Locked Forum Signature Giveaway! v3

Arcadiez

Hello everyone!

Back again with another forum signature giveaway.

Forest themed, may animated it once a winner has been picked.

Recommended for people with a two letter username.

But of course everyone is welcome to participate.

2020 has been a harsh year to say the least, but let us look to the future instead and make 2021 an amazing year!

Tell me a personal goal you have set for the next year and a goal related to Velheim.

Let me start,

Personally: I decided to be more consistence with my gym visits. I used to be very fit and i want to get back into shape. 

Velheim: I want to make more guides for you guys, I also want to clean my bank and make it pretty.

A random winner will be picked this Monday, 4th of January.

(Has ended)

Congratulations to SugarLily for winning the Forest themed Forum Signature!

9SHFSPT.png

• Like 4

yyUGgRX.gif

Spoiler

5fykfZT.png

Vfq9KMH.png Top notch mod response

Dr43bVV.png

HtDQuEI.png

MmmxLIm.png

ImpFutp.png

gsJ07BN.png

Personally: Start with a fresh year and with a paid education job. Save up for a house to live with my girlfriend and be healthy together.

Velheim: Help more within the community and dedicate more time to get to know more people and make people comfortable.

• Like 1

oULsKBV.thumb.png.538c3818a7e6b0bd88bea9ce668e9345.pngSand_daddy_lynx1.png.b49f83747e08e8a6a5d405e759575642.png

Personally: I have recently put together a homemade gym for me and my girlfriend to use, in the new year we hope to get in better/healthier shape as I used to play university basketball I miss being in good shape so the adventure will start in the new year!

Velheim: Going to work on completing all that there is in Velheim, do a alot more pvming and prepare lots of resources to go on a mass prestiging spree!

• Like 1

My personal goal for the next year is to pay off the remaining loan on my new house and for velheim I plan to get to 200m xp all skills. I am currently working on 120 all and I am almost there now. :) 

My goals and ambitions are pretty simple honestly XD

• Like 1

vdZ9Sov.png

Personal goal:  I've been a four stripe blue belt in jiujitsu for 8 months going into 2021, so I hope to get my purple belt soon.

Velheim Goal: im brand new to the server, maxing is the main goal. i also want to build all t92's from telos

• Like 1

Personal goal: Cut down on soft drinks (Pepsi, 7up, etc), chips, and just junk in general. I would drink around 3-4 cans of soda a day and it's gross. Gonna replace the soda by water and limit to 1-2 cans a day.
Velheim: Keep the grind going by gaining as many prestige levels as possible.

• Like 1