Locked Slayer unique drops

Carp Life

So whats the matter with slayer uniques? Like litterally nothing is valueable when trying to sell to general store.

items such as: Abyssal whips, orbs, wands, Dark bows, Ganodermic pieces and polypore etc etc you name it all, they all go for around 100k each. I expected slayer to be bit more profitable in uniques rather than 30k coin drops..

It would be sweeter if slayer was slightly more profitable while certain items held a steady value of a minimum of about 1-10m gp general store sell price, Depending on rarity/ item tier etc.

Currently afk thieving yields 20x more profit per hour than collecting gp from slayer tasks which is wrong in all ways.

2 hours ago, Carp Life said:

items such as: Abyssal whips, orbs, wands, Dark bows, Ganodermic pieces and polypore etc etc you name it all, they all go for around 100k each. I expected slayer to be bit more profitable in uniques rather than 30k coin drops..

These items fetch next to nothing in RS3 as well.

Abyssal whips, orbs, wands from abyssal demons = 8m/hr

Dark bow from dark beasts = 4m/hr

You're looking at the wrong tasks.

Ascension creatures or anything that drops sirenic scales is 5m+ ea and Legiones keys as a bonus (1b+ xbows)

Lost Grove creatures for cinderbanes/shard/misc drops

Corrupted Creatures/Soul Devourer for keys (1b+ khopeshes)

Rune Dragons for glands, bones, alchable items

There are so many ways to profit from slayer/pvm. There is also a perk is guarantee the task you want. I would recommended doing a little research before accusing slayer of being useless for money. Can even ask in the FC and plenty of players would have given you alternatives.

• Like 1

E1O7mVF.gifE1O7mVF.gifE1O7mVF.gif

Changing slayer items general store price would just flood cash into the eco, people would sit at areas with there aggression potions farming while doing stuff on there mains. It's a bad idea in my opinion, however Dark bows do have some value as people buy them to store in Eof. 

It's a -1 from me for increasing general store prices. 

chihuahua GIF

IQKhzk8.png

nHwMBll.gif

pie.png.ccadfd0c19ee34b88bc19ca315f57a58.png

10 hours ago, Dranbo said:

These items fetch next to nothing in RS3 as well.

Abyssal whips, orbs, wands from abyssal demons = 8m/hr

The profit rate assumes 1500 kills per hour. In order to achieve the 1,500 kills per hour, you will need Caroming 4 on your Inquisitor staff with Greater Chain.

Same applies to dark beasts u can kill more per hour on rs3 than on this server. Respawn timers are way off rs3's and we dont have that kind of dps here.

Dark bow from dark beasts = 4m/hr

You're looking at the wrong tasks.

Ascension creatures or anything that drops sirenic scales is 5m+ ea and Legiones keys as a bonus (1b+ xbows)

I heard dual weps are kind of useless.

Lost Grove creatures for cinderbanes/shard/misc drops

Corrupted Creatures/Soul Devourer for keys (1b+ khopeshes)

Rune Dragons for glands, bones, alchable items

There are so many ways to profit from slayer/pvm. There is also a perk is guarantee the task you want. I would recommended doing a little research before accusing slayer of being useless for money. Can even ask in the FC and plenty of players would have given you alternatives.

Other monsters are kinda like demi bosses, nothing you could camp using aggro pots on for example. So any semi-afk meta's are quite useless in a rsps as u can see.

• Founder

So basically this is another 'wtf my shitty slayer task for the shitty low tier items isn't profitable? why can't I make money?'

Uhmm, yeah. You're not the first.

Making those low tier items higher insta-sell values (gen shop/ge) would make people aggression potion afk them all day to make solid money that the server basically spawns for you, it doesn't even help the economy in general.

• Like 2
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

5 hours ago, Carp Life said:

The profit rate assumes 1500 kills per hour. In order to achieve the 1,500 kills per hour, you will need Caroming 4 on your Inquisitor staff with Greater Chain.

Same applies to dark beasts u can kill more per hour on rs3 than on this server. Respawn timers are way off rs3's and we dont have that kind of dps here.

Yes, I'm trying to illustrate how terrible these rates are.

I heard dual weps are kind of useless.

That does not change the fact that T92 weapons still fetch a large amount of GP

Other monsters are kinda like demi bosses, nothing you could camp using aggro pots on for example. So any semi-afk meta's are quite useless in a rsps as u can see.

Like I mentioned before, it's extremely easy to make money in RSPS. It doesn't make any sense for AFK methods to allow for massive GP gains. Otherwise, no one would play actively and the server would be flooded with GP. Items are expensive because they actually require effort to gain. You used the thieving stalls as a baseline 60m/hr before. That's an extremely click intensive method, which is why people don't usually do it for a long time. People rush to AFK methods, which lowers the GP output of drops related to these methods. If you're looking for GP, I wouldn't look to AFK.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

E1O7mVF.gifE1O7mVF.gifE1O7mVF.gif