Slay Kid's Huge Suggestion List

Dear Velheim players,

Here are some of my suggestions.

I will be updating this list whenever i come accross new idea's - (Last Update: 21-1-2021)

Please let me know what you think about some below.

Please take note: Some things may already be in the game and i'm just stupid.

Note #2: Apologies for my bad grammar.

For sandstorm: A legenda - Blue = MaybeRed = Not HappeningYellow = In Progress | Green = Done!

Server Idea's:

• - Achievements, From Easy to Elite (Example for easy: Mine 100 coal ore, Fish 50 lobsters, Vote atleast 1 time) - Example for Elite: Kill Vorago 25 times) etc etc you get the point. Rewards: Easy Achievements 1 point, Medium Achievements 2 points, Hard Achievements 3 points, Elite Achievements 5 Points. Then add a shop with dedicated goodies (perhaps items that are not ingame yet)
  • See it as little side quests you can do.. (Let me know if you need any help thinking about some achievements :) )
  • - Coins Caskets, Randomly received from killing npcs. Goes from Huge to Small (Chances are depending on your opponents cb lvl, the higher cb lvl the higher chance of dropping a huge casket)
  • - Wilderness Skilling
  • - Mini Quests, Instead of having the ability from day 1 to switch prayers for example you have to do a small quest first, Same for spellbooks (feels more rewarding that way).
  • - Add all slayer masters into 1 Dialogue that you can access through 1 NPC (with dedicated slayer lvls next to their names) Makes home a bit more cleaner.
  • - Referrals, gives players an incentive to invite friends/spread the word. (Restrict it to mac address).
  • - Anagrams System - [Anagram] First player to type ''abyssal whip backwards'' will receive some coins! (subject to change, but you get the idea. somewhat like trivia but instead of pts you get cash).
  • - World mass boss events - Example [Mass event] Corporeal beast now has 0.5% extra droprate for the next 30 minutes (randomly every 2 hours?, only in public rooms)
  • - Clan citadel.
  • - Duel Arena
  • - Penguin Hide and Seek event.
  • - Custom Minigame. Maybe something like prop hunt/gun game (sorry cod player right here)
  • - Server Lottery (Buy Tickets for 10m each, take a fee from entering (money sink, so the prize pot will be from 1 ticket 7m-ish *3M server fee*) and let it draw the lottery every server reset).
  • - Floor item text (Runelite/OSBuddy plugin idea)
  • - Npcs/players healthbar (Runelite/OSBuddy plugin idea)
  • - Instant Loadstones (Vis wax?)
  • - Skilling Spotlights (Grants some kind of bonus)
  • - Add dedicated button for ;;home on loadstone interface
  • - Change the UI of the settings tab (very overused interface and could be spiced up)

Forum Idea's:

• Top Time spent on forums sidebar
  • Who's viewing current topic
  • Forum Games Category

Will be updating this list.

Thanks for reading,

Slay Kid.

47243275ec2cab762b24212ee4066a18.png

• Slay Kid changed the title to Slay Kid's Huge Suggestion List

I really like this idea

(World mass boss events - Example [Mass event] Corporeal beast now has 0.5% extra droprate for the next 30 minutes (randomly every 2 hours?, only in public rooms)

I don't see a reason to have this 1 as you can just do Left Ctrl + h to go home 

(Add dedicated button for ;;home on loadstone interface)

This 1 may confuse a lot of players

(Add all slayer masters into 1 Dialogue that you can access through 1 NPC (with dedicated slayer lvls next to their names) Makes home a bit more cleaner)

YJ6f9ni.gif