- Scrapped everything buff-bar wise and made a huge re-haul on it;
- It is now tied to the chat-box interface and will drag alongside when resizing the chat-box;
- Every buff will now display a tool-tip when hovered over with your mouse;
- The buff-bar will no longer display in fixed screen mode;
- With the huge code revamp, the buff-bar's now using about 50 times less stream data than it previously was, meaning, less packets, less data needed to be sent, less strain/packet-loss on the end-user (you);
- The split private chat window will now automatically move depending on your buff bar size - no more overlapping;
- Added Telos's buff's for: all viruses, all streams.
- Melee main-hand weapons (1-hand) will now deal +25% more damage, which now makes them in-par with other styles. This buff also applies the damage increase to off-hands;
- Trying to perform a weapon's special attack with not enough percentage will now display the special attack's name;
- Shields will now have an extra +10% damage reduction.
- Updated cache version to RS3's 12/02/2019 update. This comes with a client update to support all new items that were introduced with the upgrade;
- Added the Telekinetic grab spell;
- Grand Exchange player listings will no longer display offers made by yourself;
- Players will no longer be able to purchase items from the rare token store if they already have the item they're trying to buy;
- Added 3 new Cosmetic Override sets, and over 50 new cosmetic items to the Cosmetic Overrides interface;
- Huge back-end stream data changes. About 2 nights worth of change (not worth explaining, you'll have to take my word for it);
- Players may now use augmented inferno adzes for woodcutting. Both adze versions will now take priority when Woodcutting IF the player has them equipped;
- Added Balthazaar to the Market area;
- Added Player-owned ports destination menu to the Miscellaneous section of the Teleportion Menu interface.
- Fixed Balthazaar's right-click options. You may now claim all your stashed rewards;
- Tree saplings are no longer trade-able;
- Aura weapon glows will now properly check for your cosmetic override versions first (if any);
- Using unstable essence on an altar will now display the action progress interface. Also corrected the amount of EXP you receive (increase by x10);
- Added Smouldering lamps. They'll now use your Bonus EXP for the chosen skill (if you have any bonus EXP in that skill);
- The EXP Lamp interface will now display the correct amount of EXP that'll be added for each skill (some lamps are hard-coded in cache, those will still show original RS3 values).
- Media -