Locked Quick poll for proposed changes

Sandstorm

Quick poll for proposed changes  

88 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do with the recent shop change?

• Leave as is (personalized shops, stocks resets on midnight)
    • Leave as is, but increase item stocks for home shops (the custom ones)
    • Leave as is, but make some items restock like they do on Runescape (ie. cleansing crystals 1 x every 10 seconds)
    • Revert the change completely (shops are united for everyone, 1 item restores every 30 seconds)
  2. 2. How should augmented degrade-able's (ie. Augmented Sirenic) be repaired?

• Leave as is (repair with coins by Bob)
    • Using their base item requirement (ie. for Sirenic it would be Sirenic scales)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/29/2021 at 10:00 PM

• Founder

Hey,

A quick poll about the:

• recent change regarding personalized shops. Seeing as quite a few players did not like the change, you can vote on how I should deal with it for a future update,
  • augmentable degrade-able items, mostly focused on Sirenic, Malevolent and Tectonic. Personally I think augmenting an item shouldn't remove its original repair functionality, but, I'll let you guys decide on this one.

Poll will end automatically on the 30th of January. The best picked option will be the one I go with!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

Just now, Pristine said:

I think the majority will pick repair with coins but the best eco wise should be using original mats. Otherwise one set is all you'll need except for helms which are the lowest requirement for mats. But we shall see!

I thought the same thing, however scales are way too annoying to get. Also, far too expensive.

Just now, Pristine said:

I think the majority will pick repair with coins but the best eco wise should be using original mats. Otherwise one set is all you'll need except for helms which are the lowest requirement for mats. But we shall see!

The problem with basing it off of eco is about 1/3 the active players are irons if what i'm seeing from vote parties is accurate.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Throniumclaw said:

The problem with basing it off of eco is about 1/3 the active players are irons if what i'm seeing from vote parties is accurate.

+1 

I don't think theres enough active players (which are not iron already) bringing things like scales/energy in the game to make this a viable option

1 minute ago, Throniumclaw said:

I'm not just talking about scales for sirenic, i'm looking at masterwork and trimmed master work, ancient scales from Seiryu that took me 90+ kills just for the set, tectonic and soon to be elite tectonic.

Perhaps make it so dyed+augmented is repairable with coins but normal augmented takes mats. 

Just now, Pristine said:

The biggest thing is the amount of content there is in game does not match the amount of players, which can lead to easy merches due to everybody focusing on one thing (I.E. sirenic scales) which crashes the price. Once the sirenic scales become more than needed by players (see malovelent energy), the price crashes and people move on to the next peice of content they want to focus on until the price becomes enough to farm again. This happens with almost every item. (See: Nex farming during event causing way lower prices).

Repairing with cash allows you to have your gear, farm scales for others and keep price stabilized for new players to also gear up and be on an even playing field rather than the alternative repairing with scales, to which everyone will hoard their scales instead and the economy is in ironman mode again. (Example: Armadyl armor pieces) 

---------------------------------

My vote for shops explained: 

I voted for increasing stock shops at home due to the fact 100 cannonballs is laughable. That's about two minutes of a cannon going (if that?). Ideally, the better vote would be Hefin restocking as it should, but due to very minimal stock of some crucial items (pots for overloads, cannonballs, etc) I voted the other since I'd rather just buy dragon bones that are available on G.E. or farm Vindicta then worry about afk Crystals @ Priffidnas and I didn't see an option for both to be increased/fixed. 

• Like 4