Locked Quick poll for proposed changes

Sandstorm

Quick poll for proposed changes  

88 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do with the recent shop change?

• Leave as is (personalized shops, stocks resets on midnight)
    • Leave as is, but increase item stocks for home shops (the custom ones)
    • Leave as is, but make some items restock like they do on Runescape (ie. cleansing crystals 1 x every 10 seconds)
    • Revert the change completely (shops are united for everyone, 1 item restores every 30 seconds)
  2. 2. How should augmented degrade-able's (ie. Augmented Sirenic) be repaired?

• Leave as is (repair with coins by Bob)
    • Using their base item requirement (ie. for Sirenic it would be Sirenic scales)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/29/2021 at 10:00 PM

16 minutes ago, Pristine said:

I think the majority will pick repair with coins but the best eco wise should be using original mats. Otherwise one set is all you'll need except for helms which are the lowest requirement for mats. But we shall see!

Agree 100%, But perhaps increase the repair cost more. Or if possible to use both method were the scales repair more. Preventing them from being obsolete. Either you have to pay more coins to repair or obtain the scales for a cheaper repair method per charge

• Like 3

yyUGgRX.gif

Spoiler

5fykfZT.png

Vfq9KMH.png Top notch mod response

Dr43bVV.png

HtDQuEI.png

MmmxLIm.png

ImpFutp.png

gsJ07BN.png

Just now, Arcadiez said:

Agree 100%, But perhaps increase the repair cost more. Or if possible to use both method were the scales repair more. Preventing them from being obsolete. Either you have to pay more coins to repair or obtain the scales for a cheaper repair method per charge

Yes, there should be a cost to using the top gear rather than simple 20m. I think masterwork is fine as that's already a grind to obtain that especially with alt scape out of the question. But for the range\mage gear possibly dyed+augmented can be repaired with cash as thats already an investment. But normal augmented and no dye should have a cost to it. Otherwise the entire server is full of t90 wreaking havoc.

9 minutes ago, Throniumclaw said:

Can't dye masterwork or trimmed masterwork and I'd rather not keep mining out glory bars to upkeep my armour.

Masterwork armor hasn't change during this whole thing. When sirenic\tect got switched to use the mats people complained because it actually cost them to use the top gear. Mw\tmw is already a grind or cost to obtain it not to mention alt scape is almost fully gone. Just leave mw how it's been and then dyed+aug'd can be repaired with coins imo.

1 minute ago, Pristine said:

Masterwork armor hasn't change during this whole thing. When sirenic\tect got switched to use the mats people complained because it actually cost them to use the top gear. Mw\tmw is already a grind or cost to obtain it not to mention alt scape is almost fully gone. Just leave mw how it's been and then dyed+aug'd can be repaired with coins imo.

-1 :/ half the server definently isnt running with full tectonic, anyways we need more money sinks so just up the repair cost imo.

Xv8ZvoJ.gif

2 minutes ago, Jouni said:

-1 :/ half the server definently isnt running with full tectonic, anyways we need more money sinks so just up the repair cost imo.

Overwhelming amounts of gp isn't caused by lack of money sinks. What would sinking 50-100m every few days do when you make 1-1.5b in the time you used the gear?

It would be nice if you could add back the noted items in the food shop.

44 minutes ago, Satanical said:

I voted for increasing stock shops at home due to the fact 100 cannonballs is laughable. That's about two minutes of a cannon going (if that?). 

I also agree with this. 100 cannonballs is way too little. 

6 hours ago, Pristine said:

I think the majority will pick repair with coins but the best eco wise should be using original mats. Otherwise one set is all you'll need except for helms which are the lowest requirement for mats. But we shall see!

Using both coins and original mats stabilizes the material price. (Think chitin scraps guys)

I'd like both.

One doesn't need to repair more than the other or anything like that either. 

People are overthinking this lol.

Also @Sandstorm, the middle two options for shops would be nice. Wasn't an option though :[

And people complaining about the cannonballs... there are cannonball smithing perks and they're extremely easy to make..... I dont even think cannonballs should be in the shop at this point.

zmPWMz7.gif

e989eba85b6c1ed042c2978d24d068f1.png
mWjTLIp.png

86e22ec2f3611dd31646f39226949cf2.png

javaw-k-AKNm-ERCg-Q.png

29 minutes ago, Winter Revel said:

Using both coins and original mats stabilizes the material price. (Think chitin scraps guys)

I'd like both.

One doesn't need to repair more than the other or anything like that either. 

People are overthinking this lol.

Also @Sandstorm, the middle two options for shops would be nice. Wasn't an option though :[

And people complaining about the cannonballs... there are cannonball smithing perks and they're extremely easy to make..... I dont even think cannonballs should be in the shop at this point.

Cballs were hardly in the shop to buy in the first place. Seems like people want ezscape too often and dont want to grind anything. I think if we leave the cash option it should be much more expensive than it is at this point though.