Locked My absence

Sandstorm

• Founder

Hey, figured I'd make one of these so you guys don't think I ditched you.

So, as some of you might or might not know I'm a dad now - my girl gave birth to a beautiful son on 14th February. They're coming home today from the hospital.

The next night my father passed away from old age, though they wrote in it was due to covid, bullshit. So I'm actually in a rollercoaster of emotions and still trying to figure out what's what. Funeral's this friday, 19th of February, so I have to take care of a lot of things for that.

Hoping to get the currently prepared update released sometime this week, just need a bit more testing is why I'm putting it back. I'll do it first thing when I get some time off and can mentally control myself.

So yeah, see you very soon, and sorry there hasn't been any updates in a good while.

• Love 8
  • Sad 2
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

Both congratulations and my condolences.

As Arca said, don't force the update this week. I'd rather see you spend time with your newborn and make sure you see your dad off correctly.

I didn't say it in Discord, but thanks for the quick response yesterday when the server went down. Quickly handled that despite being in such a stressful time.

Take care of yourself Sand, we can wait.

~TheDarkTurm

• Love 1

pOMy8n7.gifTessDrop.png.1ab7db6472355ccc0d345098dd6cce3c.png

Heya Sand

Thanks for the update.

Take your time to process everything thats happening. Prioritize yourself always.

You have my deepest condolences for the loss of your Father. And congratulations on the baby.

Dont worry about us , we will keep on grinding.

• Love 1

My condolences for the loss of your father.

Congrats to new beginnings with your family!

Sand you've been amazing working so hard for everyone on here with amazing updates/content. So take your time to think/heal/and grieve properly, Don't force yourself to do anything right now and spend some time with your family! Your second family on Velheim will be waiting for you when you get back, your health is priority right now take care.

Wishing all the best

• Love 2

Congratulations on becoming a father! Nothing but health and happiness to your family! On another note, Im so sorry to hear about your father. Im going through something very similar and its really tough, but hes always with you no matter what. Keep your family first and Velheim second right now, we understand completely. See ya soon.

• Love 1

First off, congratulations Sand! Secondly, my condolences to you and your family. Your family definitely should come first overall. No rush for you to come back to the server, take as much time as you need.

We will all be here for you/with you when you come back!

• Love 1

Congratulations Sand, and enjoy fatherhood. I am sorry to hear you are going through a rough time. As previously stated, self care comes before anything else in life.  Get things good for you, so you can be great for us. Looking forward to hearing about the little one in the future. 

• Love 1

image.png.d31df65552305b182f69dbbc54151896.png

image.png.6138e5149eae4706bf5ac43dc6a44875.png