Locked 400$ Donation Giveaway

Yggdrasil

In-game name: Turmoil
Why do you deserve to win?: The $100 donation would go a long way towards accelerating my progress towards maxing and ultimately prestiging (why am I like this?), however I am very grateful that four people will be given the opportunity to advance their accounts or assist others in ways they haven't been able to before. In saying that, good luck to everyone and so long as you're helpful in game you definitely deserve it! 

In-game name: Kimmy
Why do you deserve to win?: I have played this server actively for about 1.5 months and I can only afford to get a Ruby rank currently. The extra $100 in bonds will definitely help me to get even more perks to improve the gameplay experience. I will use it to get Diamond donator rank and then use the rest for a small giveaway through a Hide N Seek Event probably. 

Truly appreciate it that you make it so that 4 people can win as it would really benefit anyone who won one way or another. Generous my dude!

In-game name: Noodled
Why do you deserve to win?: I don't think I deserve anything. I'm just trying my luck and I'm relatively new so the $100 dono would really help buy these nice game perks. would help a lot with bossing/skilling. all in all I really do enjoy the server so thanks for keeping it going and having regular updates. also thanks to @Plugfor doing this. nice guy plug<3. I am once again asking for your financial support plug:D https://gyazo.com/c8f91f0ab8fc6f047f5f7055e3246a7c <--- picture of post malone with a monkey :p

Edited by Noodled
to beg plug for his divine punishment

Ign- saintt.

Always great to see someone giving back to the community. thank you @Plug

Why do you deserve to win?: I'm gonna avoid the cliché of saying I help the server where I can ( I do..)

and just say my reasoning would be pretty simple, 

currently I'm a regular account ( I know, don't flame ) and I have spent a fair bit of money perking the account out, I do however want a classic account - the bonds would be an excellent kickstart to a classic account and would be much appreciated, good luck to all people entering!

In-game name: RokQT
Why do you deserve to win?:
 New to the server and already loving it. I play hardcore ironman, To get my first 10 bonds I spent like 12-15 hours clicking the stalls on a main account so I could get my first few perks. I'm starting to get committed to the server and would love the boost of the coins to buy perks and get myself set up more. Even I was to die on my hardcore I know I would still be playing but the challenge of hardcore is really fun to me.  Due to lockdown i don't really have a lot of income but i sure have a lot of free time on my hands to play on velheim! :D

In-game name: Asymptote
Why do you deserve to win?: Honestly I never had the opportunity to actually donate or "own" more than 5$ to a RSPS, not because I wanted but because the limitations my country gives (I live in Guatemala, central america), I have played over probs 100+ RSPS in my life and never experienced being further than a normal donator or even donator. I have been playing for maybe 3 days?, this server is so good and for me to actually get into a rsps forums is because I am actually enjoying my time here. I know there is someone probably that deserves this way more than me but I dont mind trying at least :) Winning this 100$ would not only be a first time amazing experience but will also help my progress. I wish everyone the best of luck. (Sorry for grammar, Main lang is Spanish)