Welcome to Velheim - Community Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Update Log #55 - Easter Event & Miscellaneous

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Sandstorm

Sandstorm

Memelxrd

• Founder
  • 619 posts
  • Discord:#6753
  • In-game Username:Sandstorm
  • Time Online: 48d 21h 22m 43s

Easter Event

• Easter eggs will randomly spawn around the world at ~1 hour intervals with a world announcement saying when it has spawned and when (and by whom) it was picked up;
  • Gaining EXP will now give crystallized chocolate fragments that will automatically get put into players currency pouches;
  • These fragments can then be used to purchase rewards from the Easter Bunny;
  • All players who log-in during the Easter event will automatically unlock all of the Easter seasonal emotes;
  • This event will run until 10th of May. (Reasoning behind this simple event is that I waited for Jagex to release theirs, but it was pretty garbage in all honesty and I just went with something more simple and something everyone could enjoy and take advantage of).

Miscellaneous

• Upgraded Cache revision from sub-build 5 to sub-build 6 (Easter update - 15.04.2019 (it is advised to reset your cache files));
  • Lots of fine tuning to Telos's/Araxxor's combat script & drop mechanic (was done throughout the smaller singleton updates);
  • T92's can now be dyed with treasure trail dyes;
  • Added Swamp toad spawns at the Gnome Stronghold;
  • Polypore dungeon creatures will no longer be aggressive towards the player; also moved some drops around for Ganodermic beasts;
  • Squeal of Fortune will now check for player's modified skilling hat when rolling on a base hat or it's add-on (though it is still possible to get any of the items IF the player has ALL rare and very rare items);
  • Players can now use their bones on the Chaos Altar at home (even though the offer-bones right click option was always there). Also fixed up some of it's options to properly reflect it for wilderness/regular use;
  • Changed (Un)Common gem rock durability (hitpoints) value to better reflect the real game;
  • Added a Loyalty Point shop to Wise Old man with some nifty new cosmetics.

Fixes

• Cinder-bane gloves may now be repaired;
  • Fixed an issue with bank presets where items could be worn without the appropriate combat stats;
  • All weapon overrides (+off-hand and shields) should now function correctly (Let me know if you find more);
  • Fixed all Superior PvP weapon special attacks;
  • (Dungeoneering) When re-joining a dungeon after a log-out, your map, tool-belt, bound items and ring will be properly updated;
  • Fixed a couple items that were not banking via Signs of the Porter;
  • Removed the Ancient Elven Ritual shard item drop from all drop-tables;
  • Fixed an issue where when Fishing (ex. fly-fishing (trout&salmon)) or Picking herbs from a Divine herb location would check 1 level above your current resulting it not allowing the player to continue picking if the rolled item has its requirement level same as players;
  • Fixed an issue with trial donator rank blocking out permanent rank when purchased;
  • Fixed God-wars dungeon 1 bosses re-spawning invisible in public rooms (hopefully (worked just fine on development world)).

Apologies are due; I understand the lack of updates might be demotivating - but please bear with me. I hope you guys understand how hard it is to juggle everything while things settle down for me IRL. But, this won't be for long and I should be back fully by the end of the month :).

- Some Media -

Uxvdqz7.png

-------------------

fZonqWa.png?width=938&height=606

-------------------

KF0QrBv.png?width=991&height=605

• Ahoy, FunkiiPanda, Dynasty and 2 others like this

OFFLINE   Sun

Sun

Initiate

• Rubies
  • 53 posts
  • Discord:Toy
  • In-game Username:Sun
  • Time Online: 3d 22h 34m 27s

"but it was pretty garbage in all honesty"

Now that's a mood haha!

Love the update as always chief. 

- Finally a use for all these Loyalty points <3 you babe

Edited by Sun, 15 April 2019 - 07:54 PM.

OFFLINE   Kim

Kim

Iron

• Diamonds
  • 12 posts
  • LocationNorway
  • In-game Username:Kim
  • Time Online: 2d 12h 59m 18s

Loving the updates, well done!

OFFLINE   Dynasty

Dynasty

Proselyte