Locked Bork Boss - D&D

Kim

BORK

Bork.png.85de477629e5be2bc0edc9c773fe29d5.png

Bork is a big ork initially summoned by Surok Magis in The Hunt for Surok. Bork is controlled by a Dagon'hai Elite.
Bork can be fought once per day in the Chaos Tunnels, depends on your Donator Rank.
If you have a Donator Rank, you will be able to kill Bork from 4 to 127 times per day.
(Sapphire = 4, Emerald = 6, Ruby = 8, Diamond = 10, Dragonstone = 12, Onyx and Hydrix = 127).

GETTING THERE

Spoiler

Start off by doing CTRL+T, Portal at home or clicking on your Home teleportation (found at your minimap, also see pictures below, click the button inside the purple square).

MiniMap.png.270f958ddd8fd6569b8356092c7d40f9.png

Portal.png.e5c1f8da34182fff69f0aa868ae05d01.png

Then proceed by clicking on the Skull with the sword in it (the little purple square), for Boss teleports. Then scroll down till you find the Bork teleportation option (shown in the first purple rectangle, on the left side), and then proceed by clicking on it and then Teleport now (also shown in the second purple rectangle, the one located down in the middle).

Tele1.png.d0aa1944f274f8aa24970b43b647ee59.png

Then it will look something like this, in the purple circle, you can check people with top kills for Bork. For the portal in the purple square, is where you want to go inside to be able to kill Bork.

Tele2.png.49bf055ff23a83c0bf1efe9651f25501.png

THE FIGHT

The fight is basically dps Bork down, doesn't really matter what style you use, and do not really have to have any end game gear or perks. I do however recommend using the best weapon you got to kill Bork fastest as possible, for armour decide yourself if you want to use your degradeable gear if you have Invention unlocked or not, I personally use it myself.

You can bring Prayer potions/Restore potions and/or food, if you need it. Otherwise I recommend doing Soul Split or any type of Protect from Melee prayers, I do not recommend using Vampyrism aura, but if you want to use it, you can. But it isn't needed at all, I would take a few potions or food over it, and use the aura for something else.

Depends on how fast you are killing Bork, but you will get a short cutscene before killing him, where Bork spawns his minions, so you just have to wait after the cutscene is done, it wont take long before it is over. Then continue by killing Bork again.

DROPS

From killing Bork, you will receive mainly Charms, Uncut Gems, Coins and Big Bones, which Charms and Uncut Gems is mainy the reason why you would kill Bork.

Might be for abit of the extra cash you receive aswell. Also depends on which Donator Rank you have, as I mentioned above for how many you can kill per day. You will obviously be able to get alot more Charms and Uncut Gems, which is nice for Summoning and Crafting, good way of getting for ironman. Also if you have the Charm 

Here is an example of what you get get from one kill, note that the X amount of Charms and Uncut Gems in the picture below isn't going to be the same for every kill.

786082667_1xKill.png.37c4d0ae0da0de4edf8e20860074925b.png

I hope that this guide for Bork, has helped you out.
I WILL BE UPDATING THIS GUIDE TIME TO TIME, IF NEEDED.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Spoiler

MY GUIDES:

How to get to the Travelling Merchant
How to get to the Travelling Merchant - Topic 3269

Chompy Birds Guide
Chompy Birds Guide - Topic 3278

Where to hand in Chronicle Fragments
Where to hand in Chronicle Fragments - Topic 3597

How to make Bullseye Lantern (Ironman Friendly)
How to make Bullseye Lantern (Ironman Friendly) - Topic 3617

Giant Mimic Boss - D&D
Giant Mimic Boss D&D - Topic 3684

Player Owned Ports Guide
Player Owned Ports Guide - Topic 3720

Bork Boss - D&D
Bork Boss D&D - Topic 3785

How to get to the Lost Grove - Slayer Creatures
How to get to the Lost Grove & the Slayer Creatures - Topic 3800

Raptor Key & Chest - Raptor Monsters
Raptor Key, Chest & Raptor Monsters - Topic 3806

Ancient Invention Guide/Overview