Locked Velheim Newbie Raffle!

Yggdrasil

Hi, everybody. I'd like to introduce you to something that ideally, I would like to host once a week (funds dependant) which is a raffle event where you can put in your name and have a chance to win some items.

This week, I'm hosting this event exclusively for people with under 200 hours of playtime, in hopes to kickstart people's accounts and help them grow as players on our wonderful server. Listed below are the items that are being given away!

Item List:

GRAND PRIZE: Noxious Scythe (donated by Yggdrasil)

Luck of the Dwarves (donated by Ultimate Cow)

Divine Spirit Shield (donated by Yggdrasil)

Dragon Rider Lance (Donated by Yggdrasil)

Drygore Longsword (donated by Ultimate Cow)

Drygore Rapier Set (donated by Glories and Fisic)

Material Package (food, skilling supplies, etc, donated by Glories, Lexa and Nhs)

(under the assumption that your main is trade-restricted, you'll receive the mid-value of the item in bonds instead.)

In order to enter, you must fulfill three requirements.

1. You must have 200> hours worth of playtime on your MAIN account.

2. You must have both your Discord and Forum accounts linked.

3. Must be Emerald rank and below.

In order to enter, please submit your Discord Name, In-Game Name and Playtime in the format below.

IGN:
Discord:
Game Hours:

(DEADLINE FOR THIS GIVEAWAY IS FIVE DAYS, UNTIL THE 27TH. WINNERS SHALL BE ROLLED ON THE 28TH)

(footnote: should you desire to help fund these giveaway by donating, please message me on the forums, in-game or on discord. all donations will be accepted, and requirements for the giveaway will be set by you.)

• Like 1
Spoiler

j36pvJj.png
lNpArm5.pngunknown.pngYISNFhw.png

image.png