Locked A skillers guide to 'EFFICIENCY'ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ [HCIM/IM Friendly]

Sun

Straight off the bat this is basically a 1-99/120/150 ("Invention") Guide for EVERY possible skill, whilst providing my own personal tips to grinding each skill as QUICK as possible for a Skiller and no access to buying your skills, so gathering your own Resources. 

Cannot recommend a PERK enough than Mellon...

Allows the use of the '::priff' command to teleport to Prifddinas at any total level from any location.

One of THE best perks to get as a Level 3.. why? Well for some skills you NEED to be there for certain items and ease. plus unless you are a FULLY maxed skills (no seriously including 120 Invention, Dungeoneering and Slayer) you are NOT getting in due to the high Total Level barrier

PREPARATION

You can no longer xplock - but you can still reset stats @ Edgeville, if you do slip up. Stats, as in combat :).

TL;DR

Edgeville becomes your best friend. 

:dungeoneering: Dungeoneering   :dungeoneering:

Ironically, Dungoneering is one of the 'easiest' skills to train on a Level 3 just motivation to train this skill. 

Recommended strategy:

Like any skill, perks, lamps, bonus xp stars help greatly, Dungoneering is no exception. The only downside to Dungeoneering is that there are no Dailies for it.

If you can spare $0.50 every now and then for 10,000 dungeoneering tokens you could save yourself a whole host of time since 1 dungeon token = 10xp for $0.50 worth = 100,000xp.

But some of you may not have that kind of money to be spending $1000 to get 200m Dungeoneering. 

A perk I would recommend MORE would be the Dungeon Deamon ($15/1500 Velheim Coins, only 500 votes!) - Allowing you to never pick up a key again and able to complete floors with ease since every door (except challenge/puzzle doors) are open automatically. 

Either way, this perk makes Dungeoneering a landslide easier to the extent you can complete Dung floors with only opening the first door   :wub:

Starting off  :cheer: 

Complete the 'tutorial' for Dungeoneering which usually requires completing one of each floor complexity, in none Runescape jargon, one of each floor difficulty Complexity 1-6. 

Since you are combat 3, all the NPCs you fight will be combat 1, easy. 1-hit kills throughout the Dungeon, so if you are a new player and thinking about combat, why not do Dung first and abuse the combat   :D

The main goal for dungeoneering is to head to the boss door, open as many doors as you like until you reach it 

You will get to a stage when you get this message: 

'The next floor is not available at your Dungeoneering level. Consider resetting your progress to gain best ongoing rate of xp'

This is when you should exit the dungeon and reset your prestige...reason for that will be explained below. 

Maximising XP as a skiller  :kiss: 

Prestige: When you have gone to the highest floor you can at your level, exit the dungeon you are on. Click the  Ring of Kingship/Party Organiser icon and then there will be a reset button, reset this - this opens up for you to reset your floors back to 1 and allows you to have more xp per floor. 

Binding: As you get higher in Dung level, this allows you to bind (right clicking) items. So when you start a new floor, these items will be saved. 

Items of Choice:

Novite Armor (Platebody and Legs) obtained from C(omplexity)1 floors - best defence stats again all NPCs, plus helps prevent the 1-bat Rangers in the dung   :madpepe:

Novite Dagger (p++) obtained from random NPCs in Dungeoneering (rng based) - useful for some buggy bosses to poison them and kill them easily such as Kal'Ger the Warmonger requiring 113 Dungeoneering, appears within floors 57 through 60

Novite Off-Hand Rapier obtained from Har'Lakk the Riftsplitter - He can be found on the Furnished floors, ranging from floors 18 to 29.

Rushing: Best way to get quick xp is to rush through the floors, keep the difficulty at C1 and forget all NPCs unless grinding for items and only focus on getting to the boss. This has seemed to be the best way to collect both tokens and points. 

Best XP: Best way to get the BEST XP is to complete harder floors (less XP penalty), keep the difficulty at C6 and forget all NPCs unless grinding for items and only focus on getting to the boss, whilst opening as many doors on the way. I personally leave mazes, unless I HAVE to complete them to get to the boss. This has seemed to be the best way to collect both tokens and points. 

XP Bonus: Since we do not need tokens for chaotics or items since perks are better than dung rewards, I personally used my tokens on XP. Best way to level up especially post 99, is to grind floors until you get enough tokens to boost to the next level. This made it seem less of a grind and rushing more floors quicker. 

E.g. Level 118 - 119 needing 8,148,589 more xp until level. Grind floors which will reduce that anyway then try to aim for 814,590 tokens which becomes really easy as you start smashing floor after floor. When you have enough to level, leave and level up, rinse & repeat. 

TL;DR

C1/C6 RUSH

:slayer:  Slayer   :slayer:

If you have the balls, patience or just want to aim at getting the slayer pet as a level 3, feel free to keep getting tasks from Taverly and killing Cows/Spiders/Goblins. But, be careful as Ice-fiends is near impossible to complete since there are no safespots and they hit hellllla-high

Luckily there is the option to buy a Dwarf Cannon which can help speed up some of the process (Downside being having to make the cannonballs yourself using smithing and getting coal/iron for steel bars)

Overwise the only viable option is...

Recommended strategy  :guitar: :

To train Slayer effectively I would suggest use every lamp you can grab from Squeal of Fortune and make it a passive skill to train. Again the downside to slayer, there are no Dailies for it.

If you can spare $1 (5 Spins or $100 for 560 spins) then feel free to grinding 99/120/200m Slayer XP. 

But the downside is knowing your RNG from Squeal of Fortune. 

A perk I would recommend MORE would be the Double Squeal of Fortune Spins Perk ($10/1000 Velheim Coins, only 334 votes!) - Allowing you to double every spin you get. So from voting books double, instead of 2 spins at ;;cst you get 4, same with Dailies, same with ;;ett

Other method which is the WRONG unorthodox way, or the 'cheaters' guide. Complete it with combat as normal (maximising with Death Tasks). Get 99/120/200m - reset stats. 

Maximising XP as a skiller  :headbang: 

Having a high level in MINING (90+)   :mining: is a MUST this means you can quickly teleport to Crashed Star Teleport (;;cst) and try to tag all the rocks form size 1-9 quickly for 1) Some easy Mining XP but.... 2) 2 Free Squeal of Fortune Spins - or 4 with perk! This also provides Astral Rune, Cosmic Runes, Gold Ore and a chunky amount of coins too.

A high WOODCUTTING level (90+)   :woodcutting: and FARMING (42+)   :farming:  [Firemaking 90+  :firemaking: if you want free FM XP] both which will allow you to chop all trees up to Evil Elder at Evil Tree Teleport (;;ett). You MUST chop down the tree and claim the reward in order to getting the free 2 spins - 4 with perk! Plus side this allows for free tree seeds, high level herb seeds, really good for money making too and easy Woodcutting/Farming and Firemaking XP

Doing daily challenges, every day you get a random daily task, from any skilling skills from fishing to Smithing, to Firemaking, to crafting. DO THEM, no matter the task do it. Some tasks are near impossible to complete, I am looking at you Herblore   :herblore: and Crafting   :crafting:. For me, I try to complete the task first thing before doing anything else on Velheim. 

Then when you complete the challenge hand it in at Burnthorpe (;;home) and you will be reward with a random lamp from small -  huge depending on the difficulty of the challenge. It is recommended to have high stats so it means you will get better challenges, even better if you have 99 in all skills as then you can turn off challenges in certain stats *cough* Herblore   :herblore: and Crafting   :crafting: *cough* 

Another massive useful trick is Voting. One of the main things I try to do every day or remember to do is to vote. WHY? Because every 25 Votes you can bag yourself an Effigy from Wise Old Man, only useful if you already have a skill that is 97+ but this then means you get an ancient lamp for some UBER XP to dump into Slayer. 

Otherwise, sadly there is no other great way to train Slayer as a skiller since well it is heavily more for combat. The only over method would be to keep pestering @Sandstorm to finally at Menaphos Scarabs mini-event and get the Slayer XP that way   :wub:

Or the cheaters guide would be to get all combat to 98 (saves you getting the 99 achievement in chat) then reset the skills at home...but I will be watching, always watching

TL;DR

KILL SHIT n CHEAT/CANNON/LAMPS/DAILIES/EFFYS

:mining: Mining & Smithing    :smithing:

With Sand's recent update of the Mining and Smithing rework, Mining and Smithing have become a much less painful skills to worry about. 

Recommended strategy:

Like any skill, perks, lamps, bonus xp stars help greatly, Mining is no exception. I would also recommend at every opportunity to complete every daily challenge! Good xp, money and an easy skill lamp.

If you can spare $5/500 Velheim Coins for the Quarry Master Perk this will massively help training mining for 1-99/120/200m easier. The Perk itself... Increases the maximum mining stamina by 25%, additional 10% to critically swing and an extra 5% damage dealt per swing.

If you can spare $.50/50 Velheim Coins for the Fe Forge Perk this will help when using iron ore at the beginning of training Smithing. The Perk provides...Smelting iron ore will reduce the require ore amount from 2 to 1.

If you can spare $5/500 Velheim Coins for the Blacksmith Perk this will help massively throughout your Smithing gains. The Perk provides...10% chance of smelting an extra bar, 5% chance of saving an ore when smelting and a 15% increased speed when Smithing items.

Another thing I would work myself towards is the Aura: Supreme Quarrymaster -  Increases chance of critical swings by 8% (more into that a little later) 

-- and the Aura: Wisdom -  Increases XP by 2.5%

Dropping $8/800 Velheim Coins for the Overclock Perk will be a great use to enhancing Auras as it...Increases aura active times by 50% and decreases aura recharge times by 50% (basically double the time of all your auras).

Starting off   :flap: 

To NOT confuse you too much with the new update, I will just tell you simply that mining has become more AFKable, how? Well the ores NEVER DEPLETE . If you want to learn the full ins and outs there are plenty of guides/videos from RS3 - but I am just going to tell you the best methods to be efficient for your skilling needs. 

Items Needed: Similar to before, in order to mine the ores quicker you needed the best tiered pickaxe for your level.

This has slightly changed, since before you needed a certain pickaxe to mine the ores faster. Now it is very similar, but you need the better tier pickaxe to match the high tier ores. Rule of thumb, bring the best axe you can make/get - Hence why as a HCIM/IM I would KEEP all my ores to smith into items!   :lol:

- pickaxe - 

Level 1 Bronze

Level 10 Iron

Level 20 Steel

Level 30 Mithril

Level 40 Adamant

Level 50 Rune

[Level 60 Dragon] - RNG based from Priffindas Trisk key opening/Metamorphic Geodes

[Level 70 Crystal] - Perk based only! Buying Mellon to access Priff and using crafting to gain the pieces (with an already provided Pickaxe)

Level 90 Elder Rune (+1/+2/+3/+4/+5)

a NEW ITEM introduced with the update was something called an ore box. Long story short, this box can hold 120 ores, the better the ore box, the more ores it can hold of each tier. 

e.g. 

Bronze Box = 120 Copper120 Tin

Iron

Steel Box = 120 Coal, 120 Silver120 Iron120 Copper120 Tin

Also one thing to keep in mind, especially for HCIM/IM, you need to start with the Bronze Box in order to upgrade it to the next ranked box (explained below) 

Disclaimer! I am unaware at the moment of the exact ore box levels (in terms of Smithing, but considering the fact you need the bars to make these and as mentioned this is tailored for HCIM/IM you will already have the Smithing level to make the boxes/bars)   :smithing:

- ore boxes - 

Bronze Box - needing 2 Bronze Bars made on a normal anvil Level 1

Iron Box - needing 1 Bronze Box, 2 Iron Bars use the Bronze Box on anvil Level 10

Steel Box - needing 1 Iron Box, 2 Steel Bars use the Iron Box on anvil Level 20

Mithril Box - needing 1 Steel Box, 2 Mithril Bars use the Steel Box on anvil Level 30

Adamant Box - needing 1 Mithril Box, 2 Adamant Bars use the Mithril Box on anvil Level 40

Rune Box - needing 1 Adamant Box, 2 Rune Bars use the Adamant Box on anvil  Level 50

Orikalkum Box - needing 1 Rune Box, 2 Orikalkum Bars use the Rune Box on anvil Level 60

Necronium Box - needing 1 Orikalkum Box, 2 Necronium Bars use the Orikalkum Box on anvil Level 70

Bane Box - needing 1 Necronium Box, 2 Bane Bars use the Necronium Box on anvil  Level 80

Elder Rune Box - needing 1 Bane Box, 2 Elder Runes Bars use the Bane Box on anvil  Level 90

Maximising XP as a skiller   :kiss: 

My best advice: With the whole new update, it seems wise in terms of xp, the best ores provide the best all-around xp, especially if you are wanting to do Smithing afterwards, you may as well gather the ores that can get you get quicker and more efficient. 

In terms of the levels and locations: All 'new' ores have been added to the Mining teleport list, located in the skills tab in the Mining skill icon. 

If you are use to the 'old' style of ores (e.g. Runite being the best at 85)...well it is time to get with the changes and make note of the DIFFERENT levels of each ore. 

Disclaimer: In terms of banking ores. If you have purchased the $5 perk you will have ;;dz as a teleport option which will be the easiest to bank the ores using the FURNACE/ANVIL/FORGE - this will auto-bank the ores ready to smith. Think of it as a separate bank for just ores and bars. Otherwise the best option would be Lumbridge Furnace/Falador Artisans or any place in the SMITHING skill tab. 

:diamond: ORES   :diamond:

Levels 1-10: Tin and Copper (50/50) ready for Smithing with Bronze Box (x2 Copper/Tin Ore), Bronze Pickaxe (x2 Copper/Tin) Level 1 Smithing

Levels 10-20: Iron with Iron Box (x4 Iron Ores), Iron Pickaxe (x4 Iron) Level 10 Smithing

Levels 20-30: Coal with Coal Box (x2 Iron/Coal Ores), Steel Pickaxe (x2 Iron/Coal) Level 20 Smithing

Levels 30-40: Mithril with Mithril Box (x2 Coal/MithrilOres), Mithril Pickaxe (x2 Coal/Mithril) Level 30 Smithing

Levels 40-50: Adamant & Luminite (50/50) ready for Smithing with Adamant Box (x2 Adamant/Luminite Ores), Adamant Pickaxe (x2 Adamant/Luminite) Level 40 Smithing

Levels 50-60: Runite/Luminite with Rune Box (x2 Rune/Luminite Ores), Rune Pickaxe (x2 Rune/Luminte) Level 50 Smithing

Levels 60-70: Orichalcite and Drakolith (50/50) with Orikalkum Box (x2 Orichalcite/Drakolith Ores), Orikalkum Pickaxe (x2 Orichalcite/Drakolith Ores) Level 60 Smithing

Levels 70-80: Necrite and Phasmatite (50/50) with Necronium Box (x2 Necrite/Phasmite Ores), Necronium Pickaxe (x2 Orichalcite/Drakolith Ores) Level 70 Smithing

Levels 80-90: Banite (x2 per bar) with Bane Box (x4 Bane Ores), Bane Pickaxe (x4 Banite Ores) Level 80 Smithing

Levels 90+: Light and Dark Animica with Elder Rune Box (x2 Light/Dark Animica, Luminite, Runite Ores), Elder Rune Pickaxe (x2 Light/Dark Animica, Luminite, Runite Ores) Level 90 Smithing

:diamond: Pickaxes :diamond:

As mentioned above, for the most efficient speed and XP I would highly recommend getting the best Pickaxe for the ore and try to keep smithing as close of a level as mining which is not too difficult with the update.

When upgrading pickaxes (+1 and up to +5) you need to grab the original pickaxe to USE it on an anvil in order to upgrade

KEY 

LEVEL NEEDED -  PICKAXE - ORES NEEDED - UPGRADED

Level 1  -- Bronze Pickaxe --  2 Copper, 2 Tin -- NO UPGRADE

Level 10 -- Iron Pickaxe -- 4 Iron -- +1 = 4 Iron

Level 20 -- Steel Pickaxe -- 2 Iron, 2 Coal -- +1 = 2 Iron, 2 Coal

Level 30 -- Mithril Pickaxe -- 2 Coal, 2 Mithril-- +1 = 2 Coal, 2 Mithril || +2 = (+1 Mithril Pickaxe), 4 Coal, 4 Mithril

Level 40 -- Adamant Pickaxe -- 2 Luminite, 2 Adamant-- +1 = 2 Luminite, 2 Adamant || +2 = (+1 Adamant Pickaxe), 4 Luminite, 4 Adamant

Level 50 -- Rune Pickaxe -- 2 Luminite, 2 Rune-- +1 = 2 Luminite, 2 Rune || +2 = (+1 Rune Pickaxe), 4 Luminite, 4 Rune ||| +3 = (+2 Rune Pickaxe), 8 Luminite, 8 Rune

Level 60 -- Orikalkum Pickaxe -- 2 Orichalcite, 2 Drakolith -- +1 = 2 Orichalcite, 2 Drakolith || +2 = (+1 Orikalkum Pickaxe), 4 Orichalcite, 4 Drakolith ||| +3 = (+2 Orikalkum Pickaxe), 8 Orichalcite, 8 Drakolith

Level 70 -- Necromium Pickaxe -- 2 Necrite, 2 Phasmite -- +1 = 2 Necrite, 2 Phasmite || +2 = (+1 Necronium Pickaxe), 4 Necrite, 4 Phasmite ||| +3 = (+2 Necronium Pickaxe), 8 Necrite, 8 Phasmite |||| +4 = (+3 Necronium Pickaxe), 16 Necrite, 16 Phasmite

Level 80 -- Bane Pickaxe -- 4 Banite -- +1 = 4 Banite || +2 = (+1 Bane Pickaxe), 8 Banite  ||| +3 = (+2 Bane Pickaxe), 16 Bane |||| +4 = (+3 Bane Pickaxe), 32 Banite

Level 90 -- Elder Rune Pickaxe -- 2 Luminite, 2 Runite, 2 Dark Animica, 2 Light Animica -- +1 = 2 Luminite, 2 Runite, 2 Dark Animica, 2 Light Animica || +2 = (+1 Elder Rune Pickaxe), 4 Luminite, 4 Runite, 4 Dark Animica, 4 Light Animica ||| +3 = (+2 Elder Rune Pickaxe), 8 Luminite, 8 Runite, 8 Dark Animica, 8 Light Animica  |||| +4 = (+3 Elder Rune Pickaxe), 16 Luminite, 16 Runite, 16 Dark Animica, 16 Light Animica ||||| +5 = (+4 Elder Rune Pickaxe), 32 Luminite, 32 Runite, 32 Dark Animica, 32 Light Animica 

Elite Skilling Outfit

Once Level 70, you will start collecting random amounts of Fragments called 'Gemstone Golem Fragments' which will automatically be placed within your Currency Pouch (under the Quest Tab)

When you have 3,600 fragments you can make one piece of random armour using any Invention bench (best one is at Varrock Anvil teleport in Smithing tab) 

Each set has 5 pieces to making a full outfit: Head, Torso, Gloves, Legs, Boots. Costing 18,000 frags. 

There are a total of 3 different outfits: EmeraldSapphireRuby (totalling up to 54,000 frags)

When you have 54,000 or all outfits pieces you can combine each one which will create one Magic Golem Outfit piece

When you gather the FULL Magic Golem outfit you will receive: 

• 5% increased critical hit chance
  • +1 rockertunity multiplier
  • Removes aggression from living rock creatures
  • Uses the golden mining suit's bonus experience if owned.
  • Uses the Varrock armour's effect if owned.

For Smithing the only viable way to obtain the Skilling Outfit 'Blacksmiths Outfit' is from Squeal of Fortune or using Thaler Points from Minigames 

When you gather the FULL Blacksmith's outfit you will receive: 

• 6% increased critical hit chance
  • outfit gives the effects of all Varrock armour if it is already owned
  • helmet can also be upgrade (Squeal of Fortune) 

Efficiency Tips

• I would definitely make Mining & Smithing a joint skill
  • Abuse Invention if you have a high enough Level (22 needed) - using Augmented Dragon Pickaxe (Level 60+), using Hammer-Tron (Level 1 Smithing+)
  • Make the best item you can in Smithing, if you grind up the ores I would also recommend either making upgraded item gear...
  • ... or make unfinished bolts/arrows/darts to use in the future for Fletching

TL;DR

MINE BEST ORE, WITH BEST PICKAXE

SMITH BEST ITEM, SAVE ORE

Invention.png?97229Invention Invention.png?97229

An Elite Skill, why is it so Elite you may ask? Well before you even start thinking of Training Invention it is locked away until you reach Levels: 80 in Crafting, Divination and Smithing. 

Otherwise it is a great skill to train whilst doing others.

Recommended strategy:

Like any skill, perks, lamps, bonus xp stars help greatly, Invention is no exception. The only downside to Invention is that there are no Dailies for it, plus this is basically Dungeoneering for HC/IM since you need every other skill to gather the resources easily.

A perk I HIGHLY recommend is the Master Inventor ($10/1000 Velheim Coins)...An all-in-one perk for the Invention skill! Disassembling items is now 33% faster with an extra 10% junk chance reduction and 5% increase in receiving rare component parts, manufacturing items is now 20% faster with a 10% chance to save a random component part and last but not least - item leveling is 15% faster than usual.

Maximising XP as a skiller   :headbang: 

As mentioned, Invention is not the most easiest of skills for a HC/IM due to having to get all the gear yourself to Disassemble. I will provide the most beneficial ways to help make this easier for yourselves whilst making it the most efficient.

Level 1 - 4/22 Disassembling Items - Get yourself to the nearest workbench, my personal choice is Varrock's Anvil and start using random items on it !!WARNING!! you will NOT get back these items. 

Every item in Runescape is made up of special and different components which are then used to make other things in Invention. Some can be really useful for adding perks for Skilling, but we will get into that later

For the first few Levels you can either use other items in the guide or Maple Logs if you want to make Divine Chargers from Levels 4-22

In my personal opinion Divine Chargers may be faster in the long run, but serve no purpose for Skillers, so it seemed beneficial to start stocking on other Components. Since you need a lot of Divine Energy (which would be easy enough if you kept your energy from the 1-80 grind) and Maples Logs to get Simple Parts.

...Otherwise I would sooner recommend to start Disassembling Item in the other section. 

Level 22-99/120+ Tool Gizmos/Augmenting/Disassembling (#FISHVENTION)

Now the real grind begins, there are a few options when Training Invention and if you ever think of training another skill, abuse it with Invention 

Fishvention -- Fishing-Rod-O-Matic

Items Needed: Fishing Rod ; Flexible Parts x 80 from Shortbows; Base Parts x 60 from Daggers ; Dextrous Parts x 6 from Shortbows ; Swift Parts x 4 from Claws

Once made you can add a Gizmo to help with special perks. But that is something that I would read a guide on as Invention is a hefty skill to talk about. 

Otherwise, don your fishing rod and head to the best Fishing location for your level, I personally choose Blue Jellyfish, then fish your way to getting your Rod to Level 10. Once it has reached Level 10, unequip it, Disassemble it and watch the XP FLOW!

Quickest: Minnow 

It is as easy as that. 

Smithvention -- Hammer-Tron

Items Needed: Hammer ; Flexible Parts x 80 from Shortbows ; Base Parts x 60 from Daggers ; Powerful Parts x 6 from Runes ; Subtle Parts x 4 from Scimitars

Once made you can add a Gizmo to help with special perks. But that is something that I would read a guide on as Invention is a hefty skill to talk about. 

Otherwise, don your hammer and head to the best anvil location and smith the best items you can, I personally choose anything that I would later use for Invention: Scimitars/Claws/Arrows/Darts/Knives/Daggers etc etc, then Smith your way to getting your Hammer to Level 10. Once it has reached Level 10, unequip it, Disassemble it and watch the XP FLOW!

Quickest: Any bolts

It is as easy as that. 

Firevention -- Pyro-Matic

Items Needed: Tinderbox; Flexible Parts x 80 from Shortbows ; Base Parts x 60 from Daggers ; Etheral Parts x 6 from Ashes (from Squeal) or Unwanted Divine Locations; Imbued Parts x 4 from Wands/Staves

Otherwise, don your tinderbox and head to the best firemaking location and Melt the best Logs you can, I usually end up at Priff and save up Protein Logs for later use for Invention. Then arson your way to getting your Tinderbox to Level 10. Once it has reached Level 10, unequip it, Disassemble it and watch the XP FLOW!

Quickest: ANY BULKED LOGS

It is as easy as that. 

Minevention -- Augmented Dragon Pickaxe

Best way to get a Dragon Pickaxe as a skiller: Metamorphic Geodes RNG/Triskelin Keys RNG

Items Needed: Dragon Pickaxe ; Augmentor made from -- Divine Energy x 100-2000; Flexible Parts x 45 from Shortbows ; Base Parts x 45 from Daggers ; Powerful Parts x 7 from Runes ; Enhancing Parts x 8 from Cooked Food ; Tensile Parts x 45 from Shortbows

Otherwise, don your new Dragon Pickaxe and head to the best Mining location and pick the best ores you can, I usually end up Mining ores that I need to use in Smithing for later use for Invention. Then chip your way to getting your Pickaxe to Level 10. Once it has reached Level 10, unequip it, Disassemble it and watch the XP FLOW!

Quickest: Iron/Luminite

It is as easy as that. 

Chopvention -- Augmented Dragon Hatchet

Best way to get a Dragon Hatchet as a skiller: Metamorphic Geodes RNG/Triskelin Keys RNG

Items Needed: Dragon Hatchet ; Augmentor made from -- Divine Energy x 100-2000; Flexible Parts x 45 from Shortbows ; Base Parts x 45 from Daggers ; Powerful Parts x 7 from Runes ; Enhancing Parts x 8 from Cooked Food ; Tensile Parts x 45 from Shortbows

Otherwise, don your new Dragon Hatchet and head to the best Woodcutting location and chop the best trees you can, I usually end up Chopping logs that I need to use in Fletching/Firemaking and then for later use for Invention. Then axe your way to getting your Hatchet to Level 10. Once it has reached Level 10, unequip it, Disassemble it and watch the XP FLOW!

Quickest Methods: Ivy/Willow/Maple

It is as easy as that. 

TL;DR

Fishvention.

:fishing: Fishing & Cooking    :cooking:

Two very simple skills to train, but I would highly recommend doing them alongside each other 

Be weary that you may need to fish some extra fish as the Cooking XP is a little on the slower side than Fishing 

Recommended strategy:

Like any skill, perks, lamps, bonus xp stars help greatly, Fishing & Cooking is no exception. Abuse the Dailies for it too as this is an excellent way to get some easy money, xp in that skill and a FREE skill lamp

A perk I HIGHLY recommend is the Master Chef ($5/500 Velheim Coins)...25% chance at saving your ingredients, smaller chance at burning your food and increases the Cooking speed action by 50%.

-- so a better version of Cooking Gauntlets 

Also the perk Master Fisherman ($5/500 Velheim Coins) Catch double fish at once (stacks with Agility's multi-catch, can go up to x3 with this perk) and no longer require to have bait.

-- saving you so much time gathering bait/killing Living Rock Creatures (which would be impossible for skillers)

AURA Supreme call of the sea Percentage chance of catching a fish increased by 10%

Elite Skilling Outfit

Once Level 70, you will start collecting random amounts of Fragments called 'Shark Fragments' which will automatically be placed within your Currency Pouch (under the Quest Tab)

When you have 3,600 fragments you can make one piece of random armour using any Invention bench (best one is at Varrock Anvil teleport in Smithing tab) 

Each set has 5 pieces to making a full outfit: Head, Torso, Gloves, Legs, Boots. Costing 18,000 frags. 

There are a total of 3 different outfits: BurntSharkTiger (totalling up to 54,000 frags)

When you have 54,000 or all outfits pieces you can combine each one which will create one Fury Shark Outfit piece

When you gather the FULL Fury Shark outfit you will receive: 

• +7% catching chance while Fishing (stacks with the Call of the sea auras and the Crystal rod).
  • 10% chance to catch an extra fish (experience is only awarded for the extra fish if the 'consume' option is toggled, and does not work on fishing Divine locations). This effect does work on Prifddinas Waterfall Fishing, and does not give extra invention experience.
  • A 50-60% chance to save bait on each catch.
  • Removes aggression from living rock creatures.
  • Inherits the Fishing outfit's 5% experience boost (1% per piece), even while the set is in the bank, a tackle box, player-owned house, or destroyed (as long as the set was purchased).

Maximising XP as a skiller     :headbang: 

Like I said, these two skills should be trained alongside each other but can be a little bit of a pain when for example the fishing Level is LOWER than the Cooking - hence the whole you may need to fish more than expected.

FISHING || ||COOKING

Level 1 - 20 Crayfish

Level 1 - 15 Crayfish Faster option in my opinion compared to shrimp due to easier location (Burthorpe) and you can use nearby trees if you want the easy quick cooking XP

Level 20 - 30 Trout Get your nostalgic ass down to Barbarian Village and get fishing!

Level 15 - 25 Trout 

Level 30 - 68 Salmon BARB TOWN!

Level 25 - 72 Salmon

Level 68 - 91 Green Blubber Jellyfish Fishing Guild, then an extra teleport inside the guild to get to the Deep Sea Fishing Hub

Level 72 - 95 Green Blubber Jellyfish

Level 91 - 99 Blue Blubber Jellyfish Same as the above :)

Level 95 - 99 Blue Blubber Jellyfish

I would highly use a Fishing Rod-O-Matic whilst training Fishing if you are wanting so epic passive Invention XP too

Quickest Methods: Minnow @ Deep Sea Fishing (No Cooking XP)

Quickest Methods: Cook every catch you get! 

TL;DR

FISH MINNOW/COOK EVERYDAMN'FIN'

:woodcutting:Woodcutting, Firemaking :firemaking: Fletching  :fletching:

Arguably the easiest of skills to train, but also can be hard to do collectively as the XP rates fluctuate between each skill - Firemaking is slightly faster than Woodcutting, Woodcutting is slightly faster than Fletching, Fletching can be trained with using other skills...its one of them. 

I will try my best to provide the best methods for each skill as a collective, separate and if you wanted to do 1, 2 or 3 skills at a time. Wish me luck

There are multiple ways to train each skill individually. Some methods may be more beneficial than others (FOR YOU)...I will show you my way and ways in which I have trained these skills, especially at how IM/HCIM have to get the logs themselves. For the most part it can get quite tedious, quickly.

Be weary that you may need to logs as Fletching XP is a little on the slower side compared to Woodcutting, more so if you do both Woodcutting and Firemaking at the same time.  

Recommended strategy:

Like any skill, perks, lamps, bonus xp stars help greatly, Woodcutting, Firemaking & Fletching is no exception. Abuse the Dailies for it too as this is an excellent way to get some easy money, xp in that skill and a FREE skill lamp

A perk I HIGHLY recommend is the Niaochao ($1/100 Velheim Coins)...Increases the rate of receiving bird nest drops by 25% and automatically picks them up for you. Bird nests will automatically get noted if the player is an Ultimate Ironman.

-- great to get seeds for Farming; future stock build

Also the perk Master Fletcher ($5/500 Velheim Coins) 25% chance at saving your ingredients, no longer require bow string to string bows and increases the Fletching speed action by 50%.

-- saving you so much time gathering flax...ugghh no thanks!

Also the perk Pyromancy ($5/500 Velheim Coins) Increased bonfire spirit chance by 25% and increased health boost while stoking bonfires by 50% (stacks with Nex gear health boosts).

-- because we love free shiz and hp (for my combat lovers)

Elite Skilling Outfit

Once Level 70, you will start collecting random amounts of Fragments called 'Sentinel Fragments' which will automatically be placed within your Currency Pouch (under the Quest Tab)

There are a total of 3 different outfits: OakenWillow, Maple (totalling up to 54,000 frags)

When you have 54,000 or all outfits pieces you can combine each one which will create one Nature Sentinel Outfit piece

When you gather the FULL Nature's Sentinel outfit you will receive: 

Maximising XP as a skiller     :headbang: 

Like I said, these skills should be trained alongside each other, but can be a little bit of a pain when you will need more logs for Fletching which will obviously boost up your Woodcutting XP and Level more quickly.

Massively ABUSE ;;ett (Evil Tree Teleport) Not only is it great for Money, it is good Farming XP - if you get there early, Great Woodcutting XP, Excellent Firemaking XP...PLUS it is really good getting high level seeds (Fellstalk) and Logs depending on the Evil Tree, a bonus hidden perk which lasts a certain amount of time (better tiered the tree longer it lasts) which will auto-bank log and finally Tree seeds up to Magic.

WOODCUTTING|| ||FIREMAKING || || FLETCHING

Level 1 - 15 'Normal' Trees Find any old ordinary tree, heck could be alive, could be dead, could be evergreen, just chop it and get not overly special logs, just Normal logs

Level 1 - 15 'Normal' Logs These co-inside together, if you want to bank all logs for a later time feel free as the Bonfire at ;;Priff is a great way to bulk-burn them

Level 1 - 5 Arrow Shafts Shafting onto some Fletching and make full use of those logs

Level 5 - 10 Shortbows

Level 10 - 20 Shieldbows

How I normally work is I do one full inventory for Firemaking, then one for Fletching (unless one skill is lower then the other) - Keeping the trio as close of a same level to each other.

Level 15 - 30 Oak Trees Decent spot I usually train for Oak is at Seers, they have two and spawn quickly enough, closer to a bank and then other logs for future levels

Level 15 - 30 Oak Logs

Level 20 - 25 Oak Shortbows

Level 25 - 35 Oak Shieldbows

This is now where this skill can be trained in numerous of ways, especially for IM/HCIM, you can go down the nostalgic route and train the trio together and keep making bows/burning logs OR you can use Smithing to make Bolts/Darts whilst gaining Fletching

There is no right or wrong answer, more which you would think would be beneficial for YOU. I personally used Smithing for fletching as I can get good XP in Mining to get the ores, then Smithing to get the Bars and making the Bolts/Darts, then I can easily use them for Invention to start making items in the future. 

Level 30 - 45 OR 47 Willow Trees Stick until 47 if you only care about Firemaking and Woodcutting XP, 45 if you care for Fletching WITHOUT using Smithing

Level 30 - 45 OR 47 Willow Logs

Level 35 - 40 Willow Shortbows

Level 40 - 50 Willow Shieldbows

[smithing]35 - 40 Mithril

Again in the next section there is no right or wrong answer what path you choose, just the one that works the best for YOU.

If you just want Woodcutting XP it is better to stick with Ivy for the more AFK aspect and great XP 

If you just care for Woodcutting and Firemaking it is better to stick with Arcadia
If you want to have quicker Firemaking in a bulk with less logs, it is better to stick with Yew/Magic/Elder

If you want to do all three like before (one inv for firemaking/one for fletch) it is better to stay 'Nostalgic'

Level 45 OR 47 - 60 OR 68 OR 99 Maple Trees OR Arcadia Trees

Level 45 OR 47 - 60 OR 99 Maple Logs OR Arcadia Logs

Level 50 - 55 Maple Shortbows

Level 55 - 65 Maple Shieldbows

[smithing]40 - 50 Adamant

Level 60 OR 68 - 75 OR 99 Yew Trees  OR Ivy

Level 60 - 75 Yew Logs

Level 65 - 70 Yew Shortbows

Level 70 - 80 Yew Shieldbows

[smithing] 50 - 99 Rune

Level 75 - 90 Magic Trees 

Level 75 - 90 Magic Logs

Level 80 - 85 Magic Shortbows

Level 85 - 90 Magic Shieldbows

Level 90 - 99 Elder Trees 

Level 90 - 99 Elder Logs

Level 90 - 95 Elder Shortbows

Level 95 - 99 Elder Shieldbows

I would highly use a Augmented Dragon Hatchet when possible whilst training Woodcutting if you are wanting so epic passive Invention XP too

Quickest Methods: Minnow @ Deep Sea Fishing (No Cooking XP)

Quickest Methods: Magic/Protean/Elder Logs

Quickest Methods: Elder/Rune/Protean/Broad (passive and bulk bought at stores)

TL;DR

Chop Itchy Tree/Become Arsonist and Burn Everything/Fletching is best with Smithing

:farming:Farming & Herblore   :herblore:

Going to lay this out on the table right now unless someone else has found an absolutely amazing way to train this skill.

Herblore is literally THE worst skill to train, the worse! Never in my life would I thought I would have such a handicap when being a Level 3 and no access to buying equipment.

Herblore is that skill that you NEED it to make your life 30219093% easier. 

So to do it efficiently, there is sadly no way, unless you cheat and get combat, grab all the slayer mobs to get you all the herbs/seeds you need then reset back to Level 3.

But I am not all about that, I am not into that cheaters guide, you want efficient at a LEVEL 3, IM/HCIM I will give you efficient!

Without shadow of a doubt, Farming will be you best friend when training Herblore and to be honest is a very simple and easy skill to do passively.

If you want Herblore XP just stop now while you have the chance or buy a shed tonne of SoF and hope the RNG gods are on your side.  

Recommended strategy:

Quit.

Jokes aside...

Like any skill, perks, lamps, bonus xp stars help greatly, Farming and MAASSIIVVEELLYY help Herblore is no exception. Abuse the Dailies for it too as this is an excellent way to get some easy money, xp in that skill and a FREE skill lamp (until it IS a Herblore daily...good luck getting them pots made)

A perk I HIGHLY recommend is the Going Green ($5/500 Velheim Coins)...Increases the chance of Farming plants growing up healthy and increases their harvest yield by 25%.

-- great to get herbs for Herblore, the more the merrie

Also the perk Herbivore ($5/500 Velheim Coins) All monsters will have a chance at dropping a box that yields 10 random grimy herbs and increases potion timers by 2 times (ex.: overloads will last 10 minutes instead of 5).

-- now I have not personally trialled this out on a Skiller (yet), so this could be really beneficial if it works using Dwarf Cannon, downside is having to make the Steel Bars and Cannons themselves... 

Also the perk Any Pet ($25/2500 Velheim Coins) Unlock the legendary (Warborn behemoth pet in-game)! This pet can give you free 10 x supercompost every 60 minutes, automatically pick up items from the ground, high-alchemy any item every 10 minutes and take any item to your bank every 10 minutes.

-- Free Supercomp excellent for farming and if you combine with Herbivore will be great to not have to pick up items. 

THE BEST PERK FOR FARMING:  Mellon ($10/1000 Velheim Coins) Allows the use of the '::priff' command to teleport to Prifddinas at any total level from any location.

-- Best place for Fruit Trees (up to Pineapple) and Trees (up to Maple) so incredibly easy Farming XP 

The final and most crucial item to train HERBLORE efficiently as a Level 3 Skiller...

Squeal of Fortune RNG Spins. All you need is enough Spins (passively playing/voting/buying) to obtain the godsend item...

Deployable Herb Burner This is NOT like other deployables, the beauty of this one is that you KEEP it forever...unless you have shit like me and end up losing it 4 times to 4 different glitches, but heyho life moves on.

Elite Skilling Outfit

Sadly none from Invention, BUT if you again, pray to the RNG gods you could bag yourself a...

FULL Botanist's Outfit you will receive: 

• Each piece outfit gives a slight Herblore experience bonus of 1%.
  • When all pieces of the set are acquired, the player will gain a total of 6% bonus experience.

FULL Farmer's Outfit you will receive: 

Each item of the set gives a Farming experience bonus of 1%; when all of the pieces of this set are worn, they provide a total of 6% bonus.

Maximising XP as a skiller      :headbang: 

Like I said, these two skills should be trained alongside each other but can be a little bit of a pain when with Herblore for a IM/HCIM Skiller you CANNOT gather the secondaries in order to make potions effectively, if at all. 

So best method for Herblore is to coincide it with Farming and burn the BEST Herbs you can for both Herblore and Firemaking XP (this is where you can save your logs for better use with Fletching)

Although you need a decent Woodcutting level, I cannot recommend doing ;;ett enough (Evil Tree Teleport) it is such a life saver for getting Seeds (Fellstalk/Tree Seeds) which are super useful to train the skill more easily

Plus to getting most of your Seeds you will need AT LEAST 38 Thieving to start your RNG train and thieving Master Farmers in Draynor to start getting a variety of seeds, plus the two seeds stalls are great for Limpwurts in the BULK!

FARMING|| ||HERBLORE

Level 1 - 9 Rake Get to any allotment and rake the living shiz out of them weeeeeeeds! 

Level 9- 15 Guam & Veg Tomatoes/Potatoes/Cabbages Heck...just keep raking if needs be

15 - 30 Oak Trees @27 Apple Trees
30 - 45 Willow Trees || @33 Banana Trees || @39 Orange Trees || @42 Curry Trees

45 - 99 Maple Trees || @51 Pineapple Trees Most efficient since it is hard to gather Yew/Magic Seeds and same with Pineapple.

(45 - 60 Maple Trees || @ 51 Pineapple || @57 Papaya )

(60 - 75 Yew Trees|| @68 Palm Tree) 

(75 - 99 Magic Trees)

Make sure to wield you Farming cape after 99 if you STILL (Which you will) need to train Herblore, as it has the chance to insta-note your produce which is spicy!

GUAM 9

MARRENTILL 14

TARROMIN 19

HARRALANDER 26

RANARR 32

TOADFLAX 38

IRIT 44

AVANTOE 50                 Have fun with that Herb Burner <3 These are all the same Levels to Farm too 

KWUARM 56

SNAPDRAGON 62

CADANTINE 67

LANTADYME 73

DWARF WEED 79

TORSTOL 85

FELLSTALK 91

Quickest Methods: Maple Trees/Pineapple Trees - Burn those bitching Herbs

TL;DR

Farm Maples/Pineapples - Don't bother with Herblore unless you buy spins

:thieving: Thieving   :thieving:

Disclaimer: Thieving is bad and is against the law, you heard it here first! Now go live your life and steal some stooof!

Otherwise, like with many skills there are 101 ways to train the skill at each level, just finding the one you enjoy the most, some are more click intensive  

Recommended strategy:

STEAL!

Like any skill, perks, lamps, bonus xp stars help greatly, Abuse the Dailies for it too as this is an excellent way to get some easy money, xp in that skill and a FREE skill lamp

A perk I HIGHLY recommend is the Sleight of Hand ($5/500 Velheim Coins)...100% success rate while pick-pocketing and removes any and all damage received from Thieving stalls.

THE BEST PERK FOR THIEVING at LATER LEVELS:  Mellon ($10/1000 Velheim Coins) Allows the use of the '::priff' command to teleport to Prifddinas at any total level from any location.

Elite Skilling Outfit

Once Level 70, you will start collecting random amounts of Fragments called 'Sentinel Fragments' which will automatically be placed within your Currency Pouch (under the Quest Tab)

There are a total of 3 different outfits: DesertKeldagrim, Prifddinas (totalling up to 54,000 frags)

When you have 54,000 or all outfits pieces you can combine each one which will create one Master Camouflage Outfit piece:

When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:

Maximising XP as a skiller       :headbang: :

Straight up, I left out Pyramid Plunder, okay XP but better methods out there if using perks.

Like I said, there are plenty of ways to train thieving and it starts right at the beginning from Level you ALREADY have 3 options.

1) if you are a donater you can use the Thieving stall at ;;dz, great way to get some passive XP and gems (both cut and uncut) 

2) thieving men and women at ;;home or Lumbridge - even more useful with the perk!

3) Crafting stall at ;;home, best beginner xp and quicker spawn rate than ;;dz

Level 1 - 38 Crafting Stall Decent cash and items for other skills (Crafting)! 

Level 38 - 60 Master Farmer Great way to start getting seeds for Farming

Level 60 - 70 General Stall 
Level 70 - 90 Paladin

Level 90 - 91 Dwarf Traders

Level 91 - 92 Iorwerth Worker

Level 92 - 93 Ithell Worker

Level 93 - 94 Cadarn Worker 

Level 94 - 95 Amlodd Worker             Only useful with ;;priff, all slower XP than Dwarf Traders, but better rewards.

Level 95 - 96 Trahaearn Worker

Level 96 - 97 Hefin Worker

Level 97 - 98 Cryws Worker

Level 98 - 99+Meilyr Worker 

Quickest Methods: Dwarf Traders

TL;DR

Steal shiz, do not get caught duh.

:divination: Divination  :divination:

Probably one of the easier of skills since there is really only 1 set path to make life simple.

Recommended strategy

Like any skill, perks, lamps, bonus xp stars help greatly, Abuse the Dailies for it too as this is an excellent way to get some easy money, xp in that skill and a FREE skill lamp

Plus doing ;;gct (Guthix Cache) is a great way to get a quick to 750k XP on HCIM - recommend being about 80 to make use of ALL the cache has to offer, but still easy enough to get 100 points at Level 1, just requires a lot more attention

A perk I HIGHLY recommend is the Divinization ($5/500 Velheim Coins)...Increases chronicle fragment chance by 25%, chance of receiving enriched memories while harvesting wisps by 25% and converted memories into experience speed by 50%.

Elite Skilling Outfit

Once Level 70, you will start collecting random amounts of Fragments called 'Divination Fragments' which will automatically be placed within your Currency Pouch (under the Quest Tab)

When you have 3,600 fragments you can make one piece of random armour using any Invention bench (best one is at Yanille/Varrock Anvil teleport in Smithing tab) 

There are a total of 3 different outfits: ChronicalEnergy, Memory (totalling up to 54,000 frags)

When you have 54,000 or all outfits pieces you can combine each one which will create one Elder Divination Outfit piece:

When the full set is worn, it has the following effects:

• 3 daily teleports to any wisp colony that the player has the required Divination level to use and quests completed.
  • Unlimited teleports to May Stormbrewer, or Guthix's Cave if the player has completed The World Wakes.
  • 7% chance to harvest 2 memories at once, giving twice as much experience and divine energy.
  • 7% chance to get 2 chronicle fragments/elder chronicles/knowledge fragments at once when harvesting a chronicle fragment/elder chronicle/knowledge fragment.
  • 5% chance of getting five times the energy while harvesting wisps.
  • Uses Diviner's outfit bonus experience if owned, even while the set is in the bank or being held by Diango. This is dependent on the number of outfit pieces owned. (E.g. A player who owns 2 pieces of the outfit will gain 2% bonus experience while wearing the divination outfit.)
  • Players who own Modified diviner's headwear will gain its benefits from a divination outfit head.

Maximising XP as a skiller        :headbang: :

Like I said, there is only one set path I recommend and the occasional ;;gct when they appear.

Otherwise... You can find all Divination Teleports in the bottom tab 'Notes' > Divination Locations<

Level 1 - 10 Pale Wisps

Level 10 - 20 Flickering Wisps

Level 20 - 30 Bright Wisps
Level 30 - 40 Glowing Wisps

Level 40 - 50 Sparkling Wisps

Level 50 - 60 Gleaming Wisps

Level 60 - 75 Vibrant Wisps

Level 75 - 80 Elder Wisps

Level 80 - 85 Brilliant Wisps           

Level 85 - 90 Radiant Wisps

Level 90 - 99 Luminous Wisps

Other methods and help: 

Using Skillchompa in the recent Hunter update to increase the chance of gaining enriched memories:

Name                                 Divination level required

Chance of getting enriched memory increased by

Cobalt_skillchompa.png?b5759Cobalt skillchompa    31                                      3% Viridian_skillchompa.png?c8916Viridian skillchompa 41                                      6% Azure_skillchompa.png?ebd21Azure skillchompa     51                                     10% Crimson_skillchompa.png?020d8Crimson skillchompa 61                                     15% Crystal_skillchompa.png?5e9b6Crystal skillchompa   71                                     22.5%

Making BOONS is a great way to grant a permanent 10% experience and energy boost when converting a particular type of memory!

Level Boon Energy required 10 Boon_of_flickering_energy.png?58e6dBoon of flickering energy 100 Pale or Flickering 20 Boon_of_bright_energy.png?74321Boon of bright energy 300 Flickering or Bright 30 Boon_of_glowing_energy.png?c972eBoon of glowing energy 500 Bright or Glowing 40 Boon_of_sparkling_energy.png?47119Boon of sparkling energy

600 Glowing or Sparkling

50 Boon_of_gleaming_energy.png?8b78aBoon of gleaming energy 800 Sparkling or Gleaming 60 Boon_of_vibrant_energy.png?580feBoon of vibrant energy

1,000 Gleaming or Vibrant

70 Boon_of_lustrous_energy.png?e8d80Boon of lustrous energy 1,250 Vibrant or Lustrous 75 Boon_of_elder_energy.png?34f5aBoon of elder energy 1,375 Lustrous or Elder 80 Boon_of_brilliant_energy.png?66295Boon of brilliant energy 1,500 Lustrous or Brilliant 85 Boon_of_radiant_energy.png?1d573Boon of radiant energy 1,750 Brilliant or Radiant 90 Boon_of_luminous_energy.png?2707dBoon of luminous energy 2,000 Radiant or Luminous 95 Boon_of_incandescent_energy.png?c9e11Boon of incandescent energy 2,250 Luminous or Incandescent

NOT SAFE FOR HCIM METHOD: 

1 - 99+ Cursed Wisps with Demonic Skull in Wildy

Quickest Methods: Cursed Wisps

TL;DR

;;gct n Wisps

:diamond: Archaeology   :diamond:

Easily a confusing skill, but I will try to make it simple enough - obviously the wiki has a more indepth guide. This is just my way of getting to 99/120/200m as quick as possible (with the current updates)

Recommended strategy

Sadly with this new skill there are no lamps, bonus xp, or Abusing the Dailies for a free lamp...but there IS A PERK!

A perk I HIGHLY recommend is the The Palaeontologist (1000 Velheim Coins)...An overall Archaeology perk that increases: artefact excavation rates, material chances when excavating (including caches) and artefact restoration speed.

Elite Skilling Outfit

Getting the Archaeology Outfit is slightly different than other skills. NO waiting to getting a certain level to gather Fragments.

You now have to get access to the shop, which requires completion of the Qualification - Associate achievement 

The Discoverer VII (16px-RuneScore.png?c17e3 30) – Excavate damaged artefacts. (X/250) Collectors Assemble III (16px-RuneScore.png?c17e3 10) – Complete unique collections for archaeological collectors. (X/5) The Researcher I (16px-RuneScore.png?c17e3 5) – Send your research team out on field studies. Tracked in hours. (X/24) Archaeology 70 (16px-RuneScore.png?c17e3 5) – Reach level 70 in the Archaeology skill. The Restorer VII (16px-RuneScore.png?c17e3 30) – Restore damaged artefacts. (X/250) Mystery Solver IV (16px-RuneScore.png?c17e3 15) – Solve Gielinor's greatest mysteries. (X/10)

Outfit pieces may be purchased for 10,000 chronotes each for a total of 50,000 chronotes.  Each item provides an additional 1% experience when worn and wearing the full set yields a 1% bonus, bringing the total to 6%.

Maximising XP as a skiller   

Like any gathering skill, the best tool you can get will help speed any process, for Archaeology these are called mattocks and can be easily smithed like any item :)

1 - 10: Bronze

10-20: Iron

20-30: Steel

30-40: Mithril

40-50: Adamant

50-60: Rune

60-70: Orikalkum/ Dragon: Pray the RNG gods you get this from the Tetracompas

70-80: Necromium/ Crystal: Use your Dragon & 4000 Harmonic Dust

80-90: Bane/Imcando: Use your Dragon with 4 pieces of Imcando gather randomly from Warforge

90-99: Elder Rune

99+: Mattock of Time and Space: Crystal + Imcando + Energised Meteorite Shard...yeah no thanks

99+: Guildmaster Tony's Mattock: RNG from Shadowy Key (from Tetracompas)

You can do Archaeology in a numerous of different ways. Collecting soil and scanning them, excavating from the highest level spot you can, or my way, they high way, the easiest method I thought to getting the main XP boost (tomes/tetracompas)

The complete tomes are by far the best exp for Archaeology. Downside, they are RNG base so you will randomly collect them when doing other Arch activities, that said this is my personal path that I would recommend doing.

Grind to Level 97.

You can find all Archaeology Teleports in the 'Home' teleport > Archaeology <

Personally, anything that is in the 'main section' of Infernal Source I skipped as it is a ballache to navigate around.

Level 1 - 5 Tutorial @ Archaeology Guild

Level 5 - 20 Venator Remains, Legionary Remains & Castra Debris @ Kharid-et

Level 20 - 25 Lodge Bar Storage & Lodge Art Storage @ Infernal Source

Level 25 - 29 Administratum Debris @ Kharid-et

Level 29 - 42 Cultist Footlocker & Sacrificial Altar @ Infernal Source

Level 42 - 45 Prodromoi Remains @ Everlight

Level 45 - 47 Dis Dungeon Debris @ Infernal Source

Level 47 - 48 Praesidio Remains @ Kharid-et

Level 48 - 58 Monoceros Remains, Amphitheatre Debris & Ceramics Studio Debris @ Everlight

Level 58 - 61 Carcerem Debris @ Kharid-et

Level 61 - 65 Stadio Debris @ Everlight

Level 65 - 69 Infernal Art & Shakroth Remains @ Infernal Source

Level 69 - 70 Dominion Games Podium @ Everlight

Level 70 - 72 Ikovian Memorial @ Stormguard Citadel

Level 72 - 74 Oikos Studio Debris @ Everlight

Level 74 - 76 Kharid-et Chapel Debris @ Kharid-et

Head back to Stormguard Citadel, first recover and repair the wingsuit v1, which can be picked up from the building near the keshik ger piles. Unlike other items, the wingsuit is not obtained from excavations. Similarly, locate and install the wingsuit v2 and wingsuit v3 upgrades, and fly through the electric barriers to complete the Wing Out mystery.

Level 76 - 81 Keshik Ger @ Stormguard Citadel OR Gladiatorial Goblin Remains @ Warforge

Level 81 - 83 Crucible Stands Debris @ Warforge OR Pontifex Remains @ Kharid-et OR Tailory Debris @ Stormguard Citadel

Level 83 - 84 Goblin Dorm Debris @ Warforge

Level 84 - 85 Oikos Fishing Hut Remains @ Everlight

Level 85 - 86 Weapons Research Debris @ Stormguard Citadel

Level 86 - 89 Orcus Altar @ Kharid-et

Level 89 - 91 Dis Overspill @ Infernal Source OR Big High War God Shrine @ Warforge

Level 91 - 92 Gravitron Research Debris @ Stormguard Citadel

Level 92 - 93 Acropolis Debris @ Everlight

Level 93 - 94 Armarium Debris @ Kharid-et

Level 94 - 95 Yu'biusk Animal Pen @ Warforge

Level 95 - 97 Keshik Tower Debris @ Stormguard

YOU DID IT! YOU MADE IT TO LEVEL 97. Now for the next grind. My preferred method will be displayed, the other method to 99/120/200m is on wiki ;) 

97 - 99+ 

Complete General Wartface's Collection: Green Gobbo Goodies II

Especially for (HC)IM, Gobbo I has a weapon potion you need to make, rip, and III has items a higher level rip...

Why complete this?

Tetracompas. Remember at the beginning that tomes are the best xp? Well Tetracompas is guarantee to give you 1, if lucky I think it is 1-4 tomes...so get hunting.

RNG from collecting the items: 
3 items from Big High War God (High Priest Crozier/High Priest Mitre/High Priest Orb)

1 item from Yu'biusk Animal Pen (Idithuun Horn Ring)

1 item from Goblin Trainee  Remains (Garagorshuun Anchor) 

When you have three give them to General Wartface, he will reward you with a random piece of Tetracompas. That is why I chose this method, seems to be the quickest way to get pieces along with the normal RNG from Archaeology.

TL;DR

Get to 97, Keep filling Green Gobbo Goodies II, Tetracompas, Complete Tome

Edited by Sun
  • Like 5

★·.·´¯`·.·★ get your sᴡᴇᴀᴛ on ★·.·´¯`·.·★

Still a massive Work-In-Progress  but will keep updating over time, so watch this space <3

Amazing guide, lots of information given. If I were to ever restart and become a skiller, I would find this very useful. :)

Much love man! Nice to give back to the community some way, plus could be some hidden pointers for other HC/IM or people struggling with general Levelling for skills :) 

Beautiful guide :wub:

It ain't over yet ;) 

Very well put together guide, good job! I've also pinned it :)

Thank you boss man! Appreciate it :) 

★·.·´¯`·.·★ get your sᴡᴇᴀᴛ on ★·.·´¯`·.·★

• Sandstorm unpinned this topic
  • 10 months later...