Add Rare Item Token to the Currency Pouch.
Add X/ALL redeem on Lamps and Stars.
Make a Stone Spirit Bag, or something similiar if possible.
Make Rewards for Taijitus, for example chimes or things used for PoP.
Add Area Loot for general Slayer/Bossing.
Use X/ALL for redeeming Dummies/Protean Packs.
Make so you can teleport with your 2 options on GoTE.
Make Frozen key have up to 100 charges, instead of 10.

Spoiler

Bilde_2021-05-01_161427.png.2a08d39e64880e6ddf79ca91707d4d5d.png

Great suggestions!

Add Rare Item Token to the Currency Pouch. +1

Add X/ALL redeem on Lamps and Stars. +1

Make a Stone Spirit Bag, or something similiar if possible. X (Couldn't find anything similar to it on RS3 would be a nice QoL to save bank space but one custom item would eventually lead to more being asked)

Make Rewards for Taijitus, for example chimes or things used for PoP. +1 (I believe Waiko shop has some items that require Taijitu, but could maybe be used for some scrimshaws if they get added to PoP shop)

Add Area Loot for general Slayer/Bossing. -- (On the fence about it. Love it in RS3 but I don't see a need for it here, although it would be cool to have)

Use X/ALL for redeeming Dummies/Protean Packs. +1

Make so you can teleport with your 2 options on GoTE. +1

Make Frozen key have up to 100 charges, instead of 10. +1

c6twcLD.gif

Spoiler

ApplicationFrameHost_FkKIz1df3R.png.3134f698053f7de2854f9568dbe1a53d.png

ApplicationFrameHost_myI7I8pkjB.png.23a5361f050197b8a6a8bba056548a76.png

yess.PNG.894a6e5e24385f04519352276aec6d07.PNG

ApplicationFrameHost_Q9uEFFLSLE.png.93506813b20f7da34b8e95e839cc42fa.png

yeet.PNG.1e6a6fea37426fc247270df14bb36ed9.PNG

bunr.PNG.51d72b0c1dcd21e7ef9db91d53648f50.PNG

9 minutes ago, Nhs said:

Great suggestions!

Add Rare Item Token to the Currency Pouch. +1

Add X/ALL redeem on Lamps and Stars. +1

Make a Stone Spirit Bag, or something similiar if possible. X (Couldn't find anything similar to it on RS3 would be a nice QoL to save bank space but one custom item would eventually lead to more being asked)

Make Rewards for Taijitus, for example chimes or things used for PoP. +1 (I believe Waiko shop has some items that require Taijitu, but could maybe be used for some scrimshaws if they get added to PoP shop)

Add Area Loot for general Slayer/Bossing. -- (On the fence about it. Love it in RS3 but I don't see a need for it here, although it would be cool to have)

Use X/ALL for redeeming Dummies/Protean Packs. +1

Make so you can teleport with your 2 options on GoTE. +1

Make Frozen key have up to 100 charges, instead of 10. +1

RS3 doesn't have a Stone Spirit Bag, but was just thinking if it was possible in general. Also for the Area Loot, there is always pro's and con's, if thinking about people AFK'ing Slayer monsters/creatures, it would just help them alot. But doesn't seem like anything is being done with it, so I guessed why not. I know RS has a shop at Waiko, didn't check if it was added on Velheim thought, should probably have checked first, which I forgot about. Thank you for your support, if not all getting added, would love to see one or more getting added.

Spoiler

10 hours ago, Kim said:
  1. Add Rare Item Token to the Currency Pouch.
  2. Add X/ALL redeem on Lamps and Stars.
  3. Make a Stone Spirit Bag, or something similiar if possible.
  4. Make Rewards for Taijitus, for example chimes or things used for PoP.
  5. Add Area Loot for general Slayer/Bossing.
  6. Use X/ALL for redeeming Dummies/Protean Packs.
  7. Make so you can teleport with your 2 options on GoTE.
  8. Make Frozen key have up to 100 charges, instead of 10.

1. Yes +1

2. Everytime I do the clue stacks and end up clicking my way to carpal tunnel, I wish we have the use all option like rs3 but never get around to making a suggestion. + 1

3. Not a huge deal, might be nice for bank saving space but that's about it. + 1/2

4. Had a look at the rewards you use them on, it would require a PoP update to make most of the items you spend them on useful + 1/2

5. Been suggested a few time, would be nice to have but I can live without it. 

6. Yes +1

7. Since Sand added teasers for the portals being added, this would be a nice addition to come along with that update. +1

8. Would be nice if you could ask bob to add 10, 50, 100 charges or something and scale the price with it. As some people may not have the money to restore 100 at once. + 1/2

4qqFHgn.gif

pie.png.ccadfd0c19ee34b88bc19ca315f57a58.png

6 minutes ago, Sprout said:

1. Yes +1

2. Everytime I do the clue stacks and end up clicking my way to carpal tunnel, I wish we have the use all option like rs3 but never get around to making a suggestion. + 1

3. Not a huge deal, might be nice for bank saving space but that's about it. + 1/2

4. Had a look at the rewards you use them on, it would require a PoP update to make most of the items you spend them on useful + 1/2

5. Been suggested a few time, would be nice to have but I can live without it. 

6. Yes +1

7. Since Sand added teasers for the portals being added, this would be a nice addition to come along with that update. +1

8. Would be nice if you could ask bob to add 10, 50, 100 charges or something and scale the price with it. As some people may not have the money to restore 100 at once. + 1/2

Thanks for the feedback/support. The Stone Spirit bag isn't really that important for me, but was thinking in general it would be nice to save a bit of bank spaces. If it is possible to add it, as RS doesn't have anything like it. For the Frozen key charges, I wouldn't mind having that you can choose how many chargers to add aswell, as the 100 charges was just a suggestion, and which could be altered, or different.

Spoiler