Locked Moss Golem Area in Lost Grove.

1 minute ago, hamderhans said:

and he never got a pair of gloves as a drop before? or are we asuming this to make it a pretty story?

anyway like big log said, anyone that ever asked me if they could do their task etc i would never say no, but people cooming and saying fuck off as the first sentence, better belive they aint getting anything. common sense is used here we de dont need to make everything pvp, or prevent people from afking, if you dont like to afk dont, if others do how can it bother you.

18 minutes ago, hamderhans said:

and he never got a pair of gloves as a drop before? or are we asuming this to make it a pretty story?

From the sounds of it, it seems like he were just trying to get some for the first time. I think its more believable than what you're asuming, but hey, I could be wrong.

15 minutes ago, hamderhans said:

common sense is used here we de dont need to make everything pvp

I agree, I dont think making it pvp is a good idea.

15 minutes ago, hamderhans said:

or prevent people from afking, if you dont like to afk dont, if others do how can it bother you.

Of course it affects people, it's even the very reason behind this thread. The problem itself isnt with just afk'ing, its about players using two alts to afk farm things.

It completely flips the economy. If I were to make two alts to afk farm bandos all day every day, the gear would drop down to under 1m ea. If I were to use two alts to afk farm mobs, it would, 1. Take up that spot for the entire time I'm online, and 2. Heavly decrease the value of anything said mob drop and/or adding a bunch of gp into the game, making gold less valuable. And note, thats just from one player, imagine if the whole server did it.

So if you ask me, its pretty obvious how it can bother other people. 

you need to realise ur playing on a private server with 200 people, ofcourse items will crash, then they go back up and it will happend every other week, if you cant afk on alts what would you need alts for?, some of us put work into our alts, only real problem to the eco is ironmen being able to dropping stuff to sell :) they never buy anything but keep throwing items in ge overflooding the supply and lessen the demand but hey its easy to point fingers right

the funny thing is. the big  farming holders lets call them dont sell there shit like what  yall are thinking we stockpile our drops. ask anyone including me.  most ppl know i personal sell nothing i get.  market is not the issue cinderbanes are at a good prices atm btw i should know i crashed them down to 14m a pop a few months back and now look 30-60mea hmmm eco is fine farming is fine plus with never invention coming out alot of the farmable items will be taken out of the game.

Not sure where that came from. If anyones pointing fingers here, its you, suddenly swapping over to blame ironmen for some reason. 

11 minutes ago, hamderhans said:

if you cant afk on alts what would you need alts for?

There's a lot more reasons to have alts than to just afk on them. Most have a main, ironman, skiller, classic account ect. I do agree that some people put work into an alt, but when one does not need to put in much work to just set it up for afk farming, which is the topic here.

14 minutes ago, hamderhans said:

only real problem to the eco is ironmen being able to dropping stuff to sell

Only reasonably thing I can ironmen dropping to sell is unique boss drops (armor/weps ect.), which I would be willing to bet is just a tiny minority compared to normal accounts getting drops and selling them, meaning ironmen barely have an impact in the grand scheme of things.

It would be nice if we could just have a nice productive discussion about this instead of changing topic everytime I argue against your points. 

4 minutes ago, big log dog said:

the funny thing is. the big  farming holders lets call them dont sell there shit like what  yall are thinking we stockpile our drops. ask anyone including me.  most ppl know i personal sell nothing i get.  market is not the issue cinderbanes are at a good prices atm btw i should know i crashed them down to 14m a pop a few months back and now look 30-60mea hmmm eco is fine farming is fine plus with never invention coming out alot of the farmable items will be taken out of the game.

Lets say for the sake of the arguments that what you're saying is true, which I doubt. You still get a bunch of gp every hour which adds up, and also take up spots for killing mobs.

I might be missing something but how/Why will a lot of the farmable items be taken out of the game when the new invention update comes?

8 minutes ago, Sondrealt said:

Not sure where that came from. If anyones pointing fingers here, its you, suddenly swapping over to blame ironmen for some reason. 

There's a lot more reasons to have alts than to just afk on them. Most have a main, ironman, skiller, classic account ect. I do agree that some people put work into an alt, but when one does not need to put in much work to just set it up for afk farming, which is the topic here.

Only reasonably thing I can ironmen dropping to sell is unique boss drops (armor/weps ect.), which I would be willing to bet is just a tiny minority compared to normal accounts getting drops and selling them, meaning ironmen barely have an impact in the grand scheme of things.

It would be nice if we could just have a nice productive discussion about this instead of changing topic everytime I argue against your points. 

you brought up how farming a specifik mob would change prices, and how the econemy is my ironman comment didnt change any subject it was a reply to another subject you yourself brought up, so lets be civil and stand by what subject we ourself bring in to the conversation. and afk farming aint a problem and it never have bin  :)

I'm curious to what subject I brought up that lead you to blaming ironmen for negatively affecting the economy, I'm sure it has nothing to do with me being one. :)

But enough about that, I can see that our convo is not going to lead to anything productive so let's just agree to disagree and move on.

im not sure the man gets it. new invention comes with new perks and better bis which means more dising of items so alot of the items ppl farm lets say anything gwd1/2 related will be taken out of the game prices rise. and  no matter if there is farming or not prices will rise prices will fall happens to every game. farming will never stop never has in any game if it makes money  people will be there farming it regardless what anyone is saying. nothing will change the fact that this post was made out of rage and to try to belittle the ppl that he is accusing of  farming things. if  lets say ham or i  or anyone for this matter stopped doing moss golems, it would be farmed by the next person and the next and the next. see where im coming from now? u cant stop it. so posting anymore is just a waste of time. 

As I can see the problem looks like it will be taken care of, Thanks guys for the support! P.S, It almost gave me AIDS trying to read what BIG LOG and HAMDER are typing.

ENGLISH PLEASE.,

EDIT,

I came to moss golems with a nice attitude, His salt is what turned this around very quickly.

46 minutes ago, daltball420 said:

As I can see the problem looks like it will be taken care of, Thanks guys for the support! P.S, It almost gave me AIDS trying to read what BIG LOG and HAMDER are typing.

ENGLISH PLEASE.,

EDIT,

I came to moss golems with a nice attitude, His salt is what turned this around very quickly.

good to hear and goodluck with the aids thing mate

the funny thing was is it was you that had the salt, its in the chat logs which i have pics of so there is no argument to be mad are you special or just plain dumb? you threatening people will get u nowhere in this game/any game or even life. so quit trying to act like a damn victim all the time and grow some balls and take it on the chin. you were in the wrong get over it.

Sorry but I treat people accordingly based on the respect that they show me. Yes you could bring up the chat logs and see that I was nice and pointed out that we can share the kills. But you said you had a better idea, stayed quiet for a moment and showed up with a second account to take all of the kills for yourself. Now I don't know if it's just me but that is a big act of disrespect on your end so why should I treat you with any respect at all after you showed me you are nothing but a greedy person? I think you have it the wrong way around guy you are playing victim. Find something else to do.

25 minutes ago, big log dog said:

the funny thing was is it was you that had the salt, its in the chat logs which i have pics of so there is no argument to be mad are you special or just plain dumb? you threatening people will get u nowhere in this game/any game or even life. so quit trying to act like a damn victim all the time and grow some balls and take it on the chin. you were in the wrong get over it.

Respect goes long ways I can just hope that you learn the hard way