Locked 1 Stop Shop for Money Making

Sticky Note

This guide is no longer being updated. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello! Considering there is no thread for money makers yet i decided to make one! This is a work in progress and will continue to be updated as I get suggestions and find new ways to make money. I will be ranking them in order of easiest to hardest (In my opinion that is) for your convenience. For this guide i made a brand new account from scratch to really see the results.

image.png.8eec5a22a936008d9a38d1af74bba8c8.png SoF (Squeal of Fortune) image.png.8eec5a22a936008d9a38d1af74bba8c8.png

You can get many great items from the SoF that are more than just skilling items. You can decently commonly get GP rewards straight from the SoF. Here are a list of ways to get more spins.

1. Logging in every day.  
  2. Voting for the server and claiming the books and selecting the last option to obtain spins.
  3. Donating on the website for spins.
  4. Doing your daily activities each day located under the quest tab --> Daily Activities.

* Side-note ~ You can also buy a double Spins perk from the store on the website, this is NOT A PERK INGAME. *

Coins_10000.png?037a1  Slayer  Coins_10000.png?037a1

Slayer can be a great tool to gain some passive coins! With the right perk from the shop you can make money just by training all combat stats and slayer! Here is the best way to set this up.

1.  Continue doing tasks till you have 400 slayer points
  2. Right click the slayer master of your choice and go to rewards.
  3. Buy the coin collector perk from the shop
  4. Continue doing slayer as normal while picking up rare drops you receive to sell on the Grand Exchange to other players!

Multicombat.png? PVM (To be continued) Multicombat.png?

Low level PVM may be easy to do but will not make as much money as the high tiers. I am ranking these in my personal opinion. Il be numbering a few below that you can give a shot! All the bosses below only need prayers to kill which should be very obtainable even with little to no money. 

1. Dragons - These can be just about any dragons really, the high the level the better the drops can be. Instead of doing the GP/Hour il list the notable drops and a est. price of each.
    • Dragon bones - 100k (All dragons, but some drop Hardened Dragon bones which will sell around the same.)
    • Onyx - 20m (From Gem Dragons)
    • Black Dragonhide - 5k (From Black Dragons)
    • Black Dragon Egg - Priceless :) (From Black Dragons) P.S Its the pet and you need 99 summoning for it.
  2. Godwars 1 (This is Bandos, Armadyl, and so on) Since theres alot of drops of value here I wont list them all just notable ones.
    • Bandos - 
    • Armadyl - 
    • Zamorak - 
    • Saradomin - 
    • Nex - 
  3. Placeholder
  4. Placeholder
  5. Placeholder

:herblore: Skilling (To be continued) :divination:

* Disclaimer some prices are m

1. Thieving - You can train this at home with ease. At the second stall you gain additional GP, but the best way to really gain GP is the last stall.
    • 1st stall gains you 450gp from levels 1 - 35 [GP/Hour = 500k]
    • 2nd stall gains you 15,750gp from level 35 - 65 [GP/Hour = 18m]
    • 3rd stall gains you 27,000gp from levels 65 - 85 [GP/Hour = 32m]
    • 4th stall gains you 35,250gp from level 85 - 95 [GP/Hour = 45m]
    • 5th stall gains you 42,750gp from level 95 - 99+ [GP/Hour = 51m]
  2. Mining - You can really sell all the ores from mining whereas they are used to create the sought after MasterWork armor. I wont be listing the pricing of all the ores just the most expensive.
    • Luminite Ore - 20k (Found in the Falador mines)
    • Light Animica Ore - 100k (Found Kharidian Desert #2)
    • Dark Animica Ore - 100k (Found in Throne Room Mines)
  3. Placeholder
  4. Placeholder
  5. Placeholder

Clue_scroll.png?78391 Clue scrolls (To be continued) Magnifying_glass_%28Court_Cases%29.png?2

• Easy - 
  • Medium - 
  • Hard - 
  • Elite - 
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...