Introducing Sophanem Slayer dungeon's new boss - The Magister!
- Requirements to fight him: level 115 Slayer and a key of the crossing, obtained as drop from one of the monsters within the dungeon;
- I tried and made him as close to how he is in RuneScape 3 (with additional exceptions of which you'll notice when fighting him);
- He drops phylacteries which you may smash open to obtain scraps of scripture, which then can be crafted into 3 different kinds of blessings at level 92 Crafting. 3 blessings and a khopesh of the kharidian can be combined into a brand new tier 92 one-handed melee stab weapon - khopesh of tumeken! The new khopesh lasts 60'000 charges in combat, can be dyed and repaired at Bob;
- Magister also introduces a pair of new tier 85 melee power gloves - gloves of passage, which last 60'000 charges in combat and can be repaired at Bob.
- Also, as with any other boss - a new boss pet! The Minister pet may now be obtained as a very rare drop;
- Added the Magister as possible Reaper assignment.
Treasure Trail Dyes
- Completely revamped how item dyes were handled (code-wise) for easier item adding in the future;
- All items that are dye-able in RuneScape 3 may now also be dyed on Velheim (we were missing quite a lot);
- You may now dye your items with the Ice dye if you've gotten one from a Master clue scroll;
- Added all Ice dyed item bonuses as well as made them all use the degradation and repairing functions (oh boy this took a while..).
- Did some slight edits towards the rewards interface;
- Reaper titles II & III now only require 10 of each boss to be killed. The total boss kill requirements are still 1'000 and 5'000 respectively;
- Helwyr, Vindicta, Gregorovic and The Magister added to the Reaper title requirements.
- Added a Dragonfire shield overlay icon when the shield activates to see how long until it can be used again;
- Added 8 new overlay icons for each Prifddinas district when you've been caught 3 times in a row to see when you will be able to thieve there again (thanks Ahoy for the design);
- When Silverhawk boots activate the game will now tell you how much EXP you've been granted as well as tell you how many charges they have left;
- Changed Khopesh of Kharidian combat bonuses to tailor towards the Stab style since it's a stab weapon;
- More Velheim Discord bot improvements; formatting, game-modes as well as new commands.
- Media -