Locked Bloodwood tree POF!

snekkis

I as wrong as i was, somewhere read that all it took was farming deed + titles to unlock this tree. meanwhile it was master farmer rank on reputation...

Reputation is disabled in POF for some reason, while places like menaphos retains their reputation.

My suggestion would be to either implement the reputation system and allow us to unlock rewards at pof with it per normal way. or simply change it so that the rewards will be unlocked with instead of checking eligible reputation rank, it checks for - has farming deed + titles unlocked.

So that we can get the nice benefits that comes with those rewards such as this bloodwood tree in a safe location at our cozy beautiful farm.

While i do realise the beauty of wilderness is mostly herb and bloodweed tree atm alongside decimation farming and searing ashes....

Having a bloodwood tree in manor farm i think we all would agree is a good idea if it comes alongside restrictions such as daily cap based on donor rank, or possibly make it UIM restricted content.

image.png.6ed244b54f186c5e95fe42cfe4146cbc.png
image.png.8db66c2f966614b5ac8f67c7c600b991.png
"with the help of mami rimba and the rank of 'master farmer' a bloodwood tree can be grown there,,,,,,,,,,,, image.png.734433dbb354b4beb7147ebb082533ef.png title since our rep is off, should honestly have according to this given me the bloodwood tree, but it did not, so hoping this post can get some momentum for a manor farm bloodwood tree for those bakri bolts :D

• Like 6
  • +1 3
  • Upvote 1

It would be nice indeed to get a bloodwood there, escpescially for the ultimate ironmans, since they always have items with them.. ( or gets expensive to get rit of all items)

Could even make it like how i know it atleast was in rs3, a max of items per tree. So it will be part of the daily run. (maybe not so good for ultimates, but still the need can be there to go into wild for other accounts)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Almost Done said:

Iirc Sand said a few months ago, he wanted the bloodtree farm to be Wildy only. The reason is because, the majority of the Pking scene is all about that tree.

But I'd like to see the farming rep to be added and make it a comp (t) req as well!

Cheers<3

While i know of this and appreciate the reminder, that is also why i recommended it maybe coming alongside a UIM restriction, I.e only UIM can access the bloodwood on manor assuming reqs are met. considering UIMs don't join the pk fiesta anyways that would ensure it being able to be added alognside keeping the pk scene intact. hence current playerbase would stay happy, and the ones uim would be more happy granted we get a massive boost to our combat.

And on that note, not many pk at the moment, it's brazil and the occasional other player.

so think most player can agree on introducing manor tree would not hurt it that much esp if also adding daily cap on respective bloodwood tree. which would make players still need to go wildy for that extra amount per day.

And to boost wildy even more if thats an issue, introduce dailies or something that is Wildy specific for cosmetic or something so it becomes active, i really dont believe the manor bloodwood is affecting the current wilderness situation at all.

And yeah having farm rep as comp req i am all for! ❤️

• Like 2

Definitely a +1 from me!

I'm not an UIM, so I can't really touch on that specific aspect, but I can see how it would be a hinderance trying to obtain bolts while simultaneously making sure you don't lose everything by those purely trying to farm a higher PKR (usually with no real benefit to them anyways)..

As Xero suggested above, adding a limit to the bloodwood trees outside of the wilderness for players and increasing with donator rank would be very nice to see for a variety of reasons which have been somewhat touched-on above by others already.

All in all, I can't see any reason(s) why this would have any negative side affect on how the game is played or enjoyed 👍

• Like 1

On 11/11/2023 at 2:37 PM, Almost Done said:

Iirc Sand said a few months ago, he wanted the bloodtree farm to be Wildy only. The reason is because, the majority of the Pking scene is all about that tree.

But I'd like to see the farming rep to be added and make it a comp (t) req as well!

Cheers<3

i find it .... dumb that the only pk focused thing is the blood tree 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ultimatez said:

i find it .... dumb that the only pk focused thing is the blood tree 

like xdd boost wilderness creatures drops/exp or something, to make people wanna go there instead of stay outside wilderness, i mean, a normal kalgerion base xp say 1k exp for killing in daemonheim resource dungeon, then the wildy equiv could be 3k alongside double drops or double drop chance for rare loot. its small easy things that could make wilderness be so attractive for people.

• 2 months later...