Locked King Of The Skill - 4,100$ prize pool!

• Founder
On 6/21/2021 at 10:15 PM, Yggdrasil said:

Following several server complications, the King of the Skill event is being extended by 24 hours.

As my collegue has said; the event will be extended by a whole solid day due to us being targeted by DoS attacks.

I've patched up the game server so it wouldn't render unplayable while under attacks so this should no longer be an issue!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

Should make the KOTS accounts ironmen instead of normals after the event, they grinded as a more difficult ironman for the event so I don't see how that'd be an issue, it at least gives them a decent account to use after the event is over. A normal account is just going to feel like a waste of time, especially for those who don't win.

• Like 2

q86xnqrq2ykz.png "Ultimate Oni" - Top 5 Ultimate Ironman

18px-Defence-icon.png?94c29 "Oni" - Maxed 10hp Defence Skiller

Special_cup.png?91832 Top 10 finisher in the 2021 King of the Skill event

KEK-EGGS.png

On 6/30/2021 at 8:09 AM, Ultimate Oni said:

Should make the KOTS accounts ironmen instead of normals after the event, they grinded as a more difficult ironman for the event so I don't see how that'd be an issue, it at least gives them a decent account to use after the event is over. A normal account is just going to feel like a waste of time, especially for those who don't win.

I agree with this I would rather just move the account to an ironmen since that is basically what it was the past two weeks.

• Like 2

• Founder
On 6/30/2021 at 4:09 PM, Ultimate Oni said:

18 hours ago, Viz said:

I agree with this I would rather just move the account to an ironmen since that is basically what it was the past two weeks.

Edits:

• The event ends on 3rd of July, 8PM server time (extended due to early server issues)
  • King of the Skill game-mode accounts will be reverted to regular Ironman; from there players will be able to de-iron and choose either Novice or Regular mode if they wish to do so
  • Love 3
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif