Locked A Beginners introduction to Cosmetics

Happy L

Hello and welcome to my Beginners guide to Cosmetics.

So the past few weeks I've noticed some people not using cosmetics, or wondering how to do so.  I've had people ask me where I get my armor, I've had people ask how to use this feature of the game so here we go.

To begin with, you can look at your cosmetics by clicking the gHxTKIS.png Tab. 

Next, click vIsiuM8.png

Inside your game chat it will bring up the following interface

cQCupDM.png

Lets begin with Cosmetic Overrides.

Below is the interface that should show up.

ZYZMg4Z.png

If you own a cosmetic, it will be highlighted Green.  If you do not own it, it will remain the orangish color it already is.

On the top left of the interface are five buttons. 

WUvzKru.png

(From left to right)

• The first button on the left will display each FULL outfit. 
  • The middle left button will display the cosmetics you OWN.
  • The middle right button will display keepsaked items that you own
  • The right button (The wing) will let you pick the color of your cosmetics.
  • The far right button will reset your cosmetics

You can pick the individual slot (such as your helmet or platebody) to mix and match different cosmetic outfits by clicking on the slot you wish wear a cosmetic on.

KvwGrp5.png

The vxNg4f1.png and c3FMdHv.png slots do not have any active cosmetics.

The 0e2aRLr.png slot carries cosmetics such as wings, gazes and auras

You can buy cosmetic items with 50 Velheim coins.

simEPP9.png

Next lets talk about Cosmetic animations

qyCVW99.png

These work exactly the same way as Cosmetic items but they cost different amounts. 

You can AXR2ko1.png these at any point, as well as dMfIgK0.png them.

Here are a few cosmetic outfits I use.  I encourage you to look through this, there are over 1000 total cosmetics, which means that there's literally millions of combinations. 

P3bkxDk.png

JcX4WK9.png

ADjByq2.png

• Like 6

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, Iron Agnes said:

I made these almost a full year ago!  Can't wait to do more :)

Hi welcome back, 

*clears throat*

Since you've been gone there has been a few changes to the cosmetic override system, one particular nice feature. 

Aura slot - 0e2aRLr.png - This aura slot no longer contains wings, only gazes and the snowstormer effect. 

Wings slot2138146060_wingsslots.png.4aab534ddf393657d9721ef40d98b3a6.png - This is the new wings slot (to the right of the head slot - see image below) allowing users to now have both wings and glowing eyes at the same time, wow!

954784563_wingsslot.png.c3bcfdf6a526f183fb9df7e33bc4f594.png

If you update it into the main thread just get Yggdrasil or nhs to delete this post afterwards as it wont longer be required, g'day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

chihuahua GIF

IQKhzk8.png

nHwMBll.gif

pie.png.ccadfd0c19ee34b88bc19ca315f57a58.png

17 minutes ago, Sprout said:

Hi welcome back, 

*clears throat*

Since you've been gone there has been a few changes to the cosmetic override system, one particular nice feature. 

Aura slot - 0e2aRLr.png - This aura slot no longer contains wings, only gazes and the snowstormer effect. 

Wings slot2138146060_wingsslots.png.4aab534ddf393657d9721ef40d98b3a6.png - This is the new wings slot (to the right of the head slot - see image below) allowing users to now have both wings and glowing eyes at the same time, wow!

954784563_wingsslot.png.c3bcfdf6a526f183fb9df7e33bc4f594.png

If you update it into the main thread just get Yggdrasil or nhs to delete this post afterwards as it wont longer be required, g'day.

Thank you for pointing that out!!  I honestly hadn't noticed that!  Haha, I think I'll just keep it as it is, at least for now, or until the post gets multiple pages worth of replies, they can scroll down and see you being a super star.  ;)

• Love 1

• 8 months later...