Archaeology - Pylon Batteries

Hey, first post here. Would it be possible to make Pylon Batteries able to be stored in the bank?

I understand they aren't tradeable due to them being required for mysteries and such, but it's a silly restriction to have them completely non-bankable. It's somewhat frustrating to have to destroy them all the time, especially when you're not so lucky and don't end up with a nice even 10 before finishing your excavation session.

5 hours ago, Kim said:

It's a great suggestion, but I don't think it is possible, as you can't bank them on rs.

Im guessing it would be as simple as changing "bankable = false" to "bankable = true" or something similar in the code.

Also +1, been times where I have just destroyed a few in my inventory since I couldnt bank them.

23 hours ago, Winter Revel said:

The point is you're not supposed to be able to hold on to them unfortunately. It was like that when archeology was released on velheim, but Sand changed it specifically to be like RS3. 

This. It’s supposed to be an item that you use while you’re doing archaeology for XP. The required amount of batteries is extremely higher on rs3 as well so you don’t have the option of banking them to “turn the pylon on later” as that’s not something that’s generally feasible considering the high amount needed and rarity.

Consider it more of an “active” (input needed to turn them in) bonus xp,rather than “oh I could collect these and turn pylon on later” and you’ll be fine. 

——ps save the completed collections of zarosian 4 in your bank to “bank batteries”——

11 minutes ago, Satanical said:

This. It’s supposed to be an item that you use while you’re doing archaeology for XP. The required amount of batteries is extremely higher on rs3 as well so you don’t have the option of banking them to “turn the pylon on later” as that’s not something that’s generally feasible considering the high amount needed and rarity.

Consider it more of an “active” (input needed to turn them in) bonus xp,rather than “oh I could collect these and turn pylon on later” and you’ll be fine. 

——ps save the completed collections of zarosian 4 in your bank to “bank batteries”——

Thanks for the tip at the end there ;)

zmPWMz7.gif

e989eba85b6c1ed042c2978d24d068f1.png
mWjTLIp.png

86e22ec2f3611dd31646f39226949cf2.png

javaw-k-AKNm-ERCg-Q.png