Locked Guide for all Topic Numbers.

Sticky Note

Kbo8dTs.png 

SLAY KID HAS TAKEN OVER MY GUIDE HERE, THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT THIS GAINED AND ALL THE GREAT MEMORIES!

~Disclaimer: This guide will be updated once in a while, however since I've quit the server for the most part, It will take a back burner, but will still be updated through your replies and suggestions. Sorry for the inconvenience.

*Updated as of 02/09/21 at 6:30pm EST time.*

This is a 1 stop shop for all your topic number needs, This has just about every topic number you may need or want regarding your everyday play or for those curious in chat. This can be a bit easier to find all the forum posts you need. I will continue to add and take away topic numbers as better guides or post become available. Please let me know if you want to see anything added or changed on my list. Thank you all!

*You can open these topics from ingame as well by typing ;;topic [number]*

*Simply click the text to open the website*

Game Fixing Issues

Donator Information

Cosmetic/Locations Information

Skill Guides

Ironman Guides

Achievement Diaries

PVM Guides

Misc Guide

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 2

Invention Guide: 1045  (Arcadiez's introducing invention; suggest this guide be viewed before other guide)
Velheim Custom Invention Perks: 1161
Donations -General: 584
Prestige: 1109
Cosmetics: 1297

Add these in. (Ik some of them are already there, just copied from my own list)
edit: condensed it cuz i had time i didn't know i had. :)

• Thanks 1

zmPWMz7.gif

e989eba85b6c1ed042c2978d24d068f1.png
mWjTLIp.png

86e22ec2f3611dd31646f39226949cf2.png

javaw-k-AKNm-ERCg-Q.png

13 minutes ago, Winter Revel said:

Invention Guide: 1045  (Arcadiez's introducing invention; suggest this guide be viewed before other guide)
Velheim Custom Invention Perks: 1161
Donations -General: 584
Prestige: 1109
Cosmetics: 1297

Add these in. (Ik some of them are already there, just copied from my own list)
edit: condensed it cuz i had time i didn't know i had. :)

Thank you for the additions! The ones you said such as Prestige and Cosmetics are already in the list like you said. Thank you for the suggestions! Keep them coming to help this thread be even better!

Changes - 

• Changed from previous Invention Guide in Skilling section (Saw the one you suggested seemed a bit more in-depth.)

Additions - 

• General Donations to Donation section (I was looking for that post before and couldn't find it! Thank you for that)
  • Custom Invention Perk to Misc section (I was hesitant on this one but it was a great update with a lot of new stuff. Put this under Misc since its a main update log.)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2021 at 2:03 PM, Throniumclaw said:

The masterwork guide is inaccurate now that we have to smith elder rune +4 into +5 so I recommend using Topic 1061 smithing guide from Arcadiez instead as it covers exact numbers for elder rune bars and how to make masterwork. Thank you for making a topic hub I can direct players to!

I have added this to the guide, Thank you for the easy import!