Locked Make a Gamemode with same XP rates as Runescape

Hard

This has been suggested before and wasen't implemented. This is a rsps not RS that's why are xp raters are higher than runescape's if you really want to play with the same xp y not play Rs3 and here as if this gets implemented i see it being rarely used and for such minimal usage i think it would be a waste of sandstorm's time when he could be doing better update the the current mining and smithing rework.

I 100% do not support this

To be honest if anything Effy's game mode seems far more reasonable. I have played server in the past won't mention any names but the ones i have played with extreme mode are really fun the only thing is if playing extreme mode maybe give the players of that mode a slight drop rate increase nothing to big like maybe a ring of wealth or a ring of fortune.

Edited by Emrakul

gotta agree with what effy said, and wouldnt that completely defeat the purpose of a rsps in the first place? i mean go play real rs ;s

Some people prefer slower experience rates on private servers. Just like some people prefer playing on an ironman on private server. Some call it challenging yourself, some call it having fun on the server they play.

• Like 1

I like the idea of decreased rates for different people other than Iron-Man. like effy said some people like to play RSPS and not max out in just a few days some people like to really show they grinded for their 99's. and for the high-scores being flooded this could be fixed by having 2 separate high-score tabs one with regular one with No-life or whatever it would be called. Also I honestly don't think i can agree or disagree with lower xp rates getting a better drop rate or not i would rather that be a poll let the community decide if this type of suggestion is taken serious.

Not sure if a serious suggestion or not.

Lol it is a serious suggestion. I just wanted a reply from you on your ideas. I wouldn't want the game mode to give any perks (increased drop rate, faster special replenish, etc.) I don't think it would need a special icon next to your name or anything of that matter. I simply think it would just be fun, and was supported on my last thread and Effy's post. It would be fun to have a game mode that offered far less experience rates and would act as more of a grind for the highscores. Also as @nahakrin stated, I think it is nice to show off what you accomplish and it is easier to set goals for yourself because they aren't accomplished as fast with slower xp rates. Replying to Emrakul, who lacks maturity and wisdom/braincells, I do play Runescape 3, i am maxed actually. I just enjoy playing something with a small community and something that can easily be grinded. I dont see a problem with adding another Gamemode to the 4 or so that you can already pick.

Anyways, Thanks for reading. Doesn't sound like you're the least bit enthused so, have a good day

This has been suggested before and wasen't implemented. This is a rsps not RS that's why are xp raters are higher than runescape's if you really want to play with the same xp y not play Rs3 and here as if this gets implemented i see it being rarely used and for such minimal usage i think it would be a waste of sandstorm's time when he could be doing better update the the current mining and smithing rework.

I 100% do not support this

Also can you please re-read what you type. 75% of what you say is no where near proper English, typed correctly, or makes any sense. I can't even take you serious... Thanks <3

I couldn't find the suggestions category :(

only spent like 5 seconds looking though :(

Sorry about the faces though, just thought it'd be a decent touch

But that's a no on the game-mode?

Edited by Hard

• 3 weeks later...