- Added chat-box messages for when you receive an extra memory while harvesting Wisps with a full Divination skilling outfit equipped;
- Divine-o-matic vacuum's can now be used to 'dismantle' any energy & memories while harvesting Wisps. It needs to be charged with empty divine charges and configured first;
- Changed the Divination Skillcape's perk from saving materials to setting the Wisp's lifespan to a fixed amount of 30 seconds. This only applies when the wisp converts to a 'spring' (initial click);
- Added Enriched Wisps. Enriched versions will have a 1/10 chance of spawning whenever a new wisp re-spawns;
- Slight Wisp harvesting code improvement. Was a big mess prior!
- Added Divine-o-matic vacuum & divine charge (empty). They can now both be made on the Invention table;
- Added Tight Springs to Squeal of Fortune rewards and made them trade-able;
- The Spring Cleaner along with Springs can now be made on the Invention Table;
- Made a custom interface for the Spring Cleaner. The Spring cleaner now works exactly as it does on RS3;
- The Spring Cleaner uses over a thousand lines of code, so I'm sure there will be some kinks to work out. Let me know in the bug reports!
- Added Rockertunities for Mining. Each time you swing you'll have a 1/25 chance that a rock of the same type that you're mining will start glowing, click it to deal up to x6 damage. EDIT: The original glow graphics do not seem to work on the rocks, so there's no actual way of graphically displaying which rock is being rockertunised. I'll try and find a different (similar) graphic to it;
- Added a ';;kickme' command to Discord. Verified users will be able to kick their accounts offline directly from our Discord channel;
- Removed all 'Akh Sophanem Dungeon NPC's from Slayer Masters as separate tasks and replaced them with a single task named 'Soul Devourers'. The Magister can also be killed to complete this new assignment;
- Updated the Pest Control EXP reward formula's to RS3. Ironmen will no longer be able to buy EXP;
- Vile Blooms Slayer task will now teleport the player to Devil's Snare's (lowest Slayer requirement NPC's);
- Tremendously increased Nex's & Kalphite King's drop rate factors.
- Fixed familiars not being able to attack at all. Also corrected some familiar combat stats, max hits and attack delays;
- Fixed an issue with the Thieving stalls teleporting players away after ~5 thieves (it was meant to be ~50).
- Media -