Locked Talk about perks

Flower

To start off I just wanna say this post isn't just for me- so if anyone wants to take the time and make a topic on their opinions with the pro's and cons of each perk, I think that'll be really helpful to us indecisive players.

Now on to the topic; I'm planning on donating again and I just wanna know everyone's opinions and what they view as the best perks in the sense of most useful, time saving and ones you deem is essential.

Sorry for the short topic, thank you.

Coin collector & Charm collector. Both can be obtained in-game via Slayer rewards shop but donating for them just saves you a ton of time and you can use those points to upgrade your slayer helm instead.

Dungeon Deamon. Useful to complete floors very quickly on any difficulty. Can rush floors essentially in half the time on C1.

Stamina Stallion. You're always running so never running out of run energy is a plus.

Herbivore. Increases all potion timers by double. There's a free Overload dose in the Donator zone so that's 10 minutes of Overload stats whenever you want it.

Bad Breath. Acts as a dragonfire shield so just convenient to not need antifire potions

Investigator. One step clue scrolls so will save you a ton of time if you stockpiled your clue scrolls.

Greater Gods. If you're going to PVM a lot everyone usually starts their grind at God wars dungeon. This perk sets KC required to enter boss rooms at 0 so you can spend more time killing the bosses and getting back to them.

Pyromancy. Increases your health from bonfires by 50%. Great if you PVM a bunch. Will allow you to take more hits and prolong your engagements.

Pre-Slayion. Saves you a bunch of money to teleport to tasks directly with the added plus of exta slayer points per task. Great for grinding out 120 or 200m.

Those are the ones, in my opinion, that would be most beneficial. Everything else is just extra. Unless you're a skiller than every skill related perk would be best.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived