Locked Test Item Passives - Help Needed

Winter Revel

Need help with the following items passive effects - as I think through modification/upgrades they may not have them added for upgraded counterparts.

1. Kalphite Defenders - I believe their parry passive is not currently working, need verification. The %Accuracy boost would probably just have to be checked on by Sandstorm.
-----Kalphite defenders working. Ancient Lantern was not getting any procs according to @Fulltimewife

2. Refined(or non) Anima Core of Sliske Passive - I don't believe this is working either, but mine is currently augmented. Could be both the refined, & regular. Also their select effect option is disabled. (You only get one option atm anyway so it doesn't really matter)

3. Superior Leviathon Ring - I believe this is not blocking any damage either.

4. Warpriest Set effects - Can these be tested as well? I've only tried golden saradomin warpriest so far, and it didn't seem to have the passive effect.

If you'd like any other items tested, feel free to post them and I'll add them to this list. I'll be working on it myself and updating people as we go along.
I may compensate you for good testing :)

Edit: @Sandstorm we're thinking maybe an update may have broken these passives awhile ago :\

• Like 3

zmPWMz7.gif

e989eba85b6c1ed042c2978d24d068f1.png
mWjTLIp.png

86e22ec2f3611dd31646f39226949cf2.png

javaw-k-AKNm-ERCg-Q.png

• 1 month later...