Locked Weekend Events: Saturday 16th January 2021 & Sunday 17th January 2021

Grace

j7uaycZ.gif

Date: Saturday 16th January 2021 & Sunday 17th January 2021

Hello everyone, I'm very excited to present you with this weekends scheduled events - There are some amazing rewards up for grabs so make sure to get involved!

**All events listed will be ran following the servers time to prevent people getting confused with different timezones.**

Saturday 16th January 2021

> 19:00: Runescape related trivia - 10 trivia questions relating to general Runescape knowledge. 

REWARD: 3x bond per winner of each question.

> 22:00: Velheim's PVM bingo

z4AyB3I.png

RULES:

1. To participate please reply to this thread with your complete team & TEAM NAME. Once posted this CANNOT be edited and your team is locked in.
  2. All the drops start to count towards the bingo event once the server has reached 22:00 server time and the event will run until there is a winning team.
  3. The maximum amount of members per group is 3 - this does not mean you have to play as a team, you are more than welcome to give it a go by yourself.
  4. All drops are broadcasted publicly meaning it is impossible for you to cheat your drops - attempting to do so will void you from this event and any other future Velheim events.
  5. You are NOT allowed to use 'alt' accounts. This means you are not allowed to use several accounts that you run. If you wish to play as a team they must consist of other players.
  6. To win you must complete a line either: Horizontally, diagonally OR vertically.
  7. If the small chance that two people/team completes the line at the exact same time, then the winner will be decided by the player/team who received the first 2 items first.
  8. Once you have received an item you MUST post a screenshot of the item drop in the #BINGO channel on discord to make the drop valid - or else this item will not count towards your line. 

For example: A screenshot from server-feed or in-game   image.png

REWARD: 100x Velheim bond split between the winning team equally. 

Sunday 17th January 2021

> 20:00: Vorago Mass -Everyone is welcome including learners. Will split into 2x teams if needed.

> 23:00: Hide and Seek - I will be hiding in a total of 3 different locations around Gielinor. The first player to find me per location will be rewarded.

REWARD: 15 bonds per winner.

I really look forward to hosting these events this weekend, don't hesitate to message me with any questions - you're all more than welcome to contact me or any other members of the staff team via forums, in-game or on Discord. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Sandstorm unfeatured and unpinned this topic