Locked Ninja log 04/23/2021

Sandstorm

• Founder
18 hours ago, bruhmengele said:

Getting rid of the well bank was unnecessary, considering it gave non-donos access to bank near a GE, and everyone a convenient place to train prayer. @Sandstorm

On 4/24/2021 at 3:34 AM, Nordschleife said:

awesome job! but i did pregffer the old well because of the bank function next to a teleport. (CTRL+H and there was a bank)

What do you mean?

ncC7uwA.png

(The other options will be re-added, IDK why it reverted them)

• Like 1
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

22 hours ago, bruhmengele said:

Getting rid of the well bank was unnecessary, considering it gave non-donos access to bank near a GE, and everyone a convenient place to train prayer. @Sandstorm

50 minutes ago, bruhmengele said:

'Open Bank' only opens up the donating interface

Other options should be coming back as sand mentioned above, as for the 'non-donos access to a bank near a GE' the ge clerk inside the building is 1 tile movement between talking to him and banking at the counter :wacko:

1.png.4aee91731e55da55b279d1120798bb79.png

• Like 1

chihuahua GIF

IQKhzk8.png

nHwMBll.gif

pie.png.ccadfd0c19ee34b88bc19ca315f57a58.png

8 minutes ago, Sprout said:

Other options should be coming back as sand mentioned above, as for the 'non-donos access to a bank near a GE' the ge clerk inside the building is 1 tile movement between talking to him and banking at the counter :wacko:

1.png.4aee91731e55da55b279d1120798bb79.png

While I'll concede that I didn't know there was a GE clerk inside the bank, it still doesn't deal with the prayer training issue, not to mention the well bank was instantly visible upon a CTRL+H which was far more convenient. That, and the removal of wellbank has pretty much completely cleared out that outside area of people.

• Like 1

On 4/25/2021 at 8:44 PM, bruhmengele said:

While I'll concede that I didn't know there was a GE clerk inside the bank, it still doesn't deal with the prayer training issue, not to mention the well bank was instantly visible upon a CTRL+H which was far more convenient. That, and the removal of wellbank has pretty much completely cleared out that outside area of people.

There is a bank right next to the chaos altar in the wilderness and for the one at home, put your bones or ashes in ge for a ridiculous price then cancel them and 'claim item' instead ofclaim noted. few little things you can do. Also for the bank right next to the tele it's only an extra 10 steps or so to get to the bank at home. If you want a perk like that you can always donate $10 for donator zone or use ctrl-s and spawn right next to the bank there. there are many ways to get closer to a bank than just ctrl h

5 hours ago, Hackedbutnp said:

There is a bank right next to the chaos altar in the wilderness and for the one at home, put your bones or ashes in ge for a ridiculous price then cancel them and 'claim item' instead ofclaim noted. few little things you can do. Also for the bank right next to the tele it's only an extra 10 steps or so to get to the bank at home. If you want a perk like that you can always donate $10 for donator zone or use ctrl-s and spawn right next to the bank there. there are many ways to get closer to a bank than just ctrl h

Just because there are workarounds over a downgrade does not change the fact that home got downgraded, especially when certain workarounds aren't even close in nature, like having to be on a lookout for PKers isn't the same as being able to chill or multi-task while training prayer at home, nor previously you needed a "perk" for something that was provided to everyone for free,

1 hour ago, bruhmengele said:

Just because there are workarounds over a downgrade does not change the fact that home got downgraded, especially when certain workarounds aren't even close in nature, like having to be on a lookout for PKers isn't the same as being able to chill or multi-task while training prayer at home, nor previously you needed a "perk" for something that was provided to everyone for free,

i only said about the wildy altar is because it's better xp than at home, not about it being more convenient or anything. it's simply a better altar to use. was helping as well as trying to state ways around it, it happens things get changed we have to change with them! :)

Grind on mate :)

• Sandstorm unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic