Locked Adam's Ironman Guide - Beginner

A D A M

This is a Beginner - Advanced Ironman Guide, which will show you some really useful things for Ironmen.

1* Making your Ironman, There's 3 Different Ironman modes:
- Ironman Mode: Can't interact with other players, such as using someones Player Owned House or Trade with Another player.

- Ultimate Ironman Mode: Same restrictions as above but also you won't be able to use banks.

- Hardcore Ironman Mode: Same restrictions as Ironman Mode but you will lose your Hardcore Status, You'll be a Normal Ironman after Death.

df85a03dbbe9fe524a230b563bb9e120.png

Good to know Facts:

- Training your Woodcutting and Mining might be recommended since you can make alot of Money out of Evil Trees and Crashed Stars.
- Woodcutting ​will also be very useful for your Construction skill which are required to gain as much Prayer experiance as possible later on in the adventure.

Evil Trees:
8c4c3ccf2c4e8e540f4934fa681e2ad7.png

- Completing Evil Trees can give you ~1,000,000-10,000,000 Coins depending on what kind of Evil Tree you've been chopping.
- You can get other useful items from Evil Trees such as Skilling supplies and some runes.

- Evil Trees can be done Once/day or more depending on your Donation rank.

Slayer:

- Instead of training your combat skills at Rock Crabs etc, get yourself a Slayer task at ;;Slayer this is one of the mistakes I did on my own Ironman.
- Slayer is also a very good Money making method, and Money will be useful for some skills later on.

- Slayer is one of the main skills as an Ironman when it comes to PvM, due to the fact that you can recieve better Equipment such as Abyssal Whip, Abyssal Wand and so on.

f6aba40b1789470863841208d0a11a22.png

Prayer:

- As an Ironman you'd like to hit 43 Prayer as soon as possible.
- You could either do Slayer or just grind Hill Giants for awhile, keep in mind you cannot use others Gilded Altars as I said earlier in this Guide.

- The Nexus wont cover you all the way to 43 Prayer, but I do suggest to start training Prayer at The Nexus. The Nexus can be found in the Skilltab -> Prayer -> Teleports -> The Nexus.

31c2145f66056175679feb7974ed2a9d.png

This Guide will be worked on over-time.

39a738775bcfe0d65c06e59ada4b0bcf.png

• 52 years later...