Locked Velheim Trivia & General information I'd like to share

Sandstorm

• Founder

Hello hello hello,

I got a few ideas/inputs I'd like to share with you guys.

• I'd like to start off with the in-game Trivia bot.

We're all aware that the question pool is sort of.. small. I'd like you all to brainstorm on more trivia questions somewhat related to RuneScape/Velheim. Wouldn't you like your own ideas implemented into the server's global messages? It's cool, isn't it. Anyways, I'd like to see some community based trivia questions! Leave your replies below :).

• Staff Applications.

I know a lot of people do not like to use the forums as much as there are many other community based forums/other game forums you've participated in the past and is just a hassle to start it all over again. I get it. We've all been there.

Though what I'd like to see all of you do is make a staff application. We might see you as fit and just try you out as a staff member on trial period. Don't get discouraged if your fellow member applications get denied, or your own for that matter. You never know before you try.

• General Forum activity.

Velheim forums have been starting to rack up in activity. That's good. We thank everyone who has started to participate here, it's great to see all of it in action. Though..the 'dull' posts have been starting to show up here and there, not going to mention anyone in specific, but it's a problem. Gravedigging (posting on old threads), replies in a manner of "I agree", "Yes, I support" and "I've seen it too" isn't what we'd like to see on a community forum. This is a place for open talk. Add some constructive points, criticism, your own ideas, opinions, suggestions and so on and so forth.

There were more pointers in my mind, but they kinda vanished and I forgot about them as I'm writing this topic. I'll probably add more things as a reply to this once I remember.

Anticipated to see what you guys think about this!

Kind regards,

- @Sandstorm.

• Like 4
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

For the trivia you could include questions like,

Which item/items are required to kill Cave horrors, 

What attack level is needed to equip a whip 

Where is Lowe Located.

There Is such a wide range of questions that you could add some easy, Medium and harder ones.

Some more simple questions, I noticed quite a few people needed people to tell them the answer to previous ones like Max level, Hardest mob Etc I'm willing to write a list of different Ideas If you want but would rather give others the chance.

As for the forums I would like to see a type of Question of the day, And more interactive posts like the Goals. Another one that could be popular is a Log section either Pvm/Slayer kill/Loot logs, Personally I like to read and look at other peoples achievements and drops.

• Like 1

1. How many tiers of clue scrolls are there? --- 5

How many heads does the King Black Dragon have? --- 3

What is the strongest summoning familiar you can make? --- Steel titan

How many slots does a Pack Yak hold? --- 30

You get 5m gold and spins by linking your account to which app? --- Discord

Which boss resides in a cave below the Haunted woods? --- Araxxor or Araxxi accepted

This skill is trained by running laps --- Agility

Which god discovered Gielinor? --- Guthix

Which hunter level can a dragon impling be captured at? --- 83

Which herb is required to make an overload potion? --- Torstol

Which plank type gives the most construction experience? --- Mahogany

Crystal triskelion key consists of how many fragments? --- 3

How much gold is required to fill the Well of Goodwill? --- 25m

How many skills can be trained on Velheim? -- 26

Which dungeoneering reward automatically buries bones for you? --- Bonecrusher

What kill count is required to fight a boss at God wars dungeon in Velheim? --- 25

In what year did the Falador massacre occur? --- 2006

Crushed next can be combined with what clean herb to make a saradomin brew? --- Toadflax

Raw sailfish can be fished at what fishing level? --- 97

This god is primarily associated with the color red? --- Zamorak

• Like 2

• 52 years later...