Locked 6 Billion RuneScape 3 Gold Giveaway!

IGN: Suzumian

I would spent 1B on perks (specially Aftershock 4) and Ascension Crossbows so i don't have to camp ascension creatures for hours and hours, and maybe a codex. 1B is quite some money for me haha :)

Thanks for the giveaway :)

IGN: Sandwhich

If I won I would exchange it for Velheim coins. Ive had more fun playing this server for the past few months than I have on rs3 or osrs in years. Also the $100 would put me at diamond and I can finally see what all the buzz is about the ddz!

ingame name: luci_lucifer

i would use the money to just train up the buyable skills and try to get my account that much closer to maxing and catching up to my buddy on there so we can do some more activities together.

Hey Sand,

First of all: Thanks for the giveaway!

Second of all: IGN Hackedbutnp

Third of all: I'd probably spend a bit of it by donating back onto Velheim but for the most part I'd use it to get interested in grinding RS3 as i lost my account from being hacked and used in a bot farm so my account from 2006+ has been perm banned, so I'd use it to get interested again and rebuild my account :)

Fourth and final: Thanks for all you do for us and the server, your time is valuable to us and I wish we could repay you tenfold because with your hard work and dedication you deserve it big fella.

• Like 1

IGN: "Dont"

I would probably spend it on bonds for my RS3 ironman. I just started a couple weeks ago on RS3 and thats how i found this server so it would help out greatly with membership costs