- It is now MANDATORY to re-download the new client (if you're not using the Launcher, in which case it'll update on it's own) otherwise you will not be able to connect!
- Read below for more information.
- Added a brand new interface for viewing Grand Exchange player listings;
- Able to switch between buy/sell sections;
- Search for recent offers based on an item name;
- Sort all original/found offers by their price (ascending/descending);
- Quickly put any listing into one of your own grand exchange slots;
- Conveniently switch between the actual grand exchange interface and the player listing's one;
- Added a button on top of the Grand Exchange's interface to switch to the Player Listing's one.
Diango's Item Retrieval
- Added a brand new interface for Diango's Item Retrieval;
- Able to store up to 504 items (previously 150);
- View them clearly, no more 'hogged' up item models;
- Ability to search for items;
- Items can now be deposited directly from player's inventories.
- Added a 'Diango's Item Retrieval' button to the Bank interface. You'll be able to swap between these 2 interfaces IF you've previously opened Diango's straight from your bank interface.
- Added a brand new interface for the Pet Storage system;
- Aable to view ALL possible pets and filter to only show owned ones;
- Most pets also have a small description text on how to unlock them.
- Updated cache revision from 908 to 909 (RS3 update 30th September) with a small client update to support this revision;
- Slightly increased the chance for the rare drop table to upgrade to the next tiers;
- Subjugation equipment will now protect against the Zamorak's faction in the Godwars Dungeon;
- Removed the Death's office teleport restrictions, you'll now be able to teleport away freely by any method. The minimap will now also be blacked out while inside the area;
- Added Death's hourglass object to the Slayer Master area in order to quickly teleport to Death's office;
- Completely removed Elf Hermit as she's no longer required for players to teleport to Prifddinas;
- Added The Magister in-game boss hiscores accessible via the signpost next to his entrance as well as a world announcement every 50th total kill;
- Added new teleport destinations: All 6 Legion Bosses, East Taverley (Summoning), Rimmington (Construction House), Runespan (Minigames);
- Re-added and corrected all custom teleports that are accessible from Invention Skilling outfit gear;
- New players will now have to obtain a total level of at least 100 before trading other players.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Death's Office not to be fully operational when entering from Draynor Village's hourglass;
- Removed the 'Corrupted Signet I' item from The Legiones collection log since all pets were in there already as physical items not unlocks;
- Fixed the 'King Black Dragon' pet in the 'Queen Black Dragon's collection log;
- Getting World announcements that go onto the Velheim's website's main-page (activity feed) will no longer 'freeze' your character for a few seconds. The database connection will now run asynchronously;
- Corrected Mandrith's Slayer assignment table (removed dark beasts, black dragons, and added hellhounds);
- Pressing on the Divination & Invention skills in the Skills tab will no longer cause the player to crash;
- Legendary pets will no longer pick-up other player items if the pet's owner is an ironman or unable to trade;
- Mud Runes can now be stored inside Large Rune pouches;
- The Hazelmere's Signet ring will now properly teleport the player to Hazelmere himself rather than the Tree Gnome Stronghold;
- Protection Prayers will now correctly block all incoming damage BEFORE applying the trimmed masterwork bleed effect;
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Edimmu's Resource Dungeon guard not to let you pass through the barrier on certain conditions.