Locked 400$ Donation Giveaway

Yggdrasil

In-game name: Ahoy
Why do you deserve to win?:
I would finish up the last $22.5 to reach the diamond rank, everything that is left I would share with other players, giving them a perk they are missing.
I rather share it with others as to keep it all for myself, especially since I got almost all of the perks and I personally have no real need to spend the rest on cosmetics, so sharing the left over $$ with other players feels the best.

Personally I do not think I deserve it cause I took a break from the server to deal with some irl things, I am sure there are plenty of players who think they really deserve it with a good reason.

Edit: Massive kudos to @Plug for the donation reward and @Yggdrasil for helping him with this give away. Keep it up lads!

• Love 2

18.pngCap'n Ahoy #6
22.pngUltimate Ironman Stephanoski #6
17.png Silver #25

IGN: Algorithym

Why do I deserve to win? I don't know about "deserving" but my calculations say I am part of the winning algorithm :)

Thanks @Plug and @Yggdrasil for hosting this giveaway, awesome to have it split up for 4 winners. This community is an amazing one! Goodluck to everyone entered and if I win I will definitely be randomly giving some newer players some perks.

• Love 1

can already see the amount of hate i'll probs get for this, but would be nice to have to host some more giveaways as i wouldn't use the bonds on myself nor sell them.

already have hosted a couple of hns giveaways in the past but these bonds would allow me to host a couple of more in the future.

gl everyone ^^

• Love 1

IGN: 420PK

Why i deserve to win: 

well i would really like the $100 to buy some perks and it would just really make my day!! I live in texas and we keep having “rolling black outs” where they shut the power off so its made it difficult to get much done. Anyways thanks for the opportunity and thanks for your generosity!!

IGN: Thoj

Why do you deserve to win?: Bcus Sandstorm blessed me with 300$ donor rank from merging but with no Vcoins! Help a brother out manng! Desperately earning my vcoins from loyalty points which has already given me plenty from the 500 hours spent online. 

IGN: Vain

Been grinding this game ever since i found it and love this, therefore i played it and when i had pocket money i will brought in game coins and grinded my time for it, Do i deserve the this event? i mean if i win i guess it would make my day really. like I'm sure if someone won I'd be happy for them but me i rarely win anything but yeah if I do win I'd like to thank the community and everyone <3 hope this year goes well for everyone and Lets go Team Velheim! Also make sure you guys vote!