Awards Information - Awards Application

Arcadiez

XPNojSv.png

This thread includes information of all the different awards you can obtain.

Disclaimer: Some of the awards are Event based and certain awards are limited.

How do I obtain awards?

1. Look through each award section below and find those you fulfill the requirements for.
  2. Make an application by including award-number and name of each awards; And your in-game Username. (see Example below)
  3. A staff member will then look through your application and confirm that you fulfill the requirements and then award you accordingly.
  4. DO NOT apply for awards where the requirements aren't met.

hR8aQOv.png

Example of an application

Spoiler

ign: Arcadiez

• F2: Respected Guide Creator
  • I2: Earth and Song
  • I4: Skilling Pets
  • D1: Nitro booster

------------------------

The awards will be displayed on your Profile and on the postbit just below your rank: Check the spolier for a further example

Spoiler

On your Profile page:

b6oD2lg.png

On your Postbit

cVE33lB.png

E8ZhH9K.png

Spoiler

These Awards are given regarding different Forum/Wesbite Requirements:

L8KtbDw.pngF1: Monthly Top Donator - Awarded to the member who is the Monthly Top Donator.

IVzgnqG.pngF2: Respected Guide Creator - Awarded to those who have continued to create high quality guides throughout their time on Velheim.

QMGzdMJ.pngF3: Post Addict - Awarded to the members who are very active on the Forum.

gpYWUBw.png F4: Postie Pete - Awarded to the members who have at least 100+ Forum Posts.

GAh893t.png F5: Postman Pete - Awarded to the members who have at least 200+ Forum Posts.

qU3hZIy.png F6: Parcel Pete - Awarded to the members who have at least 300+ Forum Posts.

9sm2qie.png F7: Delivery Pete - Awarded to the members who have at least 400+ Forum Posts.

5RrQZQa.png F8: Courier Pete - Awarded to the members who have at least 500+ Forum Posts.

EaxaP8I.pngF9: Bronze Reputation - Awarded to the members who have 250+ Members Total Reputation.

W49ZwpB.pngF10: Silver Reputation - Awarded to the members who have 500+ Members Total Reputation.

NGQIjUw.pngF11: Gold Reputation - Awarded to the members who have 750+ Members Total Reputation.

(Disclaimer: The post Pete and Reputation Awards will replace any previous tier awards. Eg if you have bronze reputation and now eligible to apply for silver, then bronze will be removed and silver added instead)

x6HjcxY.png

Spoiler

These Awards are given regarding different In-game Requirements:

Skilling Related

DFpPzGZ.pngIS1: Guildmaster Tony's mattock - Awarded to members who have opened the display case and obtained the Guildmaster Tony's mattock.

weKDidw.png IS2: Earth and Song - Awarded to members who crafted their own Earth and Song Pickaxe.

NVgjSHB.png IS3: Time and Space - Awarded to members who made their own Time and Space Mattock.

gfifrBz.png IS4: Guildmaster Qualification - Awarded to members who have achieved the Guildmaster Qualification.

goz4HOg.pngIS5: Skilling Pets - Awarded to members who have unlocked all 28 Skilling Pets.

1Ax4q5I.pngIS6: Dungeoneering Master - Awarded to members who have completed all 60 Dungeoneering floors.

8ZICNcW.pngIS7: Elite Skiller - Awarded to members who have unlocked all Elite Skilling Outfits.

zjprwKr.pngIS8: Let's go Fishing - Awarded to members who have obtained a Tavia's Fishing Rod.

9xUAK7Z.png IS9: Zarosian - Awarded to members who have obtained an Inquisitor Staff.

MYu5tDE.pngIS10: It's very pointy - Awarded to members who have obtained a Masterwork Spear of Annihilation.

PVM/PVP Related

wyVvYJC.pngIP1: Telos The Warden - Awarded to members who have achieved 4 000 Enrage on the boss: Telos The Warden.

aV1NzL7.pngIP2: The Final Boss - Awarded to members who have unlocked the The Final Boss Title.(1st one)

Ofj3Gc7.png IP3: God Wars Dungeon - Awarded to members who have completed all the collection logs for God Wars Dungeon (Including Nex).

3ENvvTo.png IP4: Heart of Gielinor - Awarded to members who have completed all the collection logs for Heart of Gielinor (Including Telos).

5trVvFO.gif IP5: Elite Dungeon Master - Awarded to members who Completed all 3 Elite Dungeon Collection Logs.

D6NSVki.pngIP6: Wildstalker - Awarded to members who have unlocked Tier 6 of the Wildstalker
Helmet.

5slm6DH.gifIP7: Bounty - Awarded to members who have unlocked Tier 9+ Bounty emblem.

vvaqR0c.gifIP7: Bobblehead Collector - Awarded to members who have unlocked ALL Barrows: Rise of the six Bobblehead pets.

8CFcomK.pngIP8: A Song of Ice and Ire - Awarded to members who have achieved 4 000 Enrage on the boss: Arch-Glacor.

0brVl3Q.png IP9: You Really Zuk - Awarded to members who completed one Hard-Mode TzKal-Zuk Kill.

3t6d6HJ.png IP10: War's Successor - Awarded to members who unlocked the Insane Final Boss Title.(2nd one)

pmw7fPe.png IP11: Does he bite? - Awarded to members who unlocked 20 different boss pets.

Miscellaneous Related

0TT0kIE.png IM1: Well of Goodwill - Awarded to members who have donated a minimum of 5B gp to the well.

xsfKcLk.pngIM2: Expert Dragon Archer - Awarded to members who have unlocked the Expert Dragon Archer hat(4 000 chompies).

BKzBOay.png IM3: Clue Scroll Collector - Awarded to members who have completed one of Clue Scroll collection logs.

kNuf62C.png IM4: Rare Token - Awarded to members who have unlocked every item in the Rare Token Shop.

nxGcACw.png IM5: Godlike Player - Awarded to members who have a total playtime of 2 000 hours or above.

vVlNOWH.pngIM6: Completionist cape - Awarded to members who achieved the Completionist cape.

3zzhuIT.pngIM7: Completionist cape(Trim) - Awarded to members who achieved the Trimmed Completionist cape.

1G4RssS.pngIM8: Max the Classic - Awarded to members who have obtained Max Cape on a Classic account.

KAMpOGD.pngIM9: Max The Hardcore - Awarded to members who have obtained the Max Cape on their Hardcore Ironman account.

DdWC4rG.pngIM10: Prestige Master 25 - Awarded to members who have reached Prestige level 25.

gMjwG3X.pngIM11: Prestige Master 50 - Awarded to members who have reached Prestige level 50.

yKuvto7.pngIM12: Prestige Master 100 - Awarded to members who have reached Prestige level 100.

RLLplXN.pngIM13: Musician - Awarded to members who have unlocked more than 500 Music Tracks.

nW9TcOT.png IM14: Hidey-Holes - Awarded to the members who have constructed and filled all Hidey-Holes. (all green marked in Zaidas - Hidey-Hole Locations, that is currently possible to make)

G322o97.png IM15: Castle Wars - Awarded to the members own a full set of profound decorative equipment.

9wza4HU.png IM16: Hazelmere's signet ring - Awarded to members who made recieved the Hazelmere's signet ring as a drop from NPC or Seren Spirit.

b4dzQDs.png IM17: Hero - Awarded to members who have received all 4 Heroes items as a drop from NPC or Seren Spirit.

EZiveSF.png IM18: Aura master - Awarded to members who have unlocked ALL auras (Including all fully upgrade to the last tier)

Ve206j5.pngIM19: Trivia master - Awarded to members who have unlocked ALL Trivia point store items. (Excluding consumables such as Bonds and Dominion mines)

QM6sXLT.pngIM20: Slaying - Awarded to members who have completed at least 5 different slayer collection logs

zMBoVyp.pngIM20: Ay ay captain - Awarded to members who have unlocked all player owned ports titles.

TRGMkEZ.gifIM21: Loyalty - Awarded to members who have unlocked all Loyalty capes from Hans.

bOQYO4I.pngIM22: Old School - Awarded to members who have been a Velheim Member for 4 or more years.

bsJC6Fm.png IM23: Phite Club - Awarded to members who have achieved maximum reputation in Menaphos.

RgwyWJ7.png IM24: Dear Diary - Awarded to members who have completed all current Achievement Diaries.

dI2Ye64.png IM24: The Clue Chaser - Awarded to members who have unlocked The Clue Chaser Title.

Special

P9XjsLO.png SP1: Follow the X-Mark  - Awarded to members who have won a special staff hosted Treasure hunter

wFVt609.png SP2: It's So Fluffy  - Secret

noqeq6X.png SP3: Love Nuts  - Secret

DGDUCk1.png SP4: Story Teller  - Secret

jlcIgUM.png

Spoiler

These Awards are given regarding different Discord Requirements:

ol4i8Qd.png D1: Nitro Booster - Awarded to members who have boosted the Discord Server.

9nu2jCK.png D2: Beta Tester - Awarded to those members who have the Beta Tester tag on the Discord Server.

1atUwNx.png D3: Verified Discord Account- Awarded to member who have connected their in-game account to the forum(Verified discord tag).

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

yyUGgRX.gif

Spoiler

5fykfZT.png

Vfq9KMH.png Top notch mod response

Dr43bVV.png

HtDQuEI.png

MmmxLIm.png

ImpFutp.png

gsJ07BN.png

• Administrator

IGN: Nhs

I14: Completionist cape
I15: Completionist cape(Trim)
I18: Prestige Master 25
I19: Prestige Master 50
I20: Prestige Master 100
I21: Musician
D3: Verified Discord Account
D1: Nitro Booster

-----

The following are accepted:

D1: Nitro Booster

/Arcadiez

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

c6twcLD.gif

Spoiler

ApplicationFrameHost_FkKIz1df3R.png.3134f698053f7de2854f9568dbe1a53d.png

ApplicationFrameHost_myI7I8pkjB.png.23a5361f050197b8a6a8bba056548a76.png

dev.PNG

yess.PNG.894a6e5e24385f04519352276aec6d07.PNG

ApplicationFrameHost_Q9uEFFLSLE.png.93506813b20f7da34b8e95e839cc42fa.png

yeet.PNG.1e6a6fea37426fc247270df14bb36ed9.PNG

image.png

luv.PNG

nhz.PNG

image.png

bunr.PNG.51d72b0c1dcd21e7ef9db91d53648f50.PNG

image.png

F3: Post Addict

D1: Nitro booster

I2: Earth and Song

I13: Godlike Player

D2: Beta Tester

I4: Skilling Pets

-----

D1: Nitro booster

D2: Beta Tester

/Arcadiez

• Like 2

Jarvis.gif

[img]https://i.imgur.com/WGKhPm0.gif[/img]

IGN: Eila

I2: Earth and Song
I14: Completionist cape
I21: Musician
IM7: Completionist cape(Trim) 
IM16: Hazelmere's signet ring

------

I2: Earth and Song
I14: Completionist cape
I21Musician

You're missing certain requirements to have/equip completionist cape.

• Like 1

Kodama.gif

IGN: Dodo

------

• Like 1

E1O7mVF.gifE1O7mVF.gifE1O7mVF.gif

IGN: IZerkOff

I13: Godlike Player

I21: Musician

I16: Max the Classic

--------

I13Godlike Player

I21Musician

I16Max the Classic

Through pm we gonna award Izerkoff with classic cape as he was the first player to achieve it before he switch game mode.

• Like 1

wvtENyv.jpeg

IGN: Brotherloe
F3: Reputation
I1: Guildmaster Tony's mattock

----

F3: Reputation
I1: Guildmaster Tony's mattock

You do not fulfill the 250+ member total rep, however i do think you fulfill the post addict as you're very active on the forums /arc

• Like 1

Y6xJTBK.gif

dynasty.png

image.png.3bb09238e59b5e2df6a29454a62bfe08.png

image.png.3988649d1d6aeb4b3daaa76c240ad5fa.png

image.png.f4969619228bd8967c10a1cc254f3db9.png

IGN: thedarkturm

I5: Telos The Warden

I9: Well of Goodwill

11: Clue Scroll Collector

------------

Added

I5: Telos The Warden

11: Clue Scroll Collector

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

pOMy8n7.gifTessDrop.png.1ab7db6472355ccc0d345098dd6cce3c.png

IGN: Raichu

I11: Clue Scroll Collector

I16: Max the Classic

---------

added

I11: Clue Scroll Collector

I16: Max the Classic

• Like 2

Bump 1

Thank you all for your feedback and tips for new Awards. Here is the first batch of new ones:

• iYWiT6U.pngF4: Postie Pete - Awarded to the members who have at least 100+ Forum Posts.
  • nW9TcOT.png IM14: Hidey-Holes - Awarded to the members who have constructed all Hidey-Holes.
  • G322o97.png IM15: Castle Wars - Awarded to the members own a full set of profound decorative equipment.
  • 9wza4HU.png IM16: Hazelmere's signet ring - Awarded to members who made revived the Hazelmere's signet ring as a drop from NPC or Seren Spirit.
  • b4dzQDs.png IM17: Hero - Awarded to members who have received all 4 Heroes items as a drop from NPC or Seren Spirit.
  • EZiveSF.png IM18: Aura master - Awarded to members who have unlocked ALL auras.

Got any more tips? Discuss it here https://velheim.com/community/index.php?/topic/1681-other-awards-tips/

yyUGgRX.gif

Spoiler

5fykfZT.png

Vfq9KMH.png Top notch mod response

Dr43bVV.png

HtDQuEI.png

MmmxLIm.png

ImpFutp.png

gsJ07BN.png

ign: Throniumclaw

• IS1: Guildmaster Tony's mattock
  • IS2: Earth and Song
  • IS4: Guildmaster Qualification
  • IM1: Well of Goodwill
  • IM8: Max the Classic (I didn't grab the max cape before pristiging 56 seconds after maxing. Discord date 5/30/2020)
  • IM13: Musician
  • IM16: Hazelmere's signet ring
  • IM17: Hero
  • D2: Beta Tester

----

added + verified Discord

• IS1: Guildmaster Tony's mattock
  • IS2: Earth and Song
  • IS4: Guildmaster Qualification
  • IM1: Well of Goodwill
  • IM8: Max the Classic (I didn't grab the max cape before pristiging 56 seconds after maxing. Discord date 5/30/2020)
  • IM13: Musician
  • IM16: Hazelmere's signet ring
  • IM17: Hero
  • D2: Beta Tester

• Like 1
  • Love 1