Locked Ninja Log 12/19/2020

Sandstorm

• Founder

Two-handed Weapons

• Seeing as 2-handed weapons are WAY out of their leagues - they now have a chance at striking twice in a row;
  • The second hit is a 1/3 chance to trigger with a 5 second cool-down, and does not work in PvP areas (yes, this does work with AoE weapons, and trigger all item/invention perks);
  • The buff is subject to change at any given time if I see it needed.

Christmas event

• Fixed Santa not being able to be interacted with after all goblins have been slain;
  • Fixed an issue where sometimes the giant cracker would not hand out a reward;
  • Increased the giant crackers required paper amount to 50'000;
  • Paper contributed to the giant cracker will now affect your chance at getting better items.

Miscellaneous

• Seeing as the well is still active 24/7 and our player counts are rising - bumped up the Well of Good Will price from 30m to 50m.
  • Made the 'Santa Beard' cosmetic be an actual item. The beard can now be combined with (black) santa hat to make it the bearded version. The bearded versions can also be split afterwards;
  • Due to an engine limit, the friends chat player cap has been set to 100. If the 'help' chat is full, players will automatically join 'help_2', then if that's full 'help_3' and so on.

Fixes

• The Collection Log for Temple of Aminishi will now correctly display how many Seiryu's you've killed (this will properly increase seiryu KC for all players who've damaged him);
  • Added extra clipping to the furnace located in home.
  • Like 7
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

Ah yes! Maybe I will do a bit better in Dungeoneering now with my 2H skills!
Also good to see that the Xmas event requirements have been upped since there have been rewarded many new rares into the game.

Hidden log; Daily misc challenges QOL strike through when you finished them has also being added which is really nice for the older farts on the server. Thanks mate!

Keep it up

18.pngCap'n Ahoy #6
22.pngUltimate Ironman Stephanoski #6
17.png Silver #25

• Sandstorm unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic