Locked Arthur's Introduction

Arthur

Hello, my name is Arthur, coincidentally so is my in-game and forums name, yes the picture is me, I'm not sure where it got a 5 year old picture of me from... But I don't really care! (edit new picture i uploaded is a week old) I am 25 year old from England but currently residing with my Indian fiancee in Mumbai.

I have 3 in-game accounts, Arthur, ArthurHC and ArthurUlt, all 3 accounts have different modes ofcourse... However currently I'm only working on the regular account.

I have been playing Runescape since around 2003/2004 my RS3 username is "Massive" not it's original username but has been that since about a week after name changing become a thing so for 7 - 8 years now, if I tried harder I could have had better RS3 stats but after getting a stat to 99 I kind of felt like it was complete and well gave up... So yeah I'm maxed with no intentions of Comp cape after all it's only a cape, I log on it every now and then but have no motivation left to play it properly.

I have been playing RSPS since 2007 when my friend showed me them, it was a custom RSPS forget the name now but thats irrelevant, I liked the fact that you don't have to waste away bored spending months levelling... And that's how I started with RSPS.

Sharing just one of my experiences with an RSPS because it was the only major impact I personally had on a server.

There once was a server called Realmscape in like 2010 which I joined and it was pretty big average players online at a time 300 - 400, I donated to it as I do for any server I play I never started it near it's official opening which was 3 months prior, but a month later I topped the leaderboards... It got quite boring and I applied for Moderator, I got selected for Moderator which was great... me and my team were all great friends about 15 of us... 2 weeks down the road I got offered Admin, there were a total of 5 Admin's and the owner liked that I was showing the initiative, by even reporting my team mates when they were abusing... As Admin I could spawn items and was no longer allowed on the leaderboards... From there my views started going downhill, The job was easy, yeah i was getting spammed non-stop but I answered every question that came my way, and punished everyone in need of punishing well I was online, but it was sooo boring. There was no longer competition, all I had left was an unpaid job that I logged in to do voluntarily 16 - 20 hours per day, 2 months down the road I got offered a paid Head of Staff position which they paid me $100 a month, not a great paid job but better than nothing, I took it not for the money but for the promotion and responsibility, by this time the Moderators were shit to be honest, there had been new Moderators picked by the "New" Co-Owner and so I fixed his mistakes. Were hourly Jail parties okay? Not with me so those Moderators were finished and I interviewed about 140 people and accepted 6 of them. The team was great and as far as I could tell they never did anything wrong, at this point I believe the server got switched to a new name and source Misthalin... I was on RS2 at F2P Clan Wars bored... And I was like hey Sophie (my friend) ever tried an RSPS? She was very quiet but loyal to my Clan Wars Clan, she advertised for my clan like 10 - 16 hours a day and I never ever asked her to do it... I had quite a large W141 Clan and was friends with the majority of the leaders, still am with a lot of them. But anyway I ended up showing her the RSPS, and I made her Mod... Worst decision I made, she was good at the job to start with, but then the Co-Owner decided he took a liking to her and made her a Co-Owner also... She held Jail parties often, went on banning sprees, and well I gave up on the server and quit... I asked the Owner Ramie to demote her cause I couldn't and he said "I can't or the Co-Owner will quit".

And to be honest I've never wanted a staff position again, it bores me an I rather just play the game! :P

Anyway hope to see you all in game! (all randomly coloured to make it easier to read.)  :D

Archived