Welcome to Velheim - Community Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Poll] GE vs POS

poll

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll GE vs POS (22 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you rather have Player Owned Shops, or continue using the Grand Exchange.

1. Yes, I would like to see Player Owned Shops (13 votes [65.00%])

Percentage of vote: 65.00%

2. No, the Grand Exchange is fine (7 votes [35.00%])

Percentage of vote: 35.00%

Instead of using multiple shops, would you like to see a shop menu containing all the shops in one interface.

1. Yes, I would like to see all the shops being put into 1 shop (14 votes [70.00%])

Percentage of vote: 70.00%

2. No, I like how the home base is with multiple shops (6 votes [30.00%])

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

Vote

OFFLINE   Crator

Crator

Initiate

• Velheimer
  • 57 posts
  • Time Online: 3d 20h 27m 27s

I think the biggest issue I had is that everything was right there, there was no need for player trading or interacting, For Ironman players it was good, but for the normal player, to many shops make it to easy and makes leveling skills somewhat pointless besides having a level. I feel shops should be spread out, and shouldn't have anything above Adamant quality. I want to fell like I earned my first set of full rune lol. Like in Runescape as that was my first achievement as a noob lol. 

Players make this game great, and having more interaction by making trade needed, will only help the server.