Locked Moss Golem Area in Lost Grove.

funny thing is would that not make u disrespectful of u crashing me?  you crashed me i crashed  you back because u disrespected me u told me people like me should be hung and continued to cuss me out and cry wolf. you left and you brought ur clan to grief me. did i care? no i stayed and yall finally left because they even said this is pointless.  again ur playing the victim trying to point fingers other then at urself. minus u bitching about  it every second your on and telling people how you feel how much all the mods/helpers sucks because they told you that you were wrong. plain and simple u want us to leave so u can do the exact samething that we are doing??? please explain ur logic behind anything u say 

On 5/12/2021 at 7:26 PM, daltball420 said:

Hello, I just wanted to bring this up as I am quite sure it hasn't been looked into. The moss golem zone in the lost grove is being controlled by two people on this server. There is not a moment in the day where I can go to the zone and kill moss golems as it always seems to be taken by either Hamderbob, or Big Log Dog or his alt. If you attempt to attack monsters they bring a second account to take them all, now i think that would be considered using two accounts to gain an advantage over another.. Either way I was hoping that somebody could please consider making that zone into a PVP zone so that players cannot claim the zone for themself, or make it an instanced zone so that everybody can enjoy the server just as much as other people. There are quite a few resolutions , such as making it a timed zone, or not allowing aggression potions..make it task only, e.g that I could think of to get rid of this problem, please take this into consideration, thank you! 

by the way both people are hoarding over 50 pairs of cinderbane gloves.. give other people a chance

hamderbobUnavailable

Or just ask them if they can let you do your slayer task?