Locked Ask Sandstorm

Sandstorm

• Founder

What kind of car do you drive?

Before I got busted for shenanigans, I had an old BMW (1989, e30 TDS) which was LOADS of fun. Then I had another BMW (1989 again, e34, 200hp gasoline) I made lots of memories in. No car right now. Also lost my license for 3 years..

have you ever maxed in rs3??

I have not. I've easily had over a thousand RuneScape accounts over the 15 years of playtime, but never actually intended to 'complete' the game. Was just having fun on it doing random things!

• Like 1
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

Before I got busted for shenanigans, I had an old BMW (1989, e30 TDS) which was LOADS of fun. Then I had another BMW (1989 again, e34, 200hp gasoline) I made lots of memories in. No car right now. Also lost my license for 3 years..

Will you ever go back for a license? or just take the public transport to get to places?

• Founder

Some questions from me;

• What is your IRL Name?
  • How old are you?
  • Favourite staff member?
  • Favourite player?
  • Favourite activity/hobby?
  • How far are you willing to take Velheim? (No bullshit answers. Be honest!)

• Nothing personal, but I dislike sharing my personal details with anyone online. Except Dynasty
  • Turning 25 years old later this year.
  • Hands down - @Dynasty. Been with me for quite some time now, we've shared a good amount of joyful experiences!
  • Everyone who plays Velheim is my favorite player :)
  • Programming must be my favorite thing to do. Not only have I ran RS servers, but also Killing floor, Minecraft and MU online. Those projects didn't last too long as I found my passion to be RS, but was definitely fun learning, programming and running those communities.
  • As for Velheim itself, I plan on continuing as far as it can go! Hoping to do at least another 8 years. 10 years for an RSPS would be quite an achievement, and something definitely worth looking back on.
  • Like 2
Spoiler

qqHQr41.gif

• 51 years later...

I was wondering about 5 things:

1. Do you like how the forums is being a lot more active since removing suggestions from discord?
  2. Do you cringe when you see that I have posted in bug reports/suggestions?
  3. Why haven't you banned or limited how many posts I can make in suggestions and bug reports?
  4. Are you looking forward to updating the cache to RS3 January 18th (rev. 916)?
  5. Did you remove the free overload effect from Lumbridge crater in that cache?