The thread with most replies..

Sandstorm

• Founder

You know that old saying, "You never work a day in your life if you love what you do?" I can tell you it's absolutely true - in some regards. I've had a passion for weather and broadcast for over 20 years. I can't imagine myself doing anything different. I eat, breathe and live weather. I look forward to waking up and getting to work, which is a huge change from where I was just 5 years ago. You see, for several years before I "made it", I worked two jobs. I was a store manager for ShopRite, and the weekend/fill-in weather guy on NBC40.

Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

• Founder

Even though a RSPS has the same looks as real RuneScape, it is in many cases not even close to same. The game can be completely modified by the manager (in the RSPS-scene usually named 'owner') of the RSPS. One of the reasons many people prefer a RSPS over real RuneScape, is the fact that it's usually easier to gain high levels and collect rare items.

Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

During the 1730s a group of apprentice printers in Paris decided to take action against their master who treated them like shit. He even treated his own cats better than his employees. The apprentices decided to stage a trial of the cats and condemned to death by hanging and actually hung the cats. This led to a lot of talk in the neighborhood, sparking a wave of cat killings throughout the whole street. The whole event is now known as the "Great Cat Massacre".

• Like 1

Y6xJTBK.gif

dynasty.png

image.png.3bb09238e59b5e2df6a29454a62bfe08.png

image.png.3988649d1d6aeb4b3daaa76c240ad5fa.png

image.png.f4969619228bd8967c10a1cc254f3db9.png

• 50 years later...