Awards Information - Awards Application

XPNojSv.png

This thread includes information of all the different awards you can obtain.

Disclaimer: Some of the awards are Event based and certain awards are limited.

How do I obtain awards?

1. Look through each award section below and find those you fulfill the requirements for.
  2. Make an application by including award-number and name of each awards; And your in-game Username. (see Example below)
  3. A staff member will then look through your application and confirm that you fulfill the requirements and then award you accordingly.
  4. DO NOT apply for awards where the requirements aren't met.

hR8aQOv.png

Example of an application

Spoiler

ign: Arcadiez

• F2: Respected Guide Creator
  • I2: Earth and Song
  • I4: Skilling Pets
  • D1: Nitro booster

------------------------

The awards will be displayed on your Profile and on the postbit just below your rank: Check the spolier for a further example

Spoiler

On your Profile page:

b6oD2lg.png

On your Postbit

cVE33lB.png

E8ZhH9K.png

Spoiler

These Awards are given regarding different Forum/Wesbite Requirements:

L8KtbDw.pngF1: Monthly Top Donator - Awarded to the member who is the Monthly Top Donator.

IVzgnqG.pngF2: Respected Guide Creator - Awarded to those who have continued to create high quality guides throughout their time on Velheim.

QMGzdMJ.pngF3: Post Addict - Awarded to the members who are very active on the Forum.

9bXYKHW.pngF3: Reputation - Awarded to the members who have 250+ Members Total Reputation.

iYWiT6U.pngF4: Postie Pete - Awarded to the members who have at least 100+ Forum Posts.

x6HjcxY.png

Spoiler

These Awards are given regarding different In-game Requirements:

Skilling Related

DFpPzGZ.pngIS1: Guildmaster Tony's mattock - Awarded to members who have opened the display case and obtained the Guildmaster Tony's mattock.

weKDidw.png IS2: Earth and Song - Awarded to members who crafted their own Earth and Song Pickaxe.

NVgjSHB.png IS3: Time and Space - Awards to members who made their own Time and Space Mattock.

gfifrBz.png IS4: Guildmaster Qualification - Awarded to members who have achieved the Guildmaster Qualification.

goz4HOg.pngIS5: Skilling Pets - Awarded to members who have unlocked all 28 Skilling Pets.

PVM Related

wyVvYJC.pngIP1: Telos The Warden - Awarded to members who have achieved 4 000 Enrage on Telos The Warden.

aV1NzL7.pngIP2: The Final Boss - Awarded to members who have unlocked the The Final Boss Title.

Ofj3Gc7.png IP3: God Wars Dungeon - Awarded to members who have completed all the collection logs for God Wars Dungeon (Including Nex).

3ENvvTo.pngIP4: Heart of Gielinor - Awarded to members who have completed all the collection logs for Heart of Gielinor (Including Telos).

Miscellaneous Related

0TT0kIE.png IM1: Well of Goodwill - Awarded to members who have donated a minimum of 5B gp to the well.

xsfKcLk.pngIM2: Expert Dragon Archer - Awarded to members who have unlocked the Expert Dragon Archer hat(4 000 chompies).

BKzBOay.png IM3: Clue Scroll Collector - Awarded to members who have completed one of Clue Scroll collection logs.

kNuf62C.png IM4: Rare Token - Awarded to members who have unlocked every item in the Rare Token Shop.

nxGcACw.png IM5: Godlike Player - Awarded to members who have a total playtime of 2 000 hours or above.

vVlNOWH.pngIM6: Completionist cape - Awarded to members who achieved the Completionist cape.

3zzhuIT.pngIM7: Completionist cape(Trim) - Awarded to members who achieved the Trimmed Completionist cape.

1G4RssS.pngIM8: Max the Classic - Awarded to members who have obtained Max Cape on a Classic account.

KAMpOGD.pngIM9: Max The Hardcore - Awarded to members who have obtained the Max Cape on their Hardcore Ironman account.

DdWC4rG.pngIM10: Prestige Master 25 - Awarded to members who have reached Prestige level 25.

gMjwG3X.pngIM11: Prestige Master 50 - Awarded to members who have reached Prestige level 50.

yKuvto7.pngIM12: Prestige Master 100 - Awarded to members who have reached Prestige level 100.

RLLplXN.pngIM13: Musician - Awarded to members who have unlocked more than 300 Music Tracks.

nW9TcOT.png IM14: Hidey-Holes - Awarded to the members who have constructed all Hidey-Holes.

G322o97.png IM15: Castle Wars - Awarded to the members own a full set of profound decorative equipment.

9wza4HU.png IM16: Hazelmere's signet ring - Awarded to members who made revived the Hazelmere's signet ring as a drop from NPC or Seren Spirit.

b4dzQDs.png IM17: Hero - Awarded to members who have received all 4 Heroes items as a drop from NPC or Seren Spirit.

EZiveSF.png IM18: Aura master - Awarded to members who have unlocked ALL auras (Including all fully upgrade to the last tier)

jlcIgUM.png

Spoiler

These Awards are given regarding different Discord Requirements:

ol4i8Qd.png D1: Nitro Booster - Awarded to members who have boosted the Discord Server.

9nu2jCK.png D2: Beta Tester - Awarded to those members who have the Beta Tester tag on the Discord Server.

1atUwNx.png D3: Verified Discord Account- Awarded to member who have connected their in-game account to the forum(Verified discord tag).

BZHiHDe.gif

5fykfZT.png

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread includes information of all the different awards you can obtain. Disclaimer: Some of the awards are Event based and certain awards are limited. How do I obtain awards? Look

IGN: Zin F3: Post Addict I16: Max the classic D3: Verified Discord Account D1: Nitro Booster ---- The following are accepted: I16: Max the classic D3: Verified Discord Account

IGN: Yuzuki I2: Earth and Song I16: Max the Classic I21: Musician D1: Nitro Booster D3: Verified Discord Account ------- Added I2: Earth and Song I16: Max

IGN: Nhs

I14: Completionist cape
I15: Completionist cape(Trim)
I18: Prestige Master 25
I19: Prestige Master 50
I20: Prestige Master 100
I21: Musician
D3: Verified Discord Account
D1: Nitro Booster

-----

The following are accepted:

I18: Prestige Master 25
I19: Prestige Master 50
I20: Prestige Master 100
D1: Nitro Booster

/Arcadiez

nhs_animated.gif

F3: Post Addict

D1: Nitro booster

I2: Earth and Song

I13: Godlike Player

D2: Beta Tester

I4: Skilling Pets

-----

The following are accepted:

D1: Nitro booster

D2: Beta Tester

/Arcadiez

Jarvis.gif

[img]https://i.imgur.com/WGKhPm0.gif[/img]

IGN: IZerkOff

I13: Godlike Player

I21: Musician

I16: Max the Classic

--------

I13Godlike Player

I21Musician

I16Max the Classic

Through pm we gonna award Izerkoff with classic cape as he was the first player to achieve it before he switch game mode.

wvtENyv.jpeg

IGN: Brotherloe
F3: Reputation
I1: Guildmaster Tony's mattock

----

F3: Reputation
I1: Guildmaster Tony's mattock

You do not fulfill the 250+ member total rep, however i do think you fulfill the post addict as you're very active on the forums /arc

Y6xJTBK.gif

dynasty.png

image.png.3bb09238e59b5e2df6a29454a62bfe08.png

IGN: thedarkturm

I5: Telos The Warden

I9: Well of Goodwill

11: Clue Scroll Collector

------------

Added

I5: Telos The Warden

11: Clue Scroll Collector

pOMy8n7.gifTessDrop.png.1ab7db6472355ccc0d345098dd6cce3c.png

IGN: Raichu

I11: Clue Scroll Collector

I16: Max the Classic

---------

added

I11: Clue Scroll Collector

I16: Max the Classic

Bump 1

Thank you all for your feedback and tips for new Awards. Here is the first batch of new ones:

• iYWiT6U.pngF4: Postie Pete - Awarded to the members who have at least 100+ Forum Posts.
  • nW9TcOT.png IM14: Hidey-Holes - Awarded to the members who have constructed all Hidey-Holes.
  • G322o97.png IM15: Castle Wars - Awarded to the members own a full set of profound decorative equipment.
  • 9wza4HU.png IM16: Hazelmere's signet ring - Awarded to members who made revived the Hazelmere's signet ring as a drop from NPC or Seren Spirit.
  • b4dzQDs.png IM17: Hero - Awarded to members who have received all 4 Heroes items as a drop from NPC or Seren Spirit.
  • EZiveSF.png IM18: Aura master - Awarded to members who have unlocked ALL auras.

Got any more tips? Discuss it here https://velheim.com/community/index.php?/topic/1681-other-awards-tips/

BZHiHDe.gif

5fykfZT.png

ign: Throniumclaw

• IS1: Guildmaster Tony's mattock
  • IS2: Earth and Song
  • IS4: Guildmaster Qualification
  • IM1: Well of Goodwill
  • IM8: Max the Classic (I didn't grab the max cape before pristiging 56 seconds after maxing. Discord date 5/30/2020)
  • IM13: Musician
  • IM16: Hazelmere's signet ring
  • IM17: Hero
  • D2: Beta Tester

----

added + verified Discord

• IS1: Guildmaster Tony's mattock
  • IS2: Earth and Song
  • IS4: Guildmaster Qualification
  • IM1: Well of Goodwill
  • IM8: Max the Classic (I didn't grab the max cape before pristiging 56 seconds after maxing. Discord date 5/30/2020)
  • IM13: Musician
  • IM16: Hazelmere's signet ring
  • IM17: Hero
  • D2: Beta Tester

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.