got me involved with people that were taking advantage of Sexual Trafficing victims, nearly got me involved with drug cartels, and had me fighting guys that just recently(at the time) had gotten out of prison for attempting to rape her/others.

All around bad business. 

Damnn that girl is dangerousss

Y6xJTBK.gif

dynasty.png

image.png.3bb09238e59b5e2df6a29454a62bfe08.png

image.png.3988649d1d6aeb4b3daaa76c240ad5fa.png

image.png.f4969619228bd8967c10a1cc254f3db9.png

One of the first western people in Japan was an Englishman named William Adams. He was shipwrecked around 1600 off the coast of Japan and him and his crew were taken care of by a local daimyo. Quickly thereafter they were held prisoner because the shogun of Japan was told by Portuguese missionaries that these people were pirates and all-round bad people, probably because Portugal, as a part of the Spanish Empire at the time, was at war with the English and the Dutch. Adams fell into favour with the shogun however, which allowed him to negotiate the release of his crewmen. He also became the personal translator and advisor on western affairs for the shogun. This gained him the prestigious title of hatamoto (bannerman), which elevated him to the samurai class, and granted him some land and servants. Although Adams was never allowed to return home by the shogun, he became an important piece in European-Japanese affairs of the early 17th century and he is remembered as the first Western samurai. Very interesting guy with a very interesting story :)

Y6xJTBK.gif

dynasty.png

image.png.3bb09238e59b5e2df6a29454a62bfe08.png

image.png.3988649d1d6aeb4b3daaa76c240ad5fa.png

image.png.f4969619228bd8967c10a1cc254f3db9.png

Imagine jumping on this lame trend...

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound.

• Like 1

⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⡷⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⡇⠢⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠈⠑⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Are you winning son?
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠖⠒⠒⠒⢤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢸⠀⠀⣀⢤⣼⣀⡠⠤⠤⠼⠤⡄⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⢸⠀⠀⠑⡤⠤⡒⠒⠒⡊⠙⡏⠀⢀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⠢⡄⠀
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠇⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⢀⠧⠟⠁⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠸⣀⠀⠀⠈⢉⠟⠓⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢱⡖⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⢺⠧⢄⣀⠀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⢸⠀⠀⠀⣠⠃⢸⠀⠀⠈⠉⡽⠿⠯⡆⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⢸⠀⠀⣰⠁⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⢸⠀⠀⠣⠀⠀⢸⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⢇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡌⠀⠈⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸