Locked Any TV Series Recommendation?

Arcadiez

My favorite is Suits! I just love the humor, office politics, and setting of the show. I've also been watching Designated Survivor recently which is pretty good! The Witcher series is really good as well if you love the books/games. I've also enjoyed Mindhunter a lot! I just love shows that are about backroom politics or psychology. And your occasional fantasy here and there :).

• Like 1

Y6xJTBK.gif

dynasty.png

image.png.3bb09238e59b5e2df6a29454a62bfe08.png

image.png.3988649d1d6aeb4b3daaa76c240ad5fa.png

image.png.f4969619228bd8967c10a1cc254f3db9.png

My favorite is Suits! I just love the humor, office politics, and setting of the show. I've also been watching Designated Survivor recently which is pretty good! The Witcher series is really good as well if you love the books/games. I've also enjoyed Mindhunter a lot! I just love shows that are about backroom politics or psychology. And your occasional fantasy here and there :).

Harvey is a legend. Saw the first couple of seasons but it kinda got repetitive.

Witcher is good a bit bad cut when it comes from going to prolog to now.

Designated survivor haven't heard about that one.

I'm a big fan of the 1900-1950 era.

Manhunt: unabomber is a good quick series if you like mindhunter.

Oh and 11.22.63 in an amazing show. Only show that made me cry at the ending.

Have you seen Sherlock (the british tv-series) it's a good one. Also Supernatural is my all time favorite series, hope you give it a shot :P There are 15 seasons of it so theres definetely alot to watch.

Supernatural never caught my eye, tried a couple of episodes but it felt more like something to have on in the background.

Nope i haven't tried Sherlock :)

• Like 1

yyUGgRX.gif

Spoiler

5fykfZT.png

Vfq9KMH.png Top notch mod response

Dr43bVV.png

HtDQuEI.png

MmmxLIm.png

ImpFutp.png

gsJ07BN.png

The Last Kingdom is pretty good, Cobra Kai, Lost in space, and the umbrella academy.

The most recent lost in space was a great adaptation. Havent finished the umbrella academy yet.

Oh and as a bonus, Stargate: Atlantis. Loved that series too. Don't need to watch other Stargate's for it. Just dive right in.

If you ever get a chance, watch Heros. Amazing 10/10 series. Nos4a2 was extremely good as well(Read as Nosforatu)(Features the Same actor as Heros for the primary antagonist)

Everyone knows Stranger Things was pretty damn enjoyable.

Travelers was decent too.

• Like 2

zmPWMz7.gif

e989eba85b6c1ed042c2978d24d068f1.png
mWjTLIp.png

86e22ec2f3611dd31646f39226949cf2.png

javaw-k-AKNm-ERCg-Q.png

• 4 weeks later...

I recently finished both seasons of The Boys on Amazon and I must say that it is one of the most glorious things that I've ever seen. It's really funny, but also exciting and thrilling. Definitely recommend to all of you to watch :)

Yea i saw it a couple of weeks ago, definitely exceeded my expectation. Can't wait for season 3

• Like 1

yyUGgRX.gif

Spoiler

5fykfZT.png

Vfq9KMH.png Top notch mod response

Dr43bVV.png

HtDQuEI.png

MmmxLIm.png

ImpFutp.png

gsJ07BN.png

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Arcadiez said:

Great podcast if you're a movie fanatic. Been listening to them when working out or doing other things.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-UAjE8c_akIoNhGIUerAPQ

Ooh that sounds really interesting! Thanks!

I've also been watching The Expanse on Prime recently and it's pretty good for those who are into science fiction.

Y6xJTBK.gif

dynasty.png

image.png.3bb09238e59b5e2df6a29454a62bfe08.png

image.png.3988649d1d6aeb4b3daaa76c240ad5fa.png

image.png.f4969619228bd8967c10a1cc254f3db9.png