So basically I've been trying to get all the Hidey Holes fixed and filled, and there is also an award here on the Forums for it. It looks like there is a few items that is impossible to get, or really tedious getting in general. Maybe even add these to Lucy's (untradeable), or other shops/new shop:

Enhanced Yaktwee Stick, Infinity Set, Cavalier (clues only), Asylum Surgeons Ring, Scabaras Mask, Lab Coat Top, Lab Coat Legs, Dragon Rider Amulet, Boater (clues only), Holy Cithara and Ring of Devotion. The clues only isn't really needed to any shops, but would be sparing time.

I could have missed a few items in that list that is obtainable, but so far I haven't been able to find out if that is the case (besides the Cavalier and Boater).

Spoiler

Bilde_2021-05-01_161427.png.2a08d39e64880e6ddf79ca91707d4d5d.png

I have no idea how to aquire most of these so take this with a grain of salt lol.

I think adding them to the untradeable store would just make it too easy to aquire certain items and flood the shop menu.

I am however in full support of making every item you need obtainable without having to open mystery boxes.

2 minutes ago, Sondrealt said:

I have no idea how to aquire most of these so take this with a grain of salt lol.

I think adding them to the untradeable store would just make it too easy to aquire certain items and flood the shop menu.

I am however in full support of making every item you need obtainable without having to open mystery boxes.

I mean, if they were all obtainable, I wouldn't need to make this suggestion. But yeah if they add things to drops, or other methods I am all up for it. But as I've tried going for all Hidey Holes, and most of these mention above, aren't technically added into the game, or atleast normal players cannot obtain these. For the clue ones, is obtainable, but might have to do alot of clues to get them. But yeah if they just make all of these obtainable, I would be happy. Aswell with there are already specific items in the untradeable shop, that could also been added in other way, so saying way too easy is stretching it.

Spoiler

Bilde_2021-05-01_161427.png.2a08d39e64880e6ddf79ca91707d4d5d.png