Some of these were already mentioned in a previous Ninja update, but should be properly announced in this update log.
- Added boss timers for most bosses on Velheim;
- Boss timers will only keep track of your current best time's, and only in instances;
- If more than 1 (team bosses are player amount specific, refer to the Wiki for amounts) player has dealt damage to the boss - the timer will not count;
- Boss Hiscore sign-posts (found near boss entrances) will now display each player's fastest kill time.
- Added chat-box messages for when you receive an extra memory while harvesting Wisps with a full Divination skilling outfit equipped;
- Divine-o-matic vacuum's can now be used to 'dismantle' any energy & memories while harvesting Wisps. It needs to be charged with empty divine charges and configured first;
- Changed the Divination Skillcape's perk from saving materials to setting the Wisp's lifespan to a fixed amount of 30 seconds. This only applies when the wisp converts to a 'spring' (initial click);
- Added Enriched Wisps. Enriched versions will have a 1/10 chance of spawning whenever a new wisp re-spawns;
- Slight Wisp harvesting code improvement. Was a big mess prior!
- Added Divine-o-matic vacuum & divine charge (empty). They can now both be made on the Invention table;
- Added Tight Springs to Squeal of Fortune rewards and made them trade-able;
- The Spring Cleaner along with Springs can now be made on the Invention Table;
- Made a custom interface for the Spring Cleaner. The Spring cleaner now works exactly as it does on RS3;
- The Spring Cleaner uses over a thousand lines of code, so I'm sure there'll be some kinks to work out. Let me know in the bug reports!
- Cache update from revision 910 to revision 911 (RS3 update from 01/20/2020);
- Added Rockertunities for Mining. Each time you swing you'll have a 1/25 chance that a rock of the same type that you're mining will start glowing, click it to deal up to x6 damage. EDIT: The original glow graphics do not seem to work on the rocks, so there's no actual way of graphically displaying which rock is being rockertunised. I'll try and find a different (similar) graphic to it;
- Added a ';;kickme' command to Discord. Verified users will be able to kick their accounts offline directly from our Discord channel;
- Removed all 'Akh Sophanem Dungeon NPC's from Slayer Masters as separate tasks and replaced them with a single task named 'Soul Devourers'. The Magister can also be killed to complete this new assignment;
- Updated the Pest Control EXP reward formula's to RS3. Ironmen will no longer be able to buy EXP;
- Vile Blooms Slayer task will now teleport the player to Devil's Snare's (lowest Slayer requirement NPC's);
- Tremendously increased Nex's & Kalphite King's drop rate factors;
- All 3 types of weapon poison (including flasks) can now be consumed for the appropriate weapon poison effect. Also made sure all weapon poison potions can properly be made via Herblore;
- Removed Cerberus outfit tokens from Squeal of Fortune;
- Mystery boxes from Vote Parties will now be sent to your Bank's;
- Inspecting your Ore Boxes will no longer stop your current player's action;
- Players may now use their cosmetic outfit tokens on other player's to unlock the overrides for them;
- Added Smithing objects to the Diamond Donator zone, also increased extra potion timers on the supply table and removed the cool-down;
- Tripled the amount of charges that get added when using scales/energy on degradable T90 armour;
- Vote Books are no longer trade-able.
- Fixed familiars not being able to attack at all. Also corrected some familiar combat stats, max hits and attack delays;
- Fixed an issue with the Thieving stalls teleporting players away after ~5 thieves (it was meant to be ~50);
- Corrected Nex's boss collection log, all items will now count correctly (wrong item id's);
- Dwarf Multi-cannon will no longer attack NPC's that you cannot attack (ie. Slayer Requirement);
- Slayer VIP tickets/coupons may now be exchanged for their currency bank variants.