Welcome to Velheim - Community Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dungeoneering Service

Dung Dungeon Leech Dg Exp FreeLeech

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Mike

Mike

Bronze

• Sapphires
  • 5 posts
  • In-game Username:Mike
  • Time Online: 6h 1m 51s

Welcome to Mike's Leeching Service!

Introduction:

This service is ALL things Dungeoneering!

Dungeoneering is a hot or cold skill. Some people despise it, some love it. Luckily, I fall under the love for the skill. So, I decided to help others out within the skill. Therefore, I will be providing multiple services within Velheim to help ease your time in the skill of Dungeoneering. 

My Background:

First and foremost, my name is Mike and I have quite a large background in Runescape, Velheim, and Dungeoneering as a whole. Within Velheim, I have been playing for months and love performing my leeching service for others to help them gain massive amounts of exp that they don't have to open one door. I have helped multiple people out and I hope if you ever use my service, please provide feedback or reviews so others can see how it is! I also have the dungeoneering perk, so times within dungeons are even lower. This allows for more exp/hr if we are running multiple dungeons and helps you get onto other skills after you reach 120 if you are going for that achievement. In Runescape, I actually have 200m on my main account and Level 120 on my alternate account. Also, I have been a member of multiple keying and leeching service clans/friend's chats. Some of these (if you are familiar with the RS3 leeching community) are Free Leech, Keyers, and Dg Service. 

All in all, I am here to provide a service for you. I am willing to help you out in the best way I can. If there is anything else I can help with during your stay when you're Delving in Daemonheim with me, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Rules:

Fortunate for myself and you, I do not have many rules for the services I provide. All services I provide give you the opportunity to AFK and not do anything, but you'll end up paying more. If you are not AFKing please use these rules.

1. Please be respectful. This is key primarily because I am providing a service to you. Please respect my time to finish puzzles and key through dungeons. If you are not respectful, I will refuse providing you with services anymore.
  2. I am able to refuse services to anyone at any given time. If you are within a dungeon and this rule is violated, I will finish the dungeon as soon as possible and not let you leech anymore. 
  3. Please pay attention if you are trying to have the quickest dungeons possible. If you are not paying attention and I need you for a certain puzzle, this will eat into your exp/hr gains. We of course, will not want that. 
  4. As I grow more, I will be willing to accept partners to help with keying too. Whether we end up 2s3l, 2s1l, anything. That time is not here yet, but if you would like to be apart of this service too, please contact me. If you become a keyer with me, you will be highly respectful to others as I am to my leeches. You will also gain 100% of profits made. I do not think taking a "cut" or profit from you for the work you do is fair. I am all about fairness. If you would like to end up donating or gifting me a percentage, that is acceptable. If not, please keep all your gains that you've made by being a talented keyer too.
  5. I am able to end a dungeon at any given time if there is a room that completely stops most of the dungeon from being completed. You will have 2 options. You can either gain a full refund when we end, or I will run a whole new dungeon for you at free of charge. 
  6. All payments will be paid in full before the dungeon/service occurs. I recommend only paying for 1-3 dungeons in case you have to temporarily leave or something comes up. 
  7. You are able to "bank" as many services/floors you would like. For example, you can pay in advance for 10 floors. Whenever we are both available, we will finish as soon as we can. 
  8. Please have fun at all given times.
  9. Sit in spawn by the gatestone portal at home. When I say portal or end, please come to the portal and provide the assistance that I need.
  10. Finally, if you are doing a dungeon, sometimes you can run into skill doors that require level 100+. I will ask if you want me to make a potion to finish the skill door. Sometimes it is not necessary, but having all rooms open at the end of the floor, will provide you with the most exp. So, if you are going for the most floors in a given time, skipping these skill doors can be the best method possible for you. Either way, I will ask you what you want. Just be aware that making potions will add a significant time to your floors. 
  11. Please make sure you're enjoying yourself. If you have questions, please ask. That's what I'm here for. 

Services:

I will try to provide beneficial services that help you advance in the skill of dungeoneering. The following are services I provide. Please pm me or leave a post here if you are interested OR have any questions about the service.

• C1 small rushes (helpful when you want to tick off and finish as many floors as possible in the quickest way possible)
  • C6 mediums (in my opinion, the best way to go for exp/hr if you want a lot of floors done at a time)
  • C6 larges (they provide the most experience, but will take longer and cost more gp)
  • Boss item hunts (want that special bow or maul? I can help you hunt for the item)
  • Smithable items (need that specific armor but don't have the smithing level? I can help)
  • If there are anything else that you think I can help with, please ask me at any given time. 

Pricing:

Pricing will definitely vary on the amount of services and level you have. Also, I always take into account what you can and can't afford. I'd love for you to use my service, so if money is the only thing stopping you, contact me and we'll work something out.

• C1 small rushes: 500k per floor
  • C6 mediums: 3-5m per floor, depending on theme
  • C6 larges: 8-15m per floor, depending on theme
  • Boss item hunts: varies on the specificity and difficulty of item
  • Smithable items: varies on the item, but usually quite cheap. Pm me for specifics please.
  • Please understand all prices are subject to change, and can be lowered with multiple floors bought in one session.

But Why Use This Service?

There are multiple reasons why you should use this service! 

• You need 120 dungeoneering for completionist's and you get a sweet dungeoneering cape at 120!
  • You can do other things while gaining free exp. You can be studying, doing homework, relaxing...all while I'm keying your floors for you.
  • You hate the skill and hate grinding out running through floors.
  • I have a strong knowledge base on how to quickly get through dungeons. This makes it so you don't have to.
  • This will 100% provide you with the fastest exp/hr in the skill of dungeoneering, especially if you are not great at keying.
  • I provide a 1s1l service. This means 1 suicide (me) and 1 leech (you). This type of keying makes it so I run through and don't worry about picking up food. Even though I die often within the dungeon, you don't and this provides you with the most exp/hr. 

Reviews:

This section is saved for reviews, feedback, compliments, or even complaints that I will add in so you can see how the community of Velheim perceives this leeching service.

Dynasty: "Used and trusted many of times, And will continue to use. A great service indeed  :lol:."

Runescape: "Very trusted, Bought quite a few dungeons off him. Not expensive for the amount of Exp you get in the time he does it! 

Highly reccomend Mike  :) <3"

Happy Dungeoneering, thanks for using Mike's Leeching Service

Edited by Mike, 19 November 2019 - 11:59 PM.

• Sandstorm, Dynasty, TheDarkTurm and 1 other like this

OFFLINE   TheDarkTurm

TheDarkTurm

Iron

• Emeralds
  • 14 posts
  • Discord:TheDarkTurm#0807
  • LocationDenmark
  • In-game Username:TheDarkTurm
  • Time Online: 4d 16h 16m 34s

Nice service Mike :D 

People like me will enjoy that very much xD

OFFLINE   Dynasty

Dynasty

Anime King👑

• Administrators
  • 119 posts
  • Discord:Jarvis#5113
  • LocationWilderness
  • In-game Username:Dynasty
  • Time Online: 29d 1h 2m 20s

Used and trusted many of times, And will continue to use. A great service indeed :lol:.

OFFLINE   Mike

Mike

Bronze

• Sapphires
  • 5 posts

I appreciate you both. Thanks for replying to the thread. 

OFFLINE   Runescape

Runescape

Bronze

• Emeralds
  • 5 posts
  • In-game Username:Runescape
  • Time Online: 1d 20h 35m 59s

Very trusted, Bought quite a few dungeons off him. Not expensive for the amount of Exp you get in the time he does it! 
Highly reccomend Mike :) <3

• Mike likes this

OFFLINE   Mike

Mike

Bronze

• Sapphires
  • 5 posts

Absolute legend, thanks so much Runescape

OFFLINE   Pack Yak

Pack Yak

Bronze

• Sapphires
  • 9 posts
  • Discord:Hotyute#3037
  • LocationAustralia, The Land Down Under!
  • In-game Username:Pack Yak
  • Time Online: 7h 5m 18s

Nice service, this will help a lot of people out who dislike doing Dung :) 

Just a question, are you able to help out a noob like myself cb 16 skiller by paying you to run me through rushing floors? 

Let me know either here or in-game @ Pack Yak <3 

OFFLINE   Mike

Mike

Bronze

• Sapphires
  • 5 posts

Nice service, this will help a lot of people out who dislike doing Dung :)

Just a question, are you able to help out a noob like myself cb 16 skiller by paying you to run me through rushing floors? 

Let me know either here or in-game @ Pack Yak <3 

Hey Pack Yak,

Absolutely. I can help with 2 different ways. I rush through the entire c1 small rushing floor and then you just follow the path to get to the boss. Or, I can kill everything in the path to the boss so you won't take any damage either. Up to you, but I'm always down to help with whatever you need :) 

~Mike

• Pack Yak likes this

OFFLINE   Pack Yak

Pack Yak

Bronze

• Sapphires
  • 9 posts
  • Discord:Hotyute#3037
  • LocationAustralia, The Land Down Under!
  • In-game Username:Pack Yak
  • Time Online: 7h 5m 18s

Hey Pack Yak,

Absolutely. I can help with 2 different ways. I rush through the entire c1 small rushing floor and then you just follow the path to get to the boss. Or, I can kill everything in the path to the boss so you won't take any damage either. Up to you, but I'm always down to help with whatever you need :)

~Mike

Whatever is easier, I'm down eventually need to get it to 120 so we can work on 99 first :) 

Let me know when you're online, and we can sort a time out! 

OFFLINE   Bloodiesharpie

Bloodiesharpie

Iron

• Rubies
  • 15 posts
  • LocationUnited Crumpet Kingdom
  • In-game Username:Bloodisharpi
  • Time Online: 13h 59m 21s

i need this please asap haha just to get 9m experience 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Service, Dung, Dungeon, Leech, Dg, Exp, FreeLeech

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users