Locked 400$ Donation Giveaway

Yggdrasil

░██╗░░░░░░░██╗███████╗██╗░░░░░░█████╗░░█████╗░███╗░░░███╗███████╗
░██║░░██╗░░██║██╔════╝██║░░░░░██╔══██╗██╔══██╗████╗░████║██╔════╝
░╚██╗████╗██╔╝█████╗░░██║░░░░░██║░░╚═╝██║░░██║██╔████╔██║█████╗░░
░░████╔═████║░██╔══╝░░██║░░░░░██║░░██╗██║░░██║██║╚██╔╝██║██╔══╝░░
░░╚██╔╝░╚██╔╝░███████╗███████╗╚█████╔╝╚█████╔╝██║░╚═╝░██║███████╗
░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚══════╝╚══════╝░╚════╝░░╚════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝

I'd like to personally welcome everybody  to a most generous giveaway hosted by one of our amazing players, @Plug!

Plug has decided to give away four 100$ donations to us. In order to enter this giveaway, please follow the format given to you below.

In-game name:
Why do you deserve to win?:

Those with the best reasoning shall win.

Contest ends on 21/02/2021, and winners will be announced the same day.

Best of luck, and may the odds forever be in your favour!

Edited by Yggdrasil
Grammatical error.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Spoiler

j36pvJj.png
lNpArm5.pngunknown.pngYISNFhw.png

image.png

IGN: Cruelle
Reason: I think I should win because throughout my time playing I've maintained a lighthearted attitude, not being afraid to ask questions and always offering advice and welcoming new players. More importantly, I have no sense of ego and stay away from being overly competitive. At the same time, I'm already a Ruby donor (through in-game cash) and I would be happy to see others win too, especially if they don't have the ability to donate through normal channels. 

• Love 2

In-game name: Sprout

Why do you deserve to win?: I don't deserve to win, I already have all perks unlocked so I'd most like buy them random new people that be like 'yikes 200k to teleport to task' the slayer perk ninja style and never reveal it, however I truly hope someone with need over greed is to win the giveaway, good luck to all and thanks to @Plug for generosity! 

• Love 2

chihuahua GIF

IQKhzk8.png

nHwMBll.gif

pie.png.ccadfd0c19ee34b88bc19ca315f57a58.png

In-game name: Glories
Why do you deserve to win?: Uhmmmm. Hi. who doesn't want an extra 100$ towards donor rank :D Anyways on a slightly more relevant bit. I try to be as helpful as possible especially towards newer players. I actually want to donate but i can't due to my paypal account being locked :P (rip me ill figure it out one day lol). Anyways i'd probably use it to buy a few quality of life perks and then give away a few bonds to some who either dont have the money to donate or are in similar situations to mine. Also thank you Pluggie for hosting this very generous give away! (to who ever wins congrats! hopefully it enhances your game how ever possible :D)