Usergroups | General Information and Requirements

Arcadiez

2 hours ago, Pack Yak said:

Same here, but since I joined back on October 30, 2019 I think I miss out on that "Veteran Rank" - Or does my account still class as being able to achieve this rank once I get that 3 Year Veteran Cape? I've apparently been around for 2 years, but the forums/in-game doesn't count that, says I've been around for 1 Year(s). I can claim the 1 Year cape soon, and also the 2 Year cape shortly, so I assume after the 3 Years one I can come back and apply for the Veteran rank? Been around for nearly 600 days, but only got near 500 hours play-time in total.

You're account is still too young to earn the Veteran Rank. Have to be registered in the early 2018 or/ obtained the 3 years Veteran cape from Hans. (My account is from feb 2019 and i'm not qualified for it either.)

• Thanks 1
  • Kekw 1

yyUGgRX.gif

Spoiler

5fykfZT.png

Vfq9KMH.png Top notch mod response

Dr43bVV.png

HtDQuEI.png

MmmxLIm.png

ImpFutp.png

gsJ07BN.png

On 4/19/2021 at 10:16 PM, Zwodo said:

Hey, I just randomly came across this thread trying to search for Awards instead. I would love a veteran badge. I've been signed up since May 23rd, 2018. Not sure if it cuts it but it just might :) Either way I'll be snagging that 3Y cape (I actually have it already, apparently it was given out for 3 months back then?) next month :D I have 1500 hours on my main alone and probably another 1000 across alts.

Looking through your account I've seen you have kept active through the time since you became a member of velheim and you're less than 30 days away from the 3 year Veteran cape. I have approved your Veteran rank.

• Thanks 2

yyUGgRX.gif

Spoiler

5fykfZT.png

Dr43bVV.png

HtDQuEI.png

MmmxLIm.png

ImpFutp.png

gsJ07BN.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
47 minutes ago, IZerkOff said:

I would like to apply for the Veteran rank, I have been playing on and off since I started but I always seem to come back.

Over 2100 hours on main and I just recently claimed the 3 year in game.

Your activity is tho questionable, since you come and then disappear for months end. Would like to see more activity, that said you clearly been here for a very long time and support both Sand and the Server many times, and we cannot thank you enough for your effort.

Approved

• Like 1

yyUGgRX.gif

Spoiler

5fykfZT.png

Dr43bVV.png

HtDQuEI.png

MmmxLIm.png

ImpFutp.png

gsJ07BN.png

• 2 months later...