Locked King Of The Skill - 4,100$ prize pool!

5 hours ago, Exis said:

Just to clarify if we are going off total levels being greater then total experience. Does that means prestige is greater then total experience as well? Since if you prestige you will technically have more total levels then someone who has just max leveled all skills. Hard to explain what I mean is someone could technically max level all skills twice with prestige while someone else could max level all skills once and not prestige and then just focus on experience from that point. However, for the person that focuses on experience over prestige may technically have a lower prestige level compared to the guy that has performed a prestige twice because they just focused on say 1 or two skills to 200 mil after getting a max total level. Indicating that the person focusing on experience actually has less total levels then the dude that has performed the prestige twice but more experience gained overall.

In short will it be:

Total Levels > Experience > prestige

OR

Prestige > Total Levels > Experience

We've not actually considered prestige as a possibility, I'll get back to you!

Spoiler

j36pvJj.png
lNpArm5.pngunknown.pngYISNFhw.png

image.png

20 hours ago, Exis said:

Just to clarify if we are going off total levels being greater then total experience. Does that means prestige is greater then total experience as well? Since if you prestige you will technically have more total levels then someone who has just max leveled all skills. Hard to explain what I mean is someone could technically max level all skills twice with prestige while someone else could max level all skills once and not prestige and then just focus on experience from that point. However, for the person that focuses on experience over prestige may technically have a lower prestige level compared to the guy that has performed a prestige twice because they just focused on say 1 or two skills to 200 mil after getting a max total level. Indicating that the person focusing on experience actually has less total levels then the dude that has performed the prestige twice but more experience gained overall.

In short will it be:

OR

For prestiging at all 200M's would count as 5,6B experience. But I doubt anyone will get all 200M's in 2 weeks, with +5% gamemode. Pretty sure it will be disabled, so you can't prestige.

Spoiler

MY GUIDES:

How to get to the Travelling Merchant
How to get to the Travelling Merchant - Topic 3269

Chompy Birds Guide
Chompy Birds Guide - Topic 3278

Where to hand in Chronicle Fragments
Where to hand in Chronicle Fragments - Topic 3597

How to make Bullseye Lantern (Ironman Friendly)
How to make Bullseye Lantern (Ironman Friendly) - Topic 3617

Giant Mimic Boss - D&D
Giant Mimic Boss D&D - Topic 3684

Player Owned Ports Guide
Player Owned Ports Guide - Topic 3720

Bork Boss - D&D
Bork Boss D&D - Topic 3785

How to get to the Lost Grove - Slayer Creatures
How to get to the Lost Grove & the Slayer Creatures - Topic 3800

Raptor Key & Chest - Raptor Monsters
Raptor Key, Chest & Raptor Monsters - Topic 3806

Ancient Invention Guide/Overview
Ancient Invention Guide/Overview - Topic 3821

Crafting Guide - 1-99+

Crafting Guide - 1-99+ - Topic 3901

PetTheCasket.gif.d9df0fc628039da8b1e0a952ebbe26b1.gif

18 hours ago, Exis said:

In short will it be:

OR

As a follow-up, Prestige will be disabled for the KOTS game-mode.

• Like 3
Spoiler

j36pvJj.png
lNpArm5.pngunknown.pngYISNFhw.png

image.png

Good luck everyone who enters!

Spoiler

MY GUIDES:

Chompy Birds Guide

Giant Mimic Boss - D&D

Player Owned Ports Guide

Bork Boss - D&D

Ancient Invention Guide/Overview - Topic 3821

Crafting Guide - 1-99+

Crafting Guide - 1-99+ - Topic 3901

PetTheCasket.gif.d9df0fc628039da8b1e0a952ebbe26b1.gif

So as we are all coming out about the fact we have no life this weekend it occurred to me. This event is going off total levels first I assume this means actual levels and virtual levels are irrelevant. However, this raised a question in my head technically we have 120 farming and herblore they just do not show up on the highscores. Will these be considered for their virtual levels or will they just need to be leveled to 99 for the total levels event in the case that a few of us 99 every skill?

2 hours ago, Viz said:

So as we are all coming out about the fact we have no life this weekend it occurred to me. This event is going off total levels first I assume this means actual levels and virtual levels are irrelevant. However, this raised a question in my head technically we have 120 farming and herblore they just do not show up on the highscores. Will these be considered for their virtual levels or will they just need to be leveled to 99 for the total levels event in the case that a few of us 99 every skill?

We don't have 120 farming and herblore. We are still operating with 99 being max (they wont go past 99 like slayer ect in your skills tab and are not required for max/comp) until a herblore and farming rework update arrives on Velheim, so I'm going to assume this is also how it will work for the event.

• Like 1

chihuahua GIF

IQKhzk8.png

nHwMBll.gif

pie.png.ccadfd0c19ee34b88bc19ca315f57a58.png

So this is how the King of the Skills, HiScores Overall looks like at the moment for the top 10 players. We are more than halfway over with the event already.

As I am making this there are currently seventy-three accounts on the HiScores that are registred or made as a King of the Skill account. I am going to be completely honest with you guys, I thought and wished more would have joined, but it is what it is, with people working, school still, etc, etc..

For the top five, or atleast top three. I wish you good luck on keeping your spots, even thought it maybe look like you have already won, if you keep it up. For myself I am just happy with being where I am now, or staying on first page, as I do not really have alot of time to play.

But I do wish everyone good luck, hope you still have some fun of the remaining time in the event, still good luck to everyone who tries, and can't wait to see the final results, also kinda excited to see who wins the other prices, besides top 3!

image.png.bce75e58ff355fd49dc2d4288424dccd.png

• Like 5
Spoiler

MY GUIDES:

Chompy Birds Guide

Giant Mimic Boss - D&D

Player Owned Ports Guide

Bork Boss - D&D